Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 26,972
» Latest member: aarifaackbar
» Forum threads: 10,695
» Forum posts: 13,203

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Анвап фильмы смотреть онл...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: nknffbvcny
1 minute ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Сайт анвап орг фильмы. Ва...
Last Post: qeytdapxkt
2 minutes ago
» Views: 3
Анвап red. Анвап скачать ...
Last Post: dhsajoqprw
6 minutes ago
» Views: 5
Анвап стекло. Виноваты зв...
Last Post: immuohgdmo
6 minutes ago
» Views: 4
Скачать фильм король лев ...
10 minutes ago
» Views: 6
Фильм на анвап. Анвап док...
11 minutes ago
Скачать фильмы на анвап 2...
Last Post: dhsajoqprw
15 minutes ago
» Views: 5
Скачать фильмы анвап бесп...
Last Post: immuohgdmo
15 minutes ago
Анвап черное зеркало. Мст...
20 minutes ago
» Views: 7
Скачать фильмы на телефон...
20 minutes ago

I need your help
Posted by: MissLight - 11-22-2020, 07:47 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please help me, I am poor. Please send me $100 to Paypal accout https://paypal.me/VidaMariaP 
I really need money for living. May God bless your generosity.

https://paypal.me/VidaMariaP?locale.x=en_US

Thank you.

Print this item

Please help my daughter
Posted by: stephee345 - 11-21-2020, 11:39 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am from Dominican Republic , I live in Wisconsin. I have a daughter who lives in the Dominican Republic , she's 4 years old . last night they called me and my daughter is at the hospital . I don't have any job at this time Cry and my family don't have money for the medical costs, my little girl is diabetics  and the doctor says that my baby can have Kidney damage I don't know what to do , I don't have any friends , please help me  it doesn't matter how much , anything can help me do something , I am very desperate .please help
https://www.paypal.me/stepheehaze

Print this item

Rainbow financial help
Posted by: fabiano1977 - 11-20-2020, 09:24 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

please assist with any money. I live in south Africa in kzn south coast and have lost my job due to coronavirus and I need financial help to look after my family.please help!!any donations from any part of the world would help. Heart
paypal.me/freebeg1977

Print this item

Single mom, needs help
Posted by: Kristinaaa - 11-18-2020, 09:45 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a single mom with a 2 year old & a 3 year old . I got laid off due to COVID , I previously worked at the airport. My son needs pampers today and I can not afford them, please anything helps . I also need milk and basic groceries. I did apply for Foodstamps I am still waiting . I’m struggling to pay my bills this month and anything would help honestly . Please please please , anything . 
My cashapp is $tynaaselfmadee , I also have zelle .

Print this item

Unable to sync with Samsung S20
Posted by: black55 - 11-18-2020, 05:34 PM - Forum: Chit chat - Replies (3)

New Galaxy S20 not sync with Charge 2 
Having to use old IPhone to sync
Not good enough Fit Bit

Print this item

Lost Job, about to be evicted, please help
Posted by: Cece3864 - 11-18-2020, 06:47 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, my name is Cece. I lost my job a few months ago due to covid and I have been non stop job searching but still no luck. I have gotten the government funds and used them up to pay rent and bills the past few months but now I’m down to less than 100 in my account. I have borrowed money here and there too so I have some loans piling up and the government funds are not enough for me to pay off loans as well as rent and bills. I live with my grandma who is 80 years old and we will be evicted from our home next month if I cannot afford to pay rent. 

Please help me! Any help would be appreciated, even if it’s just a few dollars. Or please let me know if you have any work available for me to do, I am willing to start right away. 

Here is my PayPal link for donations, thank you in advance! 
[/url]
[url=https://www.paypal.me/3864cf]https://www.paypal.me/3864cf

Print this item

Help
Posted by: Aloneinthedark - 11-17-2020, 01:44 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please help in any way that you can.

$mchlls44

Print this item

I lost a 500$ scholarship, which my family needs badly now.
Posted by: Drannel - 11-17-2020, 02:22 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Our family of 8 has 4 studying in college. We really need money for our expenses, as my mother only earns around 250-400$ a month, while my father has to rely on a small farm just for us to get by.

My 500$ scholarship is a great help for us, but I lost it due to the onset of the pandemic. This made things harder for us, as we now have no more money for our food and tuition expenses.

Because of that, I am humbly asking for any monetary assistance in this site. I would be happy to accept anything from you all.

I will answer any question that you will inquire, and I swear to uphold all the rules in his site.
Thank you for your kindness, and may Lady Luck bless us all.

Print this item

Exclamation PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY TUITION FEES (URGENT NEED ASAP)
Posted by: bbydind - 11-17-2020, 01:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone!
My name is Dinda, I’m currently a 5th-semester film student studying at the New York Film Academy in Los Angeles. I’m originally from Indonesia, and I came to America to chase my dreams - being a filmmaker and be the first woman in my family to obtain a degree.

When I first moved here, my parents are in good financial condition and has exactly enough to pay for my living costs and school tuition. They own their own advertising company. But in the past year, the business has been slow and they’ve completely cut me off. It’s not that they want to cut me off, it’s because they have to. My dad’s business went to ruins and they barely have anything to eat for themselves. I would get text messages from my mom saying that they’ve only eaten rice and eggs for the past week. When I heard about the difficulties my parents faced, I sold my laptop, I sold everything I have of value and moved to my boyfriend’s parent’s house with him.

I work hard for school. I received a 4.0 GPA last semester, and an average of 3.69 throughout my studies here. I’ve been on the Dean’s List for the past 3 semesters. I’ve been selected in a couple of local Indonesian film festivals too. 

With all that in mind, I guess what I’m asking is can you please help me out? I need to pay my school tuition fees this semester so I can continue my studies and work. The total amount of tuition this semester is 11,1128$. I used all the money I saved up to pay 2,149$ of it, so now the remaining balance is 8,979$. I need it ASAP.
Please, help me continue my education.

Link to donate: http://www.paypal.me/bbyinda
Cashapp: $bbydind

Thanks for your help.

With Love,
Dinda.

Print this item

Help for my mother
Posted by: Qutaneri - 11-16-2020, 11:12 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone
I'm here to ask for your help.
My 67 year old mother who is resendly disable. After two back surgerys and in need for third will never be the same. She is really depressed about it. I want to make her life easier by buying her equipment that she need so she can move around the house by herself and shower on her on so she won't feel embarrassed. Didn't she her smile for a long time. I want to make her smile again and feel better beacuse life is far from over. She is the best mom I could ever ask for. She deserves to be happy. Please help. $1 could make lots of differents.
paypal.me/aneriqut

Print this item