Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 23,695
» Latest member: Georgelon
» Forum threads: 7,175
» Forum posts: 8,122

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
сериалы через торрент
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Georgelon
9 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 14
Сегодняшний быстро развив...
Last Post: Georgelon
11 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Help needed!!
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: MatthewBycle
22 minutes ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 1,986
Телефоны - неотъемлемая ч...
Last Post: MatthewBycle
25 minutes ago
» Views: 7
скачать фильмы на телефон...
Last Post: WalterTwelf
58 minutes ago
» Views: 4
видео для мобильника скач...
2 hours ago
» Views: 10
скачать фильмы на телефон...
2 hours ago
» Views: 9
aot scout jacket
Forum: Other money-making ideas
3 hours ago
» Views: 279
Dzwonki do Aktywności na ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: jukeiauyda
3 hours ago
» Views: 11
Crafting Compelling Child...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
3 hours ago
» Views: 462

Please Help me pick up the pieces of my life
Posted by: Elisa - 10-06-2017, 07:07 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,

My name is Elisa, I am 30, I am originally from europe, and moved in america three years ago because I fell in love with a man from here.

Everything was going perfectly well, since I couldn't get a working visa, I had to go back home every 90 days to reset my touristic visa, I was living off my savings. Up until last year, we found out I was pregnant with twins, and my boyfriend, didn't want me to travel anymore, so he convinced me to overstay my visa, said we would figure out my situation later, for my babies' well being, I agreed.

Shortly after that, he started to be very distant, barely paid any attention to me, was always doing his own thing, and acted like I didn't exist. When I questionned him, he said we should split up, he didn't love me anymore yet we still lived together, and he'd have sex with me whenever he wanted, regardless of my situation, it became very stressful.

A knot formed on my ombilical cord, and we lost the babies. Another hardship to go through, as I kept trying to fix my relationship with him. I love him, what can I say. He always pulled me back in when he wanted something and then pushed me away when he didn't.

All my savings gone, and no more hope for a life here, with him, I would like help to go back home. Money for a plane ticket and a few days for a hotel until I figure something out back home.

I lost everything, I don't know if I believe in this website, I had never heard of it, but I have to try I guess. My bank account is overdraft $800, because I had to pay rent, and I didn't think the bank would accept the payment as I only have a debit card and normal checking account. So I don't even have money for food at this point.

Total I need around $3000, I guess

Thank you for reading up until here, if you have. If you want to donate, my paypal link will be attached.  No amount is too small.

I would be willing to pay back every cent, if that is what you want, I just can't give a delay at this point, and if you don't want to be paid back, I sure will pay it forward to someone else in need.

paypal.me/ElisaGuido or elisa.guido31@gmail.com

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Rent is behind... help my parents
Posted by: Tattooedrose - 10-04-2017, 12:14 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Ok, I'll try to make this short. My family, my boyfriend and I all live in the same house to for me and my bf on "save money." We both used to work at walmart making almost nothing and I would have to give my whole check to live here. We had to sell our house to a buyer so we could pay them rent. My parents are now behind again because my dad lost his job and so did my bf and I quit due to being injured on the job and quite sick of the place. My boy friend has a job now that pays what we were paying before when we both worked so I don't have to. Our (meaning his income) hasn't changed and has gone up a bit. My dad has a little bit lower checks but not much to be bad. We are behind over $1000 rent and not including late fees. My parents already took all of my savings from Walmart so I can't help any more and I could get another job but I don't like risking my self for money. I feel really awful, to be asking for money but it's not for me to use. My parents are too proud to be asking so I am for them. Thank you. [/font][/font]

Print this item

Exclamation Phone verification
Posted by: r1a2c3123@yahoo.com - 09-29-2017, 03:44 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Some one,anyone, we need help. Single mom of two small children, drug AND alcohol free. Was working three partime jobs. Both children became ill one after the other over 2-3 weeks. Lost two jobs, only work two days a week at last job. All bills are now due. I come from a bad family of drug users and child molesters. When my first child was born i moved and cut ALL contact with every family member, to protect us. No where to turn. I Just need help to pay necessity bills only. Nothing extra. I have a great fulltime job garrunteed mid oct. Still trying to find any work before then but need help now. Lost daycare due to lack of payment.. help im drownding. I dont care about me, but my children, the only thing i wake up for, the only ones i have, my babies,  this is there home, all they know. We have nowehere to go but a shelter, and will lose everything becuase we cant take it was us. Ive searched for help everywhere. Even stood at intersection with a sign begging for job that i can take my babies with me to, until i can afford daycare. Rent ,power, water, pay up 2 weeks of daycare and a little food is all i need help with until i get that first paycheck. But without help before at least 10/10/17 ill have no home water power food or daycare to even start the job. Im so scared it makes me sick to my stomach, the delression is destryoing me. Put in so many appss, begged for work to get the money before it was to late, and here i am.  Rent is $600, power for 2 months is $300, water for 2 months is $80, daycare for 2 weeks is $60, and anything towards food. Any funds at all anything will help. I can even make payments back when i get this great paying job driving with my new class a cdl.  Im desperate. Anything is appreciated. God bless

