Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 23,759
» Latest member: rgeevaeagem
» Forum threads: 6,918
» Forum posts: 7,841

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
охрана труда пройти обуче...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Rabogeta
33 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Bs2best
Last Post: DarrenMoito
Today, 03:59 AM
» Views: 23
try this Flstudio downloa...
Last Post: Darrellkaw
Yesterday, 07:20 PM
» Views: 55
navigate to these guys Th...
Last Post: Manuelevoky
Yesterday, 07:03 PM
» Views: 27
more info here galaxy swa...
Last Post: Patrickdus
Yesterday, 04:58 PM
» Views: 22
Go Here Pal world
Last Post: Danielthuch
Yesterday, 02:44 PM
» Views: 41
tron link
Last Post: Michaelflida
Yesterday, 11:43 AM
» Views: 18
Machine learning technolo...
Last Post: CharlesLem
Yesterday, 11:17 AM
» Views: 19
Cottage rental in the cou...
Last Post: Raymondnoisy
Yesterday, 06:27 AM
» Views: 16
Automated trading
Last Post: RalphThata
Yesterday, 05:46 AM
» Views: 19

NEED HELP TO GET ON OUR FEET.
Posted by: dbslss - 09-27-2016, 01:17 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi we are a family of 5 that has hit some very hard times and need some help to get back on our feet. Around 5 years ago my wife became very ill and I had to give up work to look after her.  We have had to go on to government assistants as all our savings have been used up and have no spare funds left, to cover the family medical bills, as well as the living cost for a family of five. We have 3 children where one needs dental work that cost around $1500. Our car also needs work done unsure at this point what it would cost. Also I need some sort of work to do at home as I cannot go out to work as my wife need care 24/7. So I am looking for funds as well to start some sort of work at home. Any donation would be very must appreciated. Thank You for all your support for my family in our time of need. 

https://www.paypal.me/dbslss

Print this item

Exclamation Help me get through until the end of year
Posted by: tulips32 - 09-27-2016, 12:08 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need urgent help to get through until the end of the year.  I only need $5,000 in order to make sure I can pay rent for myself and my son.  I have the State of Arizona garnishing my check for a ridiculous amount of money and they have put me in a situation where I have no way to support myself.  Please help, my son is 12 and I cannot get a loan due to credit issues from my soon to be ex-husband.

Print this item

I need help, can someone please help me
Posted by: TroyP - 09-26-2016, 12:03 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need any help that I can get. I'm literally in tears. I feel like the world is crumpling down on me. The worse feeling in the world is losing a loved one and becoming homeless. I lost my mom in 2010, now lost my job, The roommate I was staying with just emailed telling me, telling me to move out of the house I have a month to find another place. I had a job with full health benefits, my teeth are really in bad shape was making an appointment to get my teeth done at a dentist, then lost my job. I bought a car last December while I was working. have monthly payments.

I'm beyond scared, I have to worry about where to live, how to finish the payments on my car so I don't lose my car, I'm petrified of being homeless. I've a cat. I've $5000 left on my car. Any help would mean the world to me. I'm dealing with so much stress  scared of being homeless. I couldn't even sleep last night, I was awake all night.

I'll be forever grateful for the rest of my life. I've tears streaming down my face as I write this

https://www.paypal.me/TPurzycki

Print this item

Help me please to pay the education bill.
Posted by: Valerii - 09-25-2016, 10:42 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello dear visitor! I am a seaman and I never asked money but 2 months ago I got burned down the house. Fire had burned all my things. I spent all my money to rebuilt my house. And now i need to regenerate the certificates proving my competence. For this I need 600$ to pay the bill in maritime traning center.
Thanks a lot for understanding and help!

paypal.me/ValeriiLiashchenko

Print this item

Help me get away from my homophobic step father
Posted by: Michaelewis90@gmail.com - 09-21-2016, 10:54 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Help me with my deposit and rent to ,over away from my homophobic father. Thank you 

Mike 

paypal.me/services2016

Print this item

Relocating due to homophobic abuse
Posted by: Michaelewis90@gmail.com - 09-21-2016, 07:41 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi 

I hope there is someone on here that can help me please.

I am currently living with my step father as I'm homeless but he is very homophobic and I have been offered a new place far away from him. But I need some funds for my rent and deposit. I work a full time job but do not have the funds to start my new life. I really have had enough of being treated this way and if sme one could help me I would really appreciat it 

Thank you 

Mike x

Print this item

Exclamation Scammers:Katherine Cozzi/Bessie Jordan
Posted by: notperfect1989 - 09-21-2016, 08:00 AM - Forum: Spammers/Scammers - No Replies

If you receive an email from either name, ignore it. She claims to want to help and knows what it's like to go through hard times and says she'll only help through moneygram. She says that she's been burned helping people before who used her donation for gambling so she requires people to pay the transfer fee then she'll donate no less than $2,000 because that's the minimum amount she is allowed to send. She'll also send fake pictures of herself and family and ask you to do the same. Pretty much if anyone is wanting to help you they shouldn't ask you to send them money first. Be aware of anyone asking you to do so.

Print this item

About to be evicted
Posted by: Feline13 - 09-19-2016, 08:47 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Lorraine I live in Florida and I need help with my rent if not I will be sleeping on the street.I have a PayPal account.Paypay.me/ lorrainedougherty13. Please anyone if you can help I need $800. Thanks Huh

Print this item

Help homeless family
Posted by: Angel9652 - 09-18-2016, 06:28 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey everyone i am a mom of 3 girls and we have been put out i have come up with 300 and need to have 200 more we are in the streets and i am at a loss for words please if you can help my family it would be great.its rainy out right now and i need to have them safe .i found a place but she will not let me in with what i have which is only 300 please help me my kids have school in the am and i have to work .i am going on no sleep and at this point i qm desperate so here i am .if you can help thank you.i have even went as far as to not feed my self so they can eat they mean the world to me and i want them 

Print this item

small help
Posted by: pramod143notty - 09-17-2016, 10:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone i want  money for small scale business like down payment for a car for business with uber or ola cab its just $1000 .
please help me if u can...

Print this item