Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 23,695
» Latest member: Georgelon
» Forum threads: 7,175
» Forum posts: 8,122

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
сериалы через торрент
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Georgelon
15 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 14
Сегодняшний быстро развив...
Last Post: Georgelon
17 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Help needed!!
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: MatthewBycle
28 minutes ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 1,986
Телефоны - неотъемлемая ч...
Last Post: MatthewBycle
31 minutes ago
» Views: 7
скачать фильмы на телефон...
Last Post: WalterTwelf
1 hour ago
» Views: 4
видео для мобильника скач...
2 hours ago
» Views: 10
скачать фильмы на телефон...
2 hours ago
» Views: 9
aot scout jacket
Forum: Other money-making ideas
3 hours ago
» Views: 279
Dzwonki do Aktywności na ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: jukeiauyda
3 hours ago
» Views: 11
Crafting Compelling Child...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
4 hours ago
» Views: 462

Water/Rent/Food
Posted by: nsfrogge - 10-15-2017, 11:02 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Not sure how or if this even works but I am asking for help to get my water turned back on $512 and I still need $400 for rent and some money for food. Thanks.

Print this item

Please help, I need money to pay for rent so my children and I can get out of debt
Posted by: Oselepriya - 10-15-2017, 01:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, my name is Oselepriya, I am a single mother of four living in Africa and ever since its been really tough and I have been struggling to take care of my children, all boys by the way, and now my rent has expired about one month ago. The children and I have been very lucky that the landlord hasn't kicked us out yet, but he's been demanding payment of our rent lately. I'm really frustrated because I can't seem to find enough money so my family can get back on our feet. 
 We've been living hand to mouth since I always have to borrow money from friends  to pay for our feeding. The amount they give us is just barely enough to last us a few weeks. I feel really depressed and miserable because I can't afford three square meals for my family. Please if you've continued reading up to this point I really appreciate it, at least someone is actually hearing my story. Please who ever you are that's reading this, I am asking or begging that you assist me in paying my rent and helping my family get back on our feet. I wish to raise $2000 in donations and it will go a long way in helping us. Please, you can donate any amount you are comfortable with. You can donate to my paypal account below. I will be really grateful if you can contribute in helping us have a roof over our heads as I don't know if I can bear it seeing that the children are homeless and fatherless. Thank you and God bless you. please comment and share.

Print this item

Sad Homeless and broke until November.
Posted by: ajamoschell - 10-14-2017, 11:32 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Robert and I are really struggling. We moved from the edge of Michigan and had an apartment set up but it all fell through last second. We managed to get a week in a motel but tomorrow is our last day. It's the two of us and 3 animals in the front seat of my small Honda Civic and all our belongings in the back. We spent the last of the money getting this motel. We have no food, I went to the food bank but no way to cook any of it, no animal food, gas, a way to sleep... we will be getting a paycheck on the 29th but we will be living in the car for two weeks. Any help would really be appreciated Thank you Anything would help

https://www.gofundme.com/homeless-and-broke-until-nov 

My PayPal is ajamoschell@gmail.com

Print this item

Tips for writing an effective essay
Posted by: louisgarcia - 10-14-2017, 08:46 AM - Forum: Chit chat - Replies (7)

1. Pick a topic
     Whatever the mission of the essay, make sure that you are interested in your topic.
2. Prepare an outline or diagram of your ideas.
     In order to write a successful essay, you must organize your thoughts
3. Write your thesis statement.
     Your thesis statement tells the reader the point of your essay
4. Write the body.
      The body of your essay argues, explains or describes your topic.
5. Write the introduction.
     The introduction should attract the reader’s attention and show the focus of your essay.
6. Add the finishing touches.
     Finally, review what you have written. Make sure that sentence flow is smooth and add phrases to help connect thoughts or ideas. Check your essay for grammar and spelling mistakes.