Print this item

Older guy needs help.
Posted by: David Taylor - 09-28-2017, 09:16 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Retired RAF professional, 79, who just cannot make ends meet on his Gov't Pension. Family help when they can with bills, but fixing teeth, buying a proper mattress, transport, looking after my faithful hound, my only companion, all add up to too much. Need about $4,000 to do what needs to be done. Please help if you can PayPal.Me/dbgt

Print this item

how can i change when
Posted by: gregmacar - 09-25-2017, 12:15 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

nothing in life as promised becomes to effect my life?  for examples and how about the thought. when the honest truth is that to become more in life. from who and where I am in my life currently. I am promised that a change will become visualy.  do you have an idea of what actually happens to me?  online people promise to help. they promise to pay. and not just once. they promise that over multiple payments that you can become trust worthy that you are going to be paid.  I try. but you know what actually happens? someone in life around me will not and they claim to have changed their point of view on my life. but they havnt. they change the promise to a promise that was promised and that was broken at the last second of payment. this is actually what is really going on. the same as a robbery. or a royal view point of thought verbal that becomes the action.  since you know now. that the promise to help are the words just like the server. or the people that email me here. at the last second. they change their mind. that I know is the plan they have. I know. ive lived a lot of days where the promises change the way I view point my life. to the switch the light switch being turned off. to the watchers. how fun is it to turn your moms emotional light switch off? while on her emotions become energized. and when you turn the light off. her mind becomes dark and empty.  that to them is fun. so see a change in my emtions. my o positive to become negative.  while they use the funnest part of their pathic life. the abilty to say no and to turn the switch off. when the effect will affect me the hardest.  now my paypal is

[email=aworkmansplace@gmx.com]aworkmansplace@gmx.com[/email]

is that so funny. to have to be aware that is my payment address. and that you can send all day all night. and ill receive nothing? because that is the truth.  the administrator owner. gives here to everyone. who posts on this website. only to mark if they did or were not able to receive the penny or dollar ofcourse that is to the number of people that are posting on here. for everyone actually knows that I am aware of the truth of what or lets use how the promise of the ChAnGe  your life with the finiance part of life.

can we both be honest. SUre we can state all of the real occurances that happen. but what is the point.  the BIG GUY. or am I wrong. is this actually who the little guy is? or who the little guy is to the big guy? one the last one. what the little guy has to know while in the big guys life. world. what ever you may think.

why does that matter? when I think about being in the big guys life. I think about my life. and what I allways return to. a life a little life. in the big guys world with his wife or secret husband. and the promises to be a person that can not worry because I have something to come home to. or to think about. positivity.

though this is really like the regular thing the light switch on.  this way I know you can understand.  and so often do I think how my life would be to not have to worry about the swtich being turned off. and how I could act. to others while knowning I have the   light on.

so ask your self. is the life advertised as being a dark life or a life filled with lighter sides and paths?  bright minded people. and so on?  to me yess. who signs up to the evil paying invest ment website? promising to put you in debt? or rob your money guaranteed?

just to be honest only the army does. to fight those that want to approach those that are constantly eviling the life into darkenness

Print this item

please help me help my family and an orphanage
Posted by: AnchenCahill - 09-21-2017, 12:32 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear Samaritan

