Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,427
» Latest member: inkbolt9
» Forum threads: 8,160
» Forum posts: 9,262

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Depression and video edit...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: ralphbaer
3 hours ago
» Replies: 8
» Views: 1,430
Hellstar Records - Where ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: mariakristen
5 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 157
DO NOT - WARNING!
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: HelenSpunc
8 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 19,438
kraken маркетплейс зеркал...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: RaymondMob
9 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
Hit hard by a scam
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
10 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 266
There are also sports for...
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
10 hours ago
» Views: 24
канал омг
Last Post: Michaelvon
10 hours ago
» Views: 19
omg omg ссылка браузер
Last Post: Michaelvon
11 hours ago
» Views: 15
Troubleshooting Common Is...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: atscables95
11 hours ago
» Views: 33
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Kettlebells
Yesterday, 12:35 PM
» Replies: 22
» Views: 1,248

I can't make it without You, please help me
Posted by: VersusMVP - 03-27-2020, 04:44 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Michał and I’m a 24 years old guy from Poland, who did some mistakes in life. I was raised in small Village by single mom and grandparents. As soon as I turned 18 I moved out to bigger city and started studying and working on the same time just to take some weight from my mom back. It was hard so i dropped down a university and focused on work. 1,5 year ago I had a troubles with law because of posessing small amouth of marihuana. They took away all my money that I stacked for paying for flat and bills, also lawyer costed me a lot. All that stuff done together pushed me into taking a short time loan which was the beggining of the end. I borrowed 1000, I had to pay back 1500 in month. In meantime I had to pay bills, food and stuff to live so I was borrowing more to pay loans that I took before, but in that time it was my only option to not become homeless. And thats how the loop started. The biggest mistake I made is that I lied about my work place because with the work I was currently in I would never get any loan because I worked with no contact. Now I can have big troubles with law if I dont pay that loans on time caused by faking my work place. Since that time my debt was growing and growing. I was borrowing money from family, friends just to pay interest. Now I have like 2 weeks to pay off my massive debt. Also my work is fully canceled because of COVID-19 and I cant even get paid holidays because I dont have contract. I have lack of ideas who I can ask for help because everyone who could, already helped me and its really big shame for me that I didnt paid them up yet. I was really stupid but I understood my mistakes and I dont want to pay for it for the rest of my life.

Print this item

At home, need money
Posted by: LunarFishWind999 - 03-25-2020, 09:29 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello. We are a family of four who must work at home due to the Coronavirus, and are not able to make as much money. 
My mother is currently suffering from cancer and we need help with medical bills, expenses,
and just daily living needs.

A donation of 50$ or 100$ or more (or even less, smallest amount helps, larger amount preferred) would be tremendous help. Attached is proof of my mother's diagnosis.

Donate to:

paypal.me/ShaneNielsen

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Desperately Need Help Please
Posted by: Hoping4afewblessings - 03-24-2020, 10:34 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I have been staying at my place for about a year now but in November of last year I found out the most important person to me passed away and that hurt me so much but on top of that 4 other people I know passed away last year also and I'm just going through it and I just am trying to finish completely settling in and my bf has been treating me like crap and I just want to finally be able to smile about something and finishing up my place would be awesome..  I need to get curtains for my windows, I need shoes cause I have none, I need towels, dishes, and so much more especially bras and underwear and socks and feminine products cause before I moved in I was homeless and well someone stole my duffle bag with alot of stuff in it. So if anyone's can help me then it would be greatly appreciate 

My link is:
http://www.paypal.me/socalblonde89

Print this item

Exclamation Help needed!!
Posted by: GalaxiMochii - 03-24-2020, 03:18 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (2)

With everything going on regarding the Coronavirus, I need a lot of help! They have cut my hours big time and soon I believe we will be closing! I just need enough money for groceries so I can buy them for the house since I have a disabled father! So anything will be fine!!! Thank you and blessings in advance. I don't make that much and I also ha ve bills to pay so the least I can do is ask on here for help. 

My cashapp/ $galaximochii

Print this item

Please help me fix my car
Posted by: Mousemoji - 03-22-2020, 03:05 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, I’m a 22yr old girl living in the Midwest USA. My car is old and has been limping along for awhile now, but my heater core has just gone out. This causes it to overheat and will eventually destroy the engine if I can’t fix it... thankfully my job still is open but that won’t help me if I can’t get there. I live in a very rural area, so no public transport is available. The repair was quoted at $800 because I guess it’s difficult to fix. I make minimum wage. I guess you see the problem there...

