Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,289
» Latest member: ReneeEmuro
» Forum threads: 8,159
» Forum posts: 9,258

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Hit hard by a scam
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
2 minutes ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 252
There are also sports for...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
7 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
канал омг
Last Post: Michaelvon
47 minutes ago
» Views: 4
omg omg ссылка браузер
Last Post: Michaelvon
1 hour ago
» Views: 2
Troubleshooting Common Is...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: atscables95
1 hour ago
» Views: 9
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Kettlebells
2 hours ago
» Replies: 22
» Views: 1,221
Каннелюра для мебели
Last Post: Milesbon
4 hours ago
» Views: 11
Harry Peterson wants a tr...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: FrankGRILT
10 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2,489
зажигалка ижевск отзывы
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
» Views: 23
проектирование частных до...
Last Post: Williamneugh
Yesterday, 08:26 PM
» Views: 25

Struggling to get by
Posted by: LunarFishWind999 - 02-10-2020, 08:24 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Struggling to get by each day,  long drive to get to food banks etc---need money for bills and celebrating a Christmas in February? Could not afford to celebrate Christmas.

Angel 

To donate:

http://www.paypal.me/ShaneNielsen

Print this item

Very BEST way to earn extra money online
Posted by: LunarFishWind999 - 02-10-2020, 08:16 PM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - Replies (5)

This site is very easy to use. All you do is answer surveys
and once you accumulate 5 dollars worth of points you can
cash out to Paypal again and again! This is the BEST method I know of!
You can sign up free using the link below:

https://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=G...Biscuit333

Print this item

Urgent help with Food and Groceries
Posted by: Firefly - 02-07-2020, 11:47 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi generous people behind the screen. I'm Karla from Texas I've been going through a very rough patch of Anxiety and Depression for the last three months, which has affected my work and income. I've been surviving with my last 60 dollars since January, stretching every cent to pay bills and buy food. Rationing and limiting my daily food; I've lost more weight than I should. I need help, I am down to my last a penny. I ask you to kindly donate and help me get up, this is a genuine emergency. If you would rather donate a Walmart Giftcard or any kind of Giftcard, instead of donating cash, of course I don't mind. Any kind of help is Welcome.

Thank you,
Money donation options:
paypal.me/9coins
(venmo)@carla-9coins
(cashapp)$carlattt

Print this item

Young girl working 2 jobs and taking care of elderly parents.
Posted by: Keewii_88 - 02-07-2020, 07:42 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello  Thank you for taking time to read my form. I have elderly parents that I want to take care of and I refuse to put them in a nursing home because that's all I have. I wanna get a business started so I could stay home and take care of parents.  If I get it started it would cost 10000. Any little bit helps and I would appreciate it. Please help me.  I am also working 2 jobs and paying off some student loan debt and credit cards I don't have much time to be home at all or to even spend time with them. Please help me!

Print this item

Sad TOTAL DISGRACE
Posted by: Ava - 02-07-2020, 06:12 PM - Forum: Spammers/Scammers - No Replies

This guy Adam Laurent is scum. Tried to put a "we can help" email address on my post. Anyone who preys on the needy is pure evil, and be weary. He said he can help but requested all my personal info and bank account info. They can use your link, they don't need personal info that is a LIE. They want to steal your money. He has tried on craigslist too when I was looking for work.

[Image: 3oidlp.jpg]

Print this item

Sad Please help, emergency!
Posted by: Kay6 - 02-06-2020, 08:59 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

On top of all my medical junk, my mom just got fired from her job because her store got bought, and got new management. We can't even afford to eat right now. I don't know what to do. Please if anyone could spare anything to help us pay for food, and my meds. Even just a tiny bit. 
paypal.me/bkay56

Print this item

Help with university dorm fees from last year (pictures)(
Posted by: ineed250eur - 02-06-2020, 02:45 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I left my dorm in June 2019. My bank account was in 0 by that time, so I couldn’t pay it! I’ve been in another place since then and feeling like shit that I only have 48 eur in my account. Why you wonder? I had a very little paid job and I couldn’t afford that rent.  I was living in a double dorm because I was pregnant and was going to stay there longer but for personal reasons I moved out. 
The deposit is covering half of it, but I still need to pay the rest. I have 48 eur in my account and you can see it in the pictures. 
I am a foreigner studying in Germany and I hope someone here can give me a hand. 

My PayPal is https://www.paypal.me/unidormfees[url=https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/my/profile][/url]

I would be very happy if you could help me. I will keep you all updated!!

Print this item

Emergency help needed
Posted by: wilcoxw1 - 02-05-2020, 08:13 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please help me get the word out. I am in need of help securing a security deposit. I was just released from the hospital after spending 2 months there and now have to find a new place to live. My family was forced to make the decision to let my previous housing go when the doctors told them I would probably not survive this hospital stay. In April of last year I under went a gastric bypass and have had major complications ever since. I have developed what is called mal-absorbtion. This is where no matter how much you eat your body does not absorb the nutrients, so now I am on a feeding tube. I am a single parent to a special needs child. I only have a couple of days to raise the funds for the security deposit or I lose the unit. I am currently living in my car and my daughter has been staying in a group home. Please help me I am desperate.

https://www.facebook.com/donate/18543281...ternal_url

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

In over my head
Posted by: oxymore88 - 02-04-2020, 10:07 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello. And thank you for taking the time to read this. I'll try to keep it brief.

In 2018 I was forced to leave a job I loved due to lack of hours. I had to take a much lower paying job to keep myself afloat.

Fast forward to now and I've had to take out several personal loans to keep going. Plus, every time a loan collects, it drags my account into the negative, leaving me with hundreds in overdraft fees.

I'm terrified because I haven't been able to take care of all my bills properly and I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford my rent this month. I know that if I could get my bank account into the positive for a little while, I could fix things, but it's been impossible for be to catch up so far.

I don't expect much. But any little bit will help. Thank you so much.

My PayPal

Print this item

trying to find a job and have car issue
Posted by: mermaid1987 - 02-03-2020, 08:32 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,

I was recently laid off from my job after leaving an abusive relationship. I have been applying to jobs lately and have had a couple of interviews, but have not heard anything back about getting hired. I am currently crashing on someone's couch and have only my car and the clothes I left with. My car bearing seem to be bad and i'm too afraid to drive it so i've been walking where I can or taking the bus. My funds are getting low and I have to give $500 to the person i'm staying with for rent. I googled wheel bearing replacement and for my car it looks like its going to be around $400-$500. That was my way of transport and way of getting to the food bank. Its difficult carrying those things public transport. It may possibly be my home if i can't find something soon enough to cover rent. Any bit can help. Thank you so much.

Print this item