Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 26,962
» Latest member: MariVaMLgrild
» Forum threads: 10,531
» Forum posts: 13,037

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Анвап скачать игры. Анвап...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: nknffbvcny
4 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Анвап орг аквамен. Скачат...
Last Post: qeytdapxkt
4 minutes ago
Анвап гоголь начало. Скач...
Last Post: dhsajoqprw
8 minutes ago
TGKANA.COM <<< ЗАХОДИ НА ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnqrnetteHep
9 minutes ago
» Views: 2
Анвап люцифер. Игра прест...
Last Post: immuohgdmo
9 minutes ago
Скачать фильм гуляй вася ...
13 minutes ago
Анвап официальный сайт. С...
Last Post: immuohgdmo
13 minutes ago
» Views: 5
Анвап орг скачать фильмы ...
Last Post: nknffbvcny
18 minutes ago
» Views: 6
Коматозники анвап. Полице...
Last Post: qeytdapxkt
19 minutes ago
» Views: 5
Анвап комната желаний. Ск...
23 minutes ago
» Views: 3

Running a small buisness in Russia
Posted by: Lihten - 07-28-2020, 06:11 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[Image: ah0z3em.jpg]

Hello there, I live with a group of relatives in Siberia, Omsk, Russian federation. It's me and my lil bro in the photo. Our family are running a bakery there and hope to expand one day (as a sweet-shop). Unfortunately things are not going very well these days: Profits are low and I can't find a normal job because in Russia it's hard if you haven't been in military forces due to a psychiatry diagnosis. National security services mark you as psychically unstable and every big company has acces to the data.

Our prices are very cheap, so you can buy a pack of cigarettes for 1,25$ or medicine for 5$.
So we will apreciate any sort of help. Can't use Sberbank here.
paypal.me/lixten

Print this item

Have a great day.
Posted by: seeseepownda - 07-28-2020, 12:52 PM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

Good morning all I want to wish every one a safe and productive day. Lets all try to encourage one another.

Protect our selves and others out there.

Love Light and Peace

Heart Big Grin

Print this item

Anything would help
Posted by: Lilycat7 - 07-25-2020, 08:23 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, I’m in desperate need of help, back in April 2020 my car was stolen right before I went to work. I filled

A police report but at this point the police aren’t even looking for it. Unfortunately I didn’t have full coverage insurance because in Michigan insurance is the same amount as rent. I did have the state minimum but it canceled the week prior to my car being stolen. I ended up loosing my job because of covid 19 and I’ve been applying to jobs every single day. I’ve exhausted all of my savings on bills and the car note. I still owe 4,000 on the car and bills are due soon again. I’m so scared because I’ve never went through anything like this I’m 22 just finally starting stuff in my own just for it to be taken away from me. I wasn’t making much at my job but it was a continuous stream of income. Unfortunately my creditor isn’t willing to help me, I don’t know when I’ll have another job I’m trying to scrape up as much as I can but all of my options are pretty much exhausted

Anything would help from online job openings, donations, advice....anything please and thank you.

Cashapp: $Autumnmonae

Print this item

Saving my babies
Posted by: Mommybearloves - 07-25-2020, 12:10 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please help my babies keep a home. Please help us. Zero income still. We are struggling. No food or duapers and almost homeless. It is just me and my two little ones
Cashapp: $angelyarn
Venmo: @angelmommy

Print this item

My Family is in Desperate Need
Posted by: Hudson88 - 07-24-2020, 08:40 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My little family is struggling. My husband has been laid off from multiple jobs since the Covid-19 pandemic started. The first place shut down after a worker caught the virus. Others stopped production, laid people off due to costs, etc. We tried applying for assistance, but they need 4 pay stubs from his current job. We haven't been able to get that many before he's let go once again. He starts a new job on Monday, but won't be paid for 2 weeks. We have a 10 month old son, have to pay rent, and food is running very low. If anyone could help out, we would be very grateful and we will pay it forward when we are in a position to help someone else. My Cashapp tag is $RachelDylan. Thank you and God bless.

Print this item

Desperate cry for help
Posted by: Blondie40 - 07-24-2020, 07:00 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please can somebody help me?! 

I will do anything and also promise to pay you back as soon as I am back in my feet.....
I desperately need money, I left my abusive husband with nothing but the clothes I was wearing and although I work (very hard) my wages are minimal and I have so much debt from my marriage (every bill was in my name) I can’t move on with my life until this is gone :Sads my credit rating is now so very bad. 

Please if you are able to help, I am happy to answer any questions or provide you with proof of my debt. I am not afraid of hard work, I would literally do anything.

My PayPal is  https://www.paypal.me/Blondie7280

Thank you in advance for any help you are able to give x

Print this item

Sad Need Money for Grand Fathers Surgery
Posted by: DarkAngel - 07-23-2020, 03:01 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My Grand Father is injured by the police and he is in hospital. Because of our poorness, we don't have money to pay for his surgery. His left leg is broken. So if anyone kind enough to help us it would be very helpful.
Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/my/profile

Print this item

My only dream is to pay off my debts
Posted by: mohammed34y - 07-23-2020, 12:25 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Believe me, it is not easy for a good person to ask for help from people ... but I reached a stage that I could not sleep ... and I waited for the weekend impatiently ... because at the weekend the bank attorney will not call and ask me for money ... if you can help me just one dollar  I will be grateful to you ..

paypal:
s.c.wadirum@gmail.com

Print this item

Exclamation Need Help to Move!
Posted by: bellax666 - 07-22-2020, 07:35 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is bella and I live in my ex-boyfriend's parent's basement with my two cats. To make things even harder I have a new(ish, we've been together for a year now) boyfriend, and he's currently homeless, sleeping in his car. Recently he has gotten a job after being laid off due to COVID. I work at a gas station and together we barely have enough to start looking at apartments. 
     Us not being able to live together is putting a strain on our already high stress levels, and my poor kitties haven't seen sunshine in almost 5 years due to the living conditions we are in. On weekends my boyfriend and I will seek out cheap, sleazy motels so he can stretch out and take a shower, but in all honesty this simply isn't living. It's barely surviving and I hate it that he has to drop me off somewhere else every night and go attempt to sleep in his already poorly running car. We are really down on our luck at the moment and can barely afford dinner on some nights, and I don't know what to do anymore. Currently I am trying to find any work that is better than $12 an  hour but that is also proving very difficult with only gas station experience. All I want right now is for us all to be able to be safe an comfortable under one roof together, rather than separated all the time. I really appreciate anything, especially kind thoughts and prayers. But money helps too lol

cashapp: $satan666bby

paypal: paypal.me/swweetnsour

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

I need help
Posted by: Omodoug - 07-22-2020, 05:03 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am  Douglas omo by name and I wish to plead for a help from us here. I want to pay back loan I took from the bank $23,000USD I borrowed last year December 13th 2919 for a project but Corona Virus make the company to revoke the contract. Douglasuwa Multipurpose Global Limited ( RG 1497609 ) is my company name.

PayPal account omo88douglas@gmail.com

Print this item