Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 26,966
» Latest member: geminismith
» Forum threads: 10,596
» Forum posts: 13,102

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Люцифер анвап. Анвап скач...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: nknffbvcny
3 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Скачать фильм легенда 17 ...
Last Post: qeytdapxkt
3 minutes ago
» Views: 2
Анвап сериалы игра престо...
Last Post: dhsajoqprw
7 minutes ago
» Views: 6
Анвап такси 5. Анвап сайт...
Last Post: immuohgdmo
7 minutes ago
Острые козырьки скачать а...
12 minutes ago
Анвап орж. Скачать такси ...
13 minutes ago
Анвап фильмы онлайн. Скач...
Last Post: dhsajoqprw
17 minutes ago
» Views: 5
Гарри поттер анвап. Скача...
Last Post: immuohgdmo
17 minutes ago
Анвап фильмы бесплатно. А...
22 minutes ago
» Views: 9
Сайт анвап скачать фильмы...
22 minutes ago
» Views: 9

Anything will help
Posted by: Elizabeth - 09-23-2020, 07:15 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I have been put off work for the past few weeks due to health issues, I have a 1 year old daughter I am currently raising on my own. Ive been able to get help with housing but im still in some need of help being about to pay my phone bill and keeping some food on the table for me and my daughter. Ive gone countless times without food to make sure she eats. If anyone could help even if its just $1 or $2 i would really appreciate it. I just need something to help untill I am able to return back to work again. Thank you for reading.

Print this item

Sad Required Money to get out from the Debt
Posted by: rutvikfadia - 09-23-2020, 06:39 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello All,

My name is Rutvik Fadiya and I actually lost all my savings and my family money in the share market and in the gambling. Which is around 63000$ ( 50 lakhs india currency ) . I am having Source income of 1200$  permonth and I am not able to repay this amount and also not able to get out of the debt.  My age is only 28 years , I do not see any option to get out of this thing if any one can help then it will be good and I get out from this situation which i generated in the two years. I just wanted my two years back life again , Please If any one can help me then I would really greatful to you.

My paypal id is : paypal.me/rutvikfadia 

Please help me small help can also give me strength.

Print this item

My first car ever
Posted by: universe.ria - 09-23-2020, 04:19 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I’m trying to buy my first car all I need is $5,000 and any money will help even a penny. My cashapp is $rialuvmula <3

Print this item

Homeless, need help with hotel room for 2 nights
Posted by: pixiepuff13 - 09-21-2020, 11:30 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi.

My boyfriend and I are currently homeless and trying to find a home. Were fortunate enough to both have jobs but we dont get paid until wednesday. We just need help with our hotel room for 2 more nights so that we can secure housing for a longer period with my paycheck. I'm including a screencap of the reservation total. $120.26

If anyone would be willing to help with that or maybe even just a little for food, we'd greatly appreciate that.

Cash app: $PixiePuff13
Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/khuxel

Print this item

Running out of Money. Large Debt. Please Help!
Posted by: Little Panda - 09-21-2020, 06:32 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am embarrassed to be here and even posting this but I am running out of option. Before COVID hit, I was already backed on my feet from a large credit card debt. I have maxed out all of my cards and was making a little over minimum monthly payment just to get by but the fee was killing me. What saved me was from applying for a few personal loans. Luckily I was approved and this made my life a lot easier at the same time I managed to land a wonderful job. However, when COVID hit in March, I am back in this hell hole again. I lost my job and it has been really hard to find another to replace this. I have been searching but all I could find was a temporary part time server position at this restaurant but I don't make as much.

Please, any help is much appreciated. I currently have a total loan amount of over $38000 with less than $600 in credit card debt. I make about $1850 monthly loan payment and $800 monthly rent. There are other misc expenses like utilities/water/electric, food, etc. I was able to get help from the bank to deferred my loan for a few months since COVID hit which is why I was able to make it through till September. My defer plan ended in June and I had to start making repayment again in July. My job currently pays about $800 a month and my bank has roughly $2000. I have just enough to get through 1 more month until I am completed out of money. I have a clean record, A/B student, I do not do any drugs, and i only drink socially. I am a very sweet and gentle person. Again, if you can send me anything that can help me though this pandemic, I am forever grateful. Once I get back on my feet again, I promise to return the favor. 