My cash app is $mousemoji and anything would help. Thank you in advance

Print this item

Laid off server in desperate need of help
Posted by: Gypsy Rose - 03-22-2020, 01:57 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I’m asking from the bottom of my heart to read my story and help in any possible way you can??

???? ??? ??? ???? ??? ??????? ????????:

I was an Arena worker out in DC and they laid us off due to the suspension of all sports games/concerts. I was told that they aren’t “obligated” to pay us during this time even though we were scheduled for entirety of March with promises of April. Now that sports/entertainment, catering/marketing events and restaurants are all shut down—its overwhelming. 
I have no savings, no family to turn to. 
I’m doing everything in my power to get assistance. My concern is securing my rent. So far my building has not implemented any relief plan surrounding an “eviction freeze” and I was told it’s unlikely.

I have no other source of income on the way and finding a physical job is near impossible.  Im doing my all to find online opportunities, but without a college education and certain skillsets—this brings about limitations and becomes a challenge. 

Time is money. My bills still exist and the list is drowning. The feeling of not knowing if I will still have a roof or food on the table in the months ahead because I have no form of income, is terrifying.

****May you please find it in your heart to donate to my:

Cashapp $Turquoiseros3 
Venmo: Frankie07 

I would be so humbly thankful??*****

Also, please visit:
https://actionnetwork.org/letters/include-ubi-in-the-economic-stimulus-plan-for-covid-19 
to learn more about the Income Movement (UBI) and send a virtual letter to our representatives, shed ? how this recession is negatively effecting hourly/service workers (60% of America) and it’s only going to get worse. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Homeless children
Posted by: Angelmommy - 03-21-2020, 08:45 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I have two babies. They are my world and i want things to be ok. This shutdown has stopped the only income i had. I dont know what to do $angelyarn venmoAngryangelmommy 
Please help them. I dont want them to lose having a home or be without diapers. Its hard enough keeping up with food. We cant be homeless. Please.
Cashapp: $angelyarn. Venmo: @angelmommy

Thank you in advance.

Print this item

Lightbulb Moving Funds
Posted by: gabbie99 - 03-21-2020, 08:01 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi. I am here to ask for your help. Me and my boyfriend are renting a house with 4 other people. As of late our landlord has decided to raise our rent to $800 a month. So the 6 of us have decided it would be best to go ahead and move out by May 2020. My boyfriend has lost his job and it has fallen to me to save money to get a new place to live. That is until her finds a new job. We have found a small trailer for the 2 of us. It is $500 a month with a $ 500 deposit before move in.  And to get lights and water turned on it will be close to $300. That brings the total to move in to around $1300 just to move into the trailer. We have a great many problems going on right now but this is the hardest. I thank everyone who takes the time to read this and considers my request. Blush

My Paypal account: paypal.me/gabbie99

Print this item

Starting Over. Any help would be appreciated.
Posted by: Rikol - 03-20-2020, 06:44 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Soon to be divorced and have had a rough few years. Hard finding good work and am working 4 hours a day 6 days a week at 8 dollars an hour.  Work at a restaurant so with everything going on now I am also getting my hours cut.  I am asking for any help that I can get, 10 dollars, 5 dollars, whatever it is it will help.  I am currently working on getting certs in Java and .Net so that I can move and start over.

https://www.paypal.me/tsjvegassc
Cash.app/$TimmyStone

Print this item

Rent
Posted by: joy.britton@aol.com - 03-20-2020, 02:09 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I work in Restuarant industry just started employment at new Establishment when panademic struck and am behind a month in rent have recieved three day notice.My health is declining and i have worked very hard to keep what i have from being homeless for  a few years i have fur babies i am responsible for also. I have called all the agencies in my county and have just got run around or no reply . I have been offered a position at a pizza parlor that us in the process of opening. I am behind a month 725.00 Please help me keep from being homeless again. I have no help and most of my friends have passec on. Any help at ll would be greatly appreciated and I promise keep it firward and help someone else once caught up.Thank You and god bless

Print this item