Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 23,695
» Latest member: Georgelon
» Forum threads: 7,175
» Forum posts: 8,122

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
сериалы через торрент
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Georgelon
12 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 14
Сегодняшний быстро развив...
Last Post: Georgelon
14 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Help needed!!
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: MatthewBycle
25 minutes ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 1,986
Телефоны - неотъемлемая ч...
Last Post: MatthewBycle
27 minutes ago
» Views: 7
скачать фильмы на телефон...
Last Post: WalterTwelf
1 hour ago
» Views: 4
видео для мобильника скач...
2 hours ago
» Views: 10
скачать фильмы на телефон...
2 hours ago
» Views: 9
aot scout jacket
Forum: Other money-making ideas
3 hours ago
» Views: 279
Dzwonki do Aktywności na ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: jukeiauyda
3 hours ago
» Views: 11
Crafting Compelling Child...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
4 hours ago
» Views: 462

Rainbow Help Me Fight Bad Luck!
Posted by: white_apron - 10-24-2017, 01:18 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I feel like I was born with bad luck since it keeps happening to me but I don't want to feel so unlucky anymore. 

• I work hard and I don't complain, but I keep losing my job to younger and faster workers.
  • I have untreated hereditary Diabetes and Asthma. 
  • I have other undiagnosed and untreated conditions like chronic back pain, migraines, toothaches, and metabolic disorders. I don't have money to get myself checked and treated.
  • I just lost my old car because I had to sell it to pay for my husband's debts.
  • I can't have kids.
  • My relatives only check if I'm alive when they need something from me. 
  • My husband also lost his job after working loyally for a company for 20 years. A young executive framed him because he wanted to be the "top dog". He's so depressed because he's a good man who really worked hard to be in the position he was in. Times have changed though. Seems like years of true and loyal service don't matter anymore.
  • We don't even have any savings.
Please, I don't want to be unlucky anymore!!! Help me fight bad luck and kick its ass!!! You can share your luck at paypal.me/mrsbelle

Thank you so much in advance. I hope you will get lucky today too!

Print this item

Car Insurance
Posted by: osiannac - 10-24-2017, 01:52 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Owe 400$ or so dollars for my car insurance. Wish I could get caught up but my debt is a never ending circle. Help me escape internet.  Heart paypal.me/OsiAnn

Print this item

Heart Please, my family is need of help.
Posted by: CarolinaFamily - 10-22-2017, 06:44 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

After losing my grandmothers my money is tight and I been trying to get a job left to right but no matter how many times I apply/call they will not call me back. I have a three year old birthday coming up and hoildays. I HATE asking for money because I always felt like I can do it on my own but it just seem like life is falling down. Any little donation would be greatly appreciated it. GOD BLESS YOU

Print this item

Stranded, desperate for help
Posted by: Tever - 10-21-2017, 07:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I used to live with my fiance and her family. Her father is a massive, abusive brute. Kate has medical issues that cause seizures, and whenever she would have one, her father would stand over her, waiting for her to finish so he could berate her for it. He treated her like a seizure was a behavioral issue that just needed enough punishment to solve.

Her whole family was pretty bad, honestly. Her seizure triggers are stress and noise, so of course, the whole house was a noisy, high stress environment. Whenever Kate would ask people to tone it down a little, they would pile it on even worse.

Anyway, on Thanksgiving of 2016, they had other family staying over. It was a crowded, noisy mess. Kate couldn't sleep at all for like three days. And her mother's solution was just suck it up, this is your fault anyway. So I threw some stuff in the car and took Kate to a hotel room. We were there for a few days, and after that, we started sleeping in the car.

It was exhausting, but her health actually started improving. After a month, we figured, OK, maybe we can go back now. They don't have guests anymore. Maybe it'll be OK. So we started spending a few hours at a time, still sleeping in the car, but getting closer to sleeping at the house again. Until Christmas.

Christmas Day, we went up to see the extended family, as you do. Kate's father was just an angel all day long. We were planning to finally start sleeping at the house again. Evening comes, we all go home, and he puts on some crime drama marathon. It's a little too loud, so Kate asks him if he minds turning it down. He does so...for about five minutes, until she's out of the room again, and then he turns it up louder than it was previously.