CashApp: $BennyKayzz

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Young mom needs help with baby registry
Posted by: bonnied20@tds.net - 09-20-2020, 07:19 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I feel absolutely horrible for not being able to provide what my daughter will need at the moment and I was wondering if anyone can help.I really could use all the love and support I can get right now with getting her the things that she needs.

Im a 21 year old mother of a 1 year old little boy named Brian. Im 25 wks pregnant with my 2nd child whos a girl named Shanae. Im due for a repeat csection dec. 15th 2020. Im currently very high risk so she could come before then. I live in oklahoma.I dont currently work as i cant so i live with my mom and she helps me the best that she can. This wasnt a planned pregnancy but i def. Want my baby girl. Dad helps where he can with diapers for my son and clothes but thats about it. Heres the link to my baby registry please let me know if you purchase anything. 

https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/bonnie-december-2020-verden/7W48GAY7VB7N

Print this item

New Beggining
Posted by: Zebiscas - 09-20-2020, 05:27 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

First let me apology for this message, it is not correct to do this but in these dark times we are hopeless, and only can dream with a miracle.
Iam a husband and proudly father of 2 kids(2yrs and 10yrs). This pandemic hit us very hard, and because our jobs were closed, we lost our savings and gain debts, and on top of this our landlord decided he is gona sell the house so we will have to leave until the end of the year. So with no money, debts, and no house soon, we are desperate, and we are looking for someone to help us, so if you can or know someone, that can help us me and my family will be gratefull for life. we dont need to much just to at least pay some debts to try to find a house, any amount helps.

Stay safe, and may god bless you all.
Paypal
http://paypal.me/APaulo217

Print this item

Heart Please Be Parte Of This
Posted by: linofer - 09-20-2020, 05:15 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Greetings, I would like to start by thanking you if you have been able to read this. I am Lino Manhiça, a young dreamer who believes in his projects and the impact they can have on his life. I'm actually looking for just a chance to prove my worth, I have projects and plans all on paper, I only lack the main tool: a laptop. I love Graphic Design and IT, I had the privilege of studying, with the help of my family, along with this globalization had a great impact, using resources like youtube, Behance, wikipedia and more, I was able to advance in issues that I would never be able to, during my studies, I had the privilege of having access to computers at school where I tried to improve my skills to the maximum. Where I live the term "Freelancer" is quite new and unknown for many, but I have been preparing for years for that, I have tried several times, I know online services, from countries outside that allow me to do works, from the simplest such as typing, translation, transcription, and other work that I know related to Technical Assistance, Graphic Design among others, but I have struggled for 3 years I can not buy a laptop, my family has done a lot for me, I want to do something for them. I don't think about a new laptop, I know it would cost a lot, I think about buying a used laptop, but with good skills. I am acquiring more knowledge through Youtube courses, because I am prepared to do this. I am willing to do work if necessary, to receive this help my father has a desktop, I use it to search and use the internet, I can do onlines work, that you have or maybe friends. All I wish is that I can finally start my life. For this I believe that with 350$ I can buy a second hand laptop, along with basic accessories. I created an account in the past at Behance, but in time I couldn't upgrade anymore due to lack of computer. Please just look my CV and please also look at my portfolio, please feel free to tell me what do you think. And even if you can’t help me I am thankful, and willing to find someone to invest in me. Thanks a lot for reading so far. Sorry for my English, my primary language is Portuguese.
Thank you, feel free to ask me more
linofer95@gmail.com

Print this item

Lost job going to need to move my family
Posted by: Adv2020 - 09-20-2020, 03:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Super down on my luck. Any amount will help us out right now. Food/rent for now/ bills. If you can help out please, very appreciated

Print this item

Heart Just need some help
Posted by: Lala7180 - 09-20-2020, 06:28 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Heart just asking for a little help.  I get paid in a week and we have nothing left.  I only need about $50 or $75 to get me through.  I get a retirement payment once a month.  My fiancee cannot work because of an injury. Cashtag: $lala7180

Print this item