Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 26,972
» Latest member: aarifaackbar
» Forum threads: 10,682
» Forum posts: 13,190

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Сериалы на анвап. Скачать...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: nknffbvcny
Less than 1 minute ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Мстители 3 скачать анвап....
Last Post: qeytdapxkt
Less than 1 minute ago
» Views: 2
Смотреть кино анвап. Пира...
Last Post: dhsajoqprw
4 minutes ago
» Views: 3
Анвап ру скачать фильмы б...
Last Post: immuohgdmo
4 minutes ago
my site
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Albertaroug
6 minutes ago
Анвап точка mobi. Анвап с...
Last Post: nknffbvcny
9 minutes ago
» Views: 5
Анвап ру сериалы. Анвап ф...
Last Post: qeytdapxkt
10 minutes ago
» Views: 4
TGKANA.COM <<< ЗАХОДИ НА ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnqrnetteHep
13 minutes ago
» Views: 6
Анвап веном. Анвап книги ...
Last Post: dhsajoqprw
14 minutes ago
» Views: 6
Рик и морти анвап. Скачат...
Last Post: immuohgdmo
14 minutes ago
» Views: 8

Vehicle Troubles
Posted by: sunshinein2020 - 11-13-2020, 01:09 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

It was put on my heart to search for assistance, so I am very grateful to have found this site.   My Story-Nothing worse than buying a used vehicle and the transmission goes out in a year(of course I had warranty but it was not for a full year).  I started to pray that birds would shyt on the dealer every time he went outside but I let it go. I have saved money and thought I was in a position to get it fixed but no. Called to get an estimate and boom, I only have half of what I need...my goal is 2K, yes that's exactly what I said, she crazy...but hey I am here to beg. For those who donate over a $20 in the words of RickyBobby  Dear Lord baby Jesus, tiny baby jesus please bless those who donate and those over $20 with ice cream and candy....Amen.   Thanks any and everyone! Oh yeah, I live in the great state of Indiana.   Here's my link                                                                                                                                                                                https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...y_code=USD

Print this item

Help please!
Posted by: Fortner95 - 11-12-2020, 06:59 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Everyone please help my family needs money asap! I've been searching for months for help, loans, a miracle but nothing!! We are living in a 90 model rv that's barely big enough for one person, we've done had one vehicle repo'd, I'm about to lose my truck, our 3 yr old son needs winter clothes, our rv has no hot water and we can barely afford food! I work full time grave yard shift, I don't sleep, I don't eat, I give my all to my family. If not to help me but to help them! Anything helps!
 Paypal.me/AshFortner95 
$Fortner95 (Cashapp)

Print this item

Help please!
Posted by: Yana - 11-12-2020, 03:28 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I am a 24 year old woman, with a debt of $68 on my head. I know it sounds funny, but I don’t have even $68 dollars, I am that broke. It will be very grateful for someone to donate me this little amount, so that I can pay off my debt, these lenders are threatening me with calls and messages with every passing day. 

Please help!

Paypal link paypal.me/Yana9999[url=https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/my/profile][/url]

Print this item

Sad Very poor from Bangladesh needs a money help to go on
Posted by: sabbir khan - 11-12-2020, 11:51 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm a young man from Bangladesh, I'm very poor and I can't go on, you know my country is very poor and now with Covid the situation is worse. I would be so happy if you could give me a little help, thank you in advance!

paypal.me/sabbirkhan97

Print this item

Heart Momma in need....
Posted by: Vtaylor21 - 11-12-2020, 05:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone,
I don’t want to give the same sad story of being in need but the truth is my story is not only sad but just frustrating and I am here to ask for help.
I was working a decent-ish job within the construction industry. And by decent I mean I enjoyed the work but my boss was sexist and made it known he did not like. I was and probably will be the only female to have ever worked for this small business. I have hated myself and my life for the last two and a half years because of this man and finally on October 28th I got the courage to leave the toxic and abusive work environment. The problem is, I did it before having a set in stone plan of what was next. In my mind I was just worn down and had this clarity moment of I deserve better and so did my daughter. I was miserable. With leaving my job I felt very empowered and relieved to no longer be working in the environment I was, but now as a week or so has gone by I am now scared.
I am completely terrified of my future and my daughters. I am currently waiting to hear from a new job prospect but as I am waiting I still have bills that are now beginning to pile and on top of that I am worried about even providing a Christmas to my daughter.
Anything will truly help and appreciated greatly more than you know.
My cash app is $torayyyyy
Seriously anything helps right now. I just don’t want to disappoint my daughter and fall into the pits of debt as I already owe enough on credit cards, trying to get by.
Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I appreciate all of you.

Print this item

THE BEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE EVER DISCOVERED YOU MUST JOIN!
Posted by: LunarFishWind999 - 11-12-2020, 04:00 AM - Forum: Other money-making ideas - No Replies

What do you do?

In short: You fill out surveys and complete easy tasks for Paypal Cash!!!!! This site has MILLIONS of members!

https://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=G...Biscuit333

Print this item

MAKE MONEY AS AN AMAZON ASSOCIATE!
Posted by: LunarFishWind999 - 11-12-2020, 03:54 AM - Forum: Other money-making ideas - No Replies

https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/welcome/getstarted

Print this item

BEST PROVEN WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!! OF ALL TIME!!!!! U MUST CHECK IT OUT
Posted by: LunarFishWind999 - 11-12-2020, 03:50 AM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - No Replies

How about this? This is amazing! You fill out surveys and complete easy tasks for Paypal Cash!!!!! This site has MILLIONS of members!  Shy  

https://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=G...Biscuit333

Note: You can also redeem grocery store gift cards and pay less for groceries.

Print this item

Amazon Associate! Make Money as one!
Posted by: LunarFishWind999 - 11-12-2020, 03:47 AM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - No Replies

https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/welcome/getstarted

Print this item

I'm in need of financial help. I live alone.
Posted by: Kair - 11-11-2020, 09:10 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,

My name is Anne. Since the pandemic hits, I've been struggling to pay my bills and making ends meet. I've been laid off by my company since June and my savings ran out. I have so many dues to settle like my house loan, electricity bill, water bill and my credit card. Keep borrowing here and there so my loans keep piling up. Hope you can help me. Christmas is coming. I wish to celebrate it with a smile.

Here's my paypal link:

https://www.paypal.me/kair27

Print this item