Kate seizes. I'm just trying to get her out of the house. Suddenly, her father comes screaming out the door, chases us down the street, yelling at us to never step foot in his house again. So we haven't. And we won't.

We were homeless for about a year after that, scrimping and trying to save and begging our friends for money. Last month, we got a break. A windfall, just enough to let us rent a trailer and move across country.

You guys, it was almost heaven here. There was just one little problem: the phone lines going to the house are bad. I work online. I haven't been able to work since we got here because we barely have enough money to get into town. We've been scraping by for two weeks with a car that needs repairs. Even when I do get to a library or, like right now, a McDonalds, my computer doesn't work anymore. The hard drive won't connect or something, so I can only get online at all by using an Ubuntu live USB.
I'm stranded at this McDonalds right now. I don't have enough money to get home, and I won't until I get paid on Thursday. Kate is home, and she has food there, but I have nothing. Once they kick me out of here, I'm going to be sleeping in my car. I had a hamburger today, and I've got enough for another one tomorrow, and then I'll be going hungry. And even on Thursday, I'm going to have to spend almost my entire paycheck on Kate's medication because she's been out for two weeks. My landlord gave me a brief respite on getting the rent in, but only a brief one.

I don't know what I'm going to do. Please, I'm begging you guys. Help me.

http://paypal.me/TarenGrant
http://ko-fi.com/eldritchpig

Print this item

Heart #TheStruggle #It’sReal
Posted by: SoloBliss1211 - 10-20-2017, 06:05 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

MNAt 26, my life changed in the worst way I could imagine. I woke up to the phone call that my husband had passed away. Disbelief, fear, the feeling of your heart shattering into a million pieces which can be felt throughout every single part of you. My first thoughts was how would I tell my children? My son was 6, & my daughter was 4. Who will walk her down the isle? Who will take him fishing? Who will keep us safe in this crazy world? My second thought was that I am a believer in all things good...Instantly the Bible verse came to my head "For where two or three come together in my name, I am there with them." So I called a friend & I prayed. I prayed fiercely, I prayed hard, as a person who believes anything is possible with God, I thought surely this would bring my husband back. Unfortunately it didn’t. The day after we buried him & I had to hold my kicking, screaming 4 year old from trying to go with the casket, I felt very nauseous upon waking that morning. Not any kind of nauseous, the nauseous a woman feels when she knows her body isn’t the same. I was pregnant. The emotions were almost overwhelming. Joy, excitement, fear, nervous, & sad that this sweet angel would never meet his/her Dad. 
A few weeks later I was bleeding, & rushed to the doctor only to find out that this baby had gone to be with their dad in heaven. Just as I didn’t know how I would make it through 1 devastating loss, the enemy now put another grueling loss on my shoulders. The past year has been a struggle to keep going, but my 2 sweet babies give me the strength to get out of bed each day. 
My job gave me 7 paid days off when my husband passed. I went back for a few weeks until the loss of my child I was pregnant with. At that point I had no more time off to take, but I knew I needed to be at home helping my children get through the struggles they were facing each day as they longed for their Dad. My son begged to be home school as he unfairly fought depression & anxiety at just 6 years old. I was off a total of 4 months before I started working again. During those 4 months I tried refinancing my home through my mortgage company Chase, N.A Bank. As most of y’all know, during the Home modification process you don’t make any payments until the process is complete. At which time if approved, they often add the amount you have missed to the principal & start your lower monthly payments once the process is complete. I was sure I would be approved due to my hardship in losing the primary Bread winner of the household.  Chase sent me a denial letter 2 months ago in which they did not give me a reason other than saying I didn’t meet the qualifications. I make enough in my current 2 jobs to pay my monthly mortgage until I can get it lowered, but Chase has recently put my home into foreclosure unless I pay the 4 months payments I missed in a one time reinstatement fee due within 30 days, as I must pay before the auction sale of my home. I’m embarrassed that I would ever end up in a situation where I wasn’t sure that I would even be able to keep the roof over my kids head. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Grief is such an overwhelming feeling that demands to be felt, & I pray for anyone else who has lost someone far before their time to go. God bless.
paypal.me/Akk1928

Print this item

Help me pay off debt while I get healthy
Posted by: jmcvay611 - 10-19-2017, 03:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello anyone and everyone out there!