Im typing this today with a heavy heart
I'm in desperate need of help with finances to help the father of my child pay for bills and debt.Is it wrong to feel worthless when you can't help other people? This is what I am feeling because currently I am unemployed and a mother of a two year old. We had a friend that loaned money from us and said he would pay it all back. It was a lot of money and then it turned out that he couldn't pay us  back but we got almost half of the money back and then the payments just stopped. Currently we are struggling to get ahead because we have bills to pay and the debt to pay and if everything is paid at the end if the month there is nothing left for us to put away or even get through the next month. 
This is really tough begging for finances.
But we have faith and believe in miracles,somehow somewhere a miracle will happen.
I want to know whats it like to see joy on others peoples face when i can help them, for example the orphanage i want to help and my mother. She is unemployed and have a teenager to provide for,sometimes when i have a bit of money i would send it to her but it's not enough to live off from. Just enough to buy a bread etc.They have to be out of their place at the end of september 2017 with nowhere to go. I would really like to help my mother financially and the father of my child with paying the bills and debt maybe i would feel better about myself then.It would be a blessing to be able to help the orphanage near me with a bit of money.Every child deserves a bit of heaven on earth. 
please help me help my family and the orphanage.I would really appreciate it very much
Thank you in advance for reading my story
kind regards
anchen

if you'd like to donate a few cents,i pasted my paypal me account details or you can email me for banking details.
May you have a blessed day and all the best 

paypal.me/HELPMEHELPMYFAMILY
(when using the link just highlight it and right click then go to link)

Print this item

I need you to help me care about me again, PLEASE!!!
Posted by: KGolightly - 09-21-2017, 09:43 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

First of all I’m just going to be brutally honest here with what I want to say. I just want; well I guess you could call it inspiration or HOPE for my future. I’m extremely depressed, to point where I want to honest just kill myself. But only things that keep me from doing that is me not wanting to in the sense go to a second version HELL in my afterlife. And me also, just keeping faith that things will change (which they rarely do). I pretty sure that I have mental disorders, but have yet to prove them. I’m stuck in this financial whirlwind hell that never seems to end. It’s always something going wrong, where I can barely keep up with it. I had so many aspirations of being an entrepreneur, doing things like: graphic designer, photographer, author, and even inventor. But I just hate life now; I don’t want to keep going anymore. None of what I want to do with my life seems to be worth it anymore. It all just feels pointless, especially now with me secretly staying with my mom. And us not having any LIGHTS and us both having asthma. I’m not supposed to be here with her while she’s on section 8. But I got nowhere else to go (but to the grave). I’m at my wits end, I want to have a bright future and do all those things that I feel like I’m destined to do. We can’t even work like normal people (disabled with no disability checks). I’m desperate to at this point save my life, because I’m just so done. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! We’re completely BROKE and have exhausted all the agencies that could help us.
I need you to help me care about me again. Even after getting cut off stamps, I just can’t make myself care enough. I feel like “Fine, I’ll just starve”. “They don’t care…, why should I”. Apparently I’m able-bodied to them. But I don’t think I can be around people. It’s bad enough, I feel delirious at times too. To where I feel like my vision gets wonky. Also not to mention, I can’t even get enough energy unless I have a Mountain Dew. And forgetting stuff all the time is just awesome (sarcastically speaking). This post is to express how I truly feel, so I can get the best diagnoses for my mental health. Everybody always says I live in this fantasy world in my mind. But I can’t help, but to truly live this in a fantasy world. If you continue to read the rest of my post, are of me trying to get people to help me, you would clearly see how desperate I am to get things going. And how completely hopeless I’ve gotten. I’m so desperate that I was at one point even considering selling my virginity. Now I know that’s too much information, but I did get also so depressed that I was suicidal.  
I was hoping I could find an investor. A real deceit person, that wouldn’t (steal) my UN-patented invention ideas. I really need help with this idea issue. I’m hard on my luck; I haven’t been able to do anything to get them started. So that means that I can’t pay for any expenses for them. I can’t seem to find a job or even get money from family to help me start them. I can’t even afford to go back to school. I was even hoping to maybe get help me get my children’s book published too. I have several disabilities that have yet to be diagnosed.  I feel like I can’t work like normal; I feel like I won’t be able to live a proper life. Here’s a summary of the phobias/disorders: Asthenophobia, Illyngophobia, Kopophobia, Stasiphobia, Basiphobia, Panophobia, Scotomaphobia, Scelerophibi, Katagelophobia, Enochlophobia, Agoraphobia, Ergophobia, Glossophobia, Social Phobia, Counterphobia, Anthropophobia, Topophobia, Telephone phobia, Workplace phobia, Erotophobia, Psychophobia, Xenophobia.
Personality Disorders: Class A & Class C Social Phobia (Social Anxiety Disorder) Bipolar Disorder 
I still want to go back to school and eventually get a good job, so I can try to save my money for a great future. That’s why I were still living with my mom, I wanted help her with bills and other problems. While at the same time make a better future for me to get by saving up for apartments, cars, and any other expenses that require me to be on my own. So I won’t have to struggle by myself, the plan was to be working and in school for my desired career choices (Graphic Design, Photography, Author, and Inventor) until I graduated then move out. I figured it would be too hard to do all of that by myself (it would too expensive to have two different rent, gas, and lights bills). Not mention any other leisure bill expenses like having internet or cable. So my sister and I were trying to deal with our mother’s drinking problems until then, then we could get out or until she got help. I had so many dreams for my future, but now I’m discouraged and feel like I will never see them happen. I wanted to be and Graphic Designer, Author, Photographer, and Inventor (basically Entrepreneur). But now I feel that my future is completely ruined. I just want my life to go back to a some-what normal routine, but with a new adopted attitudes and mental state. I’m not sure of a not sure of pacific amount right now. But I know it needs to be more than just $100, for me to get things going (starting with idea patents). Thank you for hearing me out.  paypal.me/lngolightly

