Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 23,695
» Latest member: Georgelon
» Forum threads: 7,175
» Forum posts: 8,122

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
сериалы через торрент
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Georgelon
3 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 14
Сегодняшний быстро развив...
Last Post: Georgelon
5 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Help needed!!
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: MatthewBycle
16 minutes ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 1,986
Телефоны - неотъемлемая ч...
Last Post: MatthewBycle
18 minutes ago
» Views: 7
скачать фильмы на телефон...
Last Post: WalterTwelf
52 minutes ago
» Views: 3
видео для мобильника скач...
2 hours ago
» Views: 9
скачать фильмы на телефон...
2 hours ago
» Views: 8
aot scout jacket
Forum: Other money-making ideas
3 hours ago
» Views: 279
Dzwonki do Aktywności na ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: jukeiauyda
3 hours ago
» Views: 9
Crafting Compelling Child...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
3 hours ago
» Views: 462

Help me buy a paintball park!
Posted by: Love - 09-16-2017, 06:30 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I want to surprise my fiancé and get him the greatest gift. His own paintball park! That might not sound like a dream to some but to him it would mean the world. What's better than running a business doing exactly what you love? Please help this wifey make her mans dream come true! Wouldn't that be the best wedding gift??
paypal.me/Loveutoo

Print this item

Can you please help get me to California ?
Posted by: AndyMate31 - 09-16-2017, 04:42 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

https://funds.gofundme.com/dashboard/i-n...-apartment

Hi.
My name is Andrew Evans and I am 31 years old and I find myself needing some help from you.
I need help with getting into a low income, rent subsidized apartment in California.
I live in Arkansas, and I am disabled, and I need help to move to California.
This is what I need money for, above and beyond the benefits that I get from the Government.

*Utilities turned on in my name
*Food
*Furniture (used, at least that much)
*Travel expenses to be covered.

Can you please help me with money ?
I really appreciate your help.
Thank you.

Print this item

So depressed would you help lift my mood
Posted by: Greeneyed_mum - 09-12-2017, 01:46 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Hi ive had a bad year! I split with my kids dad who was mentally abusive in February got with my american boyfriend in march, my nan took ill with cancer end of march and died in april i couldnt see her as i had the flu..i also had the school make false accusations that my kids were going to school dirty and in dirty clothes and that i was unkempt and its been proven lies...a friend was going to donate me the money but lied and lied about having cancer..my social worker is being a bully and because of which my kids are going to live with their dad..im bipolar and im so depressed right now i need something good to happen so im asking would you help me raise £3000 to cover the costs of the trip to america to meet my boyfriend please...im 29 and already feel like giving up on life ive had more than my fair share of bad luck please help me...ive sent over 100 emails and messages askimg for help and not had a single response from anyone. Paypal.me/naomibodley  anything will help as it will all add up eventually ? thankyou for even taking the time to read this i appreciate it.[/color]

Print this item

aworkmansplace@gmx.com 8283324525
Posted by: gregmacar - 09-09-2017, 08:04 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I just got a new car. so the cost was 3700 dollars.   I do not have the money for the car. I now have lost my lump sum of money. my father thinks I am  on the right path. to building money though if that was true then why he never pay me real income of the family business people.  for all the years over the time. of the entirety. and now he wips out the bm. and says I make 1000 dollars of the intitlement. I promise! can you just understand that or do I need to force the knowledge. in aplitude.  so now I do not get to start to build my home that ive waited for more then honestly years . over and over. do you understand the  the actuall game he is playing with my emotions. where in life do I go. here and wait my whole life as he receives. the actuall means to move successful life up in standard. or where. NO WHERE! thank you very much venetian productions and cbl. the worst thing is that they used gov action against me.  no offence because I rmember being extremely wealthy with both of them. and so now as im asking you to help me. with the knowledge that I now some may know who I am with the risk. of the action.  I cant leave out the other people famous and wealthy lords shocking enough, that aware as I am the plan to my life another type of clever suriside attempt of the penny you save is the penny you keep. for keep sake. as I ask you for help I do now ask you right now to help me again with this. for ive asked so many to help me. to give to my dad. to understand the holder of the house hold is the robber.  is the gay one from the start. the cheater. the hacker. how much more. the hair cutter?  I ask you to forgive my ill emotions beucase I now know the holder of the responsibility has to be the responsible one and I have to be the mental insane one for this game to work. I ask you again . to help me beat my dad................ help me win my home.  do you know that's a win to get away from them and have money more then I have now?  I showed you the car. how I worked in my mind as much as I could struggled with communicating with him about that.  peace to love. how about the need to cry at hand in the moment I want. for how is life with the responsible one trapt those unaware.  my paypal trapt by those who have to personal payment myself to receive. the laws of this sickness. I leave then. tonight sleep walk away. don't come back. intill my car is as old as my mustang? make the choice you already know what both or all three lex's will choose. and jeff and viv. I am aiming for action. for I remember my military  commander job. assiassin job, all the body technology affiliaction. the advanced life aspects. and they now control all that they possibility can and trapt me into. the years million lingering on. to me having to penny pintch my way to no where. understand. im sorry.   still when I look for gifts of the old. I receive no action. and ofcourse I rmember the rules only if you want to.... if not there is no action. or force. think wisly. the plan of restriction to my name n money for that means the wise knowledge of being able to leave. or buy something that belongs to them in whole aspect.   be honest on how military are allways watching...  and be wise. for I am planning on leaving if I can not get action now in paypal form. from the whom ever is incharge of this master blockcade.. understand?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

help,i need money to get study and pay family debt,target $3100
Posted by: SKYYHAU - 09-08-2017, 04:57 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

hi everyone, i am sky from malaysia,i wanna get study to university but my family now in seriously financial crisis,i wanna fundraising to help my family and continue my education, hope you all will help us 

Many thanks from sky for all who can help us,donate link as below 

paypal.me/skyhau/2

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Rent help
Posted by: Feline13 - 09-07-2017, 09:39 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Currently renting a room,got laid off from my job in May 2017,received unemployment until it ran out this August.My rent is $400 a month and I cannot pay it this month looking for anyone that can help me with this,I go back to work in Oct.Thanks..