Print this item

Disabled widow needs funds
Posted by: Hylton929 - 10-13-2017, 04:45 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a disabled widow who only gets less than 700.00 dollars a month to live on. And even less when you take out my insurance premiums.  Making ends meet has for sometime been a struggle. But lately it has been increasingly hard and I am forced to choose between medications that I need or groceries.  I am seeking any donations that your budget can afford . Please help. Send donations to PayPal.me/Hylton929

Print this item

Need money to relocate
Posted by: Saralynne - 10-12-2017, 01:32 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I recently got out of an abusive relationship. He took everything I had or made sure I lost it. Everyday is a struggle. I become more and more depressed. I have nothing and nowhere to turn. I'm currently living in a shed at my friends house. It's somewhat set up like an apartment but I have no bathroom, kitchen or windows. My ex continues to harrass me and made a promise to me that he would continue to make me miserable. I have a friend living about an hour from here who wants me to move there. The support would be amazing and the possibilities are endless. I want away from here. I want to start over. I want to be happy again. My friend is currently staying with someone. We just don't have the money to put down first months rent and deposit on a place for me to move there. I have nobody here. I begging for some one to please help me so I can leave this nightmare and start over.

Print this item

Desperate and Almost Homeless
Posted by: christarjay - 10-10-2017, 04:11 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I hope all is well with everyone. Please read this page with your heart. I am 24 hours away from being evicted and I have nowhere to go. My goal is only $2,102. This includes September and October rent ($901 per month), the late fee for September and October  ($100 per month) and the eviction fee for September ($200). Anything that can be given is greatly appreciated.  Cry

I am female in my early 30's the works full time for DFCS in my state. I'm a very private person and am honestly very embarrassed by my situation. I live paycheck to paycheck and have to carefully budget out my money but at the beginning of September, a direct debit for my student loans came out of my checking account after I tried numerous times to cancel the authorization. I knew my student loan payment was going up and that I couldn't afford it. I applied for a reduction but was of course still responsible for the higher payment until the reduction was approved. The direct debit has since been finally removed and my direct debit was finally canceled correctly but the money could not be refunded and that created a snowball effect.  Cry

I have recently been approved for and started driving for Uber. I also am looking into other ways to make passive income so that I'm never in this position again. But right now I am desperately fighting to not become homeless. I help people all day every day and I am very disheartened by the fact that I can't help myself the way I want right now. It has also hurt me to find out how unwilling people are to help another human being based on assumptions. We will all need help one day. Right now it is my turn and I hope that whoever is reading this will be moved to help.

I'm not a scam. I'm not going to use the money raised for anything other than rent. I'm only doing this because I have a dire need and not here for greed. I thank you in advance for your help. I have added my PayPal.Me link at the bottom. You can also directly send money to my PayPal by using my email address (christarjay@gmail.com) God bless.

paypal.me/CJay17

Print this item

Need money to relocate
Posted by: Saralynne - 10-10-2017, 03:50 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I recently got out of an abusive relationship. He made me lose everything I had and I worked hard for. Now I'm left living in a shed at my friends house that is somewhat set up like an apartment but I have no bathroom or kitchen. My ex continues to harrass and belittle me. I have the chance to move over an hour away with a friend to start over new and get away from him. My friend is currently living with a roommate and is willing to move in with me if we can get enough money for a place. Please help.  paypal.me/SaraDykstra

Print this item

Please help me
Posted by: SaraSizemore2017@mail.com - 10-09-2017, 04:20 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I have fibromyalgia. And had a medical condition occur this year. I had doctor mistreat my foot that had cellulitis and it caused a worse  condition. It ended up necrotic and that was in July 2017. It's now entering into October. I'm still healing but I can't afford medical supplies. I'm homeless. And I need to get at least medical supplies to keep my foot clean. I need clothes as well. I live in an area that has no support for homeless and people without insurance. I need help badly. I have no family to help me.

Print this item

Terminal Cancer Costs
Posted by: Cookie54 - 10-07-2017, 01:48 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

This will be pretty straightforward. My wife has Stage 4 Breast cancer. Need assistance in covering the related expenses. Any $$ given would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Print this item