Print this item

Tiny Acts of Kindness
Posted by: BrokenBella - 09-20-2017, 02:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I believe in help, kindness and giving.  I have "ALWAYS" helped every single time I was able to and here I find myself having to ask. I was walking home from work yesterday and I saw a mommy with her daughter sitting in a stroller.  The mom was holding up a sign asking for food.  I am penniless and had nothing but the 50 cent bag of peanuts I was eating which was literally my only meal for the day.  I felt so bad that I had nothing to offer,  I teared up and gave the girl my tiny bag of peanuts.  I talked to the mom and told her I am on the verge of the same thing, and if I had anything at all I would help them.  We both teared up a little,  and we hugged.  I made a friend, although I will probably never see her again.  I am certain that I helped her through a horrible situation and I don’t mean by the bag of nuts, or that I bailed her out,  I mean that I tried.  I felt her suffering and wanted it to stop.  When people help, it gives hope to somebody who feels there was none, that some way there is light at the end of a dark road.  I need help, even though I work hard and put in long hours, I need some help.  I don’t want a pity party, just a dollar.  If you can link and send me a dollar, it will go A LONG WAY, I PROMISE!  I need a hand to make it, and when I can,  I will help another.  You won’t just be helping me.  You will be helping many that are in need, by helping me be okay, because that will make it so you and I can give hope.  That’s all, just a dollar : )  I work, I don’t steal, I am trying.    I need to eat, pay rent, get a bus pass and exist in this world.  Thank you, and if you are ever in need…just ask, I might be able to help
http://www.paypal.me/brokenbella

Print this item

Rainbow Little Acts of Kindness Spread Hope a Long Way
Posted by: BrokenBella - 09-19-2017, 11:12 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I believe in help, kindness and giving.  I have “ALWAYS” helped every single time I was able to,  and here I find myself having to ask.
I was walking home from work yesterday and I saw a mommy with her daughter sitting in a stroller.  The mom was holding up a sign asking for food.  I am penniless and had nothing but the 50 cent bag of peanuts I was eating which was literally my only meal for the day.  I felt so bad that I had nothing to offer,  I teared up and gave the girl my tiny bag of peanuts.  I talked to the mom and told her I am on the verge of the same thing, and if I had anything at all I would help them.  We both teared up a little,  and we hugged.  I made a friend, although I will probably never see her again.  I am certain that I helped her through a horrible situation and I don’t mean by the bag of nuts, or that I bailed her out,  I mean that I tried.  I felt her suffering and wanted it to stop.  When people help, it gives hope to somebody who feels there was none, that some way there is light at the end of a dark road.  I need help, even though I work hard and put in long hours, I need some help.  I don’t want a pity party, just a dollar.  If you can link and send me a dollar, it will go A LONG WAY, I PROMISE!  I need a hand to make it, and when I can,  I will help another.  You won’t just be helping me.  You will be helping many that are in need, by helping me be okay, because that will make it so you and I can give hope.  That’s all, just a dollar : )  I work, I don’t steal, I am trying.    I need to eat, pay rent, get a bus pass and exist in this world.  Thank you, and if you are ever in need…just ask, I might be able to help..
                       http://www.paypal.me/brokenbella.com     Hope Donation

Print this item

Heart Homeless need any amount will do .
Posted by: Ellenwyrick1098 - 09-19-2017, 04:51 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Angel i need a true blessing from up above with money. I am currently homeless with a trailer. A 1979 prowler in the heart of OR . please donate i need food and gas money. 
Paypal.me/saveellens

Print this item