Print this item

IN CONSTANT AND PERMANENT PAIN. YOU CAN HELP CHANGE MY LIFE?!
Posted by: GJR-YOU CAN CHANGE MY LIFE! - 09-06-2017, 08:07 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (2)

https://www.paypal.me/youcanchangemylife

Good Day To Everyone Reading This Urgent Plea For Assistance! 

A few years ago a terrible thing happened to me. I was diagnosed with a permanent and chronic medical condition called Arthritis Of The Spine after suffering worsening back pain for three years. I now suffer from constant pain of the spine making movement difficult and working for an income totally out of the question.I also suffer from severe depression due to the above and my backsliding circumstances and is also under medication for that. 

Positively diagnosed with chronic and permanent Arthritis of The Spine I am consequently under expensive medicine to keep the pain and inflammation under control. Due to the fact that I could not continue with my profession, I resigned from my career due to my situation and took early retirement. 

My retirement funds only cover for my basic needs as my medicine, accommodation and cost of living slurps up my entire income of less than $500 a month. There is no additional or extra funds to afford a medical aid, to save funds for a rainy day, to pay my credit card debts, to afford new clothing to be able to go to a dentist for a check up and urgent repairs to be done, perhaps getting a mobile/motorized wheel chair (usually a very expensive item.) 

There is also no additional funds for the nicer things in life like entertainment, perhaps a later model reliable car- I drive an old car of 1986-, cable television, holidays, week-ends away etc. 

I would like to mention that I am a bachelor due to fact that I looked after and is still looking after my elderly parents. I looked and cared for my sick mother until she passed away at the age of eighty and I am looking after my elderly father that will be turning 94 in 2018, THE LORD willing. 

I will sincerely appreciate any donation. It doesn't matter how small or how big you are willing to offer. Rest assured what you and others will donate will bring relief in one way or another to have a better living than JUST TO HAVE ENOUGH TO COME BY. Your donation will be used to afford the items mentioned above, pay for better food and healthy drinks, will help to pay my debts, help me to afford new and better clothes, will perhaps help me to replace my 1986 vehicle to something more recent and reliable, get a motorized wheel chair, get me a proper medical aid for other medical and dental costs and just make my life in general a bit more bearable,easier and happy.IN ACTUAL FACT : TO HELP ME BEAR MY PAINFUL CROSS NOT ALONE ANYMORE BUT LIKE FRIENDS IN NEED ARE FRIENDS IN DEED! 

May the Lord Bless you. YOU CAN MAKE A CHANGE IN MY LIFE TODAY! Thank you very very much in Anticipation for your sympathy, understanding, empathy and should you make any sort of donation. 

With Kind and Sincere Regards. 
GJR 

[Image: 59ad76ba16374.jpg]

Print this item

I'm desperate but will pay it forward!!
Posted by: kwotchic - 09-06-2017, 02:26 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a mom going through a divorce. I am moving in with my parents in a couple months because I cannot afford the apartment I'm in. I am behind on a lot of bills due to needing to pay for a lawyer. I am a great mom who loves my daughter dearly. I am about to lose my car if I don't make a payment. I am about to start a new job and will be able to afford things on my own but right now I am really desperate. I am a couple months behind on a few bills and could really use help to get caught up. I have exhausted all my resources at this point because everything has had to go to getting a lawyer for the divorce since my ex husband tried to take my daughter away from me. I have sold as much of my stuff as I can and loaned money from everyone I can. My daughter is my world and I am determined to be the best mom to her and not struggle. Right now I am just down on my luck. I plan on paying it forward for receiving help. I swear I am a good person and will do service or help others for the kindness shown to me. I just need to get through these next few months and get caught up on my bills so I don't lose my car and I can provide for my daughter. My first paycheck won't come for weeks and I'm taking every step I can to be independent and take care of my daughter. Thank you so much for your help!

the link to my paypal for donations is 
paypal.me/kwotchic

Print this item

Thumbs Up Introduction Here
Posted by: Daisy221 - 09-04-2017, 12:19 PM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

Hello, I am Daisy Simpson, a university professor,and I like to believe that I'm a very good professional freelance writer. Passionate about to writing and charity and newbie here.

Print this item

trying to save up paypal. what ever that means
Posted by: gregmacar - 08-28-2017, 04:21 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

my address is [email=aworkmansplace@gmx.com]aworkmansplace@gmx.com[/email]

I sorry but ive tried this site and the same people email me over and over. different addresses. I sort of feel offended by this beucase I allways known there was a secondary effect to this type of harassment. for example. some things in life you can not change. like who I am. and what I know. and how about the reality of earth.  unless you are someone like that. im basically trying to save up some paypal.

so if you think you might want to help why don't you anonymously give me some of your paypal. I am going to actually save the money. ive been spending the money my dad has given me. but im using some apps like app like program and I am saving the money now. ide really like some help in raising som emore money.  I think over time the balance is going to help me realize that what I seek and feel is a balance that will rise . please consider me in your dollar donations people. that's all I am asking.  you know ide really like more but honestly. a dollar at a time is all I am thinking. intill hopfully never happens I break donw and mentally cry and spend. but I am really trying to be saving .

Print this item