I have recently had to shut down my own business in order to give myself more time to become, well, less mentally ill. You see, I have PTSD from multiple factors in my past, long drawn out abuse from bullies along with sexual violence when I was even younger than that. Not to mention this year has been very unsettling. At the start of the year, I lost my job due to a strict tardiness policy compounded with several family emergencies in a row. Then, my marriage deteriorated and we finally divorced this September, and while our divorce was finalizing, one of my dogs died with out explanation and the other was hit by a car 2 months after that. So, without any direct family in my life, I fell to pieces, and haven't been able to pick them up. I have trouble just being able go outside. I can't seem to hold down a job now because every time I even attempt to go, I either have a panic attack or puke all over the place, neither of which a useful situation to be in, especially while driving.

I really need $875 by the end of the month and I don't know what else to do. I have a ton of medical debt as well as a couple of loans I still need to pay. All of which amounts to about $10,000 and I can't even.

I really need to get healthy, and I need time to do that, if you help me, you'll be enabling me to fix myself.

Please help and even if you don't, thanks for at least reading this,
Justin

Donate here:
paypal.me/jmcvay611

Print this item

Need $1500 Urgently...
Posted by: Tom121 - 10-19-2017, 03:21 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

If there’s anyone out there willing to help with just $1500, greatly appreciated.God bless you.

Print this item

need help with food and clothes
Posted by: bigbear4024 - 10-18-2017, 11:51 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

hello i ru an online radio station and am needing any kind of help i can get easyonefm.yolasite.com you will find my paypal donation button on the website thank you for any help you can spare a few bucks or advice or just spread the word about the site and station i really love and enjoy helping others in need some of the donations will help others as well i love each and everyone that wants to get involved in Radio as well

Print this item

Heart Help clear my debts
Posted by: Kazz67 - 10-17-2017, 10:45 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi My name is KAZZ and I am 50 years old with chronic osteoporosis arthritis in my neck and spine .
I’m struggling to earn enough money to pay my monthly bills and have now run up a lot of debt trying just to survive from day to day.
My Husband is currently out of work due to having a heartattack this year and is still recovering.
Please if you could spare  a few pound it would go along way to helping us out of this mess until we can get back on our feet again.
Thank you for reading God bless

PayPal link is PayPal.me/begforhelp

Print this item

Stressed out momma!
Posted by: LisaA520 - 10-16-2017, 03:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi!

My name is Lisa.  I am a single mom of 2.  I own a beautiful home, which is currently on the market.  I was not expecting to be here still, but circumstances are not under my control.  I recently went in to get a loan and use my house as collateral, but unfortunately, you can not apply for a loan with a home as collateral when the house is on the market.  I would really like to not have to take the house off the market just to be able to pay my taxes this year.  But at this point, it is looking like that may end up being my best option.

So, in a last attempted effort, i am going to ask for help before i do take the house off of the market.  But i don't just want to ask for money, I want to make a promise that if you, or you all, help me pay my taxes this year, as soon as my house sells, I will pay back the money i am given here to better deserving charities than my own!  

Personally, I wouldn't blame you if you don't believe me.  I also wouldn't judge if I actually don't recieve any money, but I believe in a name and reputation.  I am a prior Navy vet, no lie...not just pulling your leg.  I deployed on the 'Stinkin' Lincoln'....lol...and I miss it all the time.  But when over seas, we were taught to be ambassadors to our nation.  To this day, I still believe that I am a representation of this country as a vet, and I refuse to let my name be slandered b/c of lies.  So when I promise to pay it forward, you can guarrentee I will keep my word!  Again, Idk if i would believe me either through this site.  But I am desperate.  I sunk so much into fixing things in the house and packing supplies, that i just haven't caught up since.  So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Print this item