Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 26,980
» Latest member: LingerieSets
» Forum threads: 9,332
» Forum posts: 11,842

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: LingerieSets
35 minutes ago
» Replies: 11
» Views: 585
TGKANA.COM <<< ЗАХОДИ НА ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnqrnetteHep
37 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
53 minutes ago
» Views: 7
1 hour ago
» Views: 17
1 hour ago
» Views: 19
2 hours ago
» Views: 16
Depression and video edit...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: glenlyon44
2 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 1,062
2 hours ago
» Views: 21
3 hours ago
» Views: 28
3 hours ago
» Views: 22

Desperate need of dental work
Posted by: Cholex - 10-03-2018, 04:05 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I work full time and have still been struggling to keep myself afloat. I normally don’t ask for anything, from anyone but I’m pretty desperate. 

I am in need of dental work that I simply can not afford and I’ve been searching for an affordable dentist however I can’t Even afford that. My wisdom teeth are impacted, I have a few broken teeth and two exposed nerves. I can’t continue to add to the problem, the pain has become unbearable.

Anything helps.

PayPal.me/choleiscliche

Print this item

Any help is appreciated
Posted by: Hollylou09 - 10-03-2018, 01:41 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

To whom it may be reading this, 
Firstly Thankyou for taking the time to read this even if you can’t help. It’s been a tough couple of months for me . I was at university working full time and training to be a nurse, until I got sick. I ended up with the flu which spread to my ears and cause lasting effects which then formed into Ménière’s Disease. This isn’t classed as a disability within the Uk however, I’m trying to I am make ends meet without having social security. My symptoms are vertigo, motion sickness tinnitus , hearing loss . This affects all aspects an dquailty of my l I’m. 27 and deaf in my left ear now due Thisbe condition has severely affected my life. I’m ask askinf anyone could help towards a couple months rent and bills, as well having a little left over to take my 3 yr old away for the weekend to make up for being and feeling a rubbish mum.
Thank you so much for reading . 
PayPal :  paypal.me/Holly155219

Print this item

I only have .73 cents to my name, picture provided. Please help me.
Posted by: Gr8nessrulz - 10-02-2018, 08:56 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Please help me. I lost my job due to being in at the doctors office more than the excused amount of days would allow. I'm 22 years young and I live alone and support my own household. I barely have any food to eat and yesterday I received a letter that my electric will be cut off tomorrow. How am I writing this right now ? Wifi that is expected to be disconnected soon as well.  Additionally, my rent is due which is $775 that I don't have.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText] I'm starting a new job soon but you don't get paid for two weeks unfortunately.I do work really hard and loosing my job was unexpected and I've used all the money I had towards bills. I would greatly appreciate any donations to my cash app that is linked below. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]CASH APP USERNAME IS $LoveGraceJoy (the dollar sign is included in the front of all cash app usernames)  the name is Mimi MC[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]With the funds I plan on paying my rent, paying my electric , and buying some food. Do you know what it's like to use dryer sheets and towels for toilet paper because you don't have enough money to buy toilet paper ? It's awful. I will be working soon and I'm trying the best that I can until the start date to get by. As you can see I only have .73 cents in my account.  This is my first time doing anything like this. If need be I can send a picture in a private message of the letter I received dated informing me that my electric would be cut off tomorrow October 3, 2018. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]CASH APP USERNAME IS $LoveGraceJoy (the dollar sign is included in the front of all cash app usernames)  the name is Mimi MC[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Anything helps and I'm grateful for a platform such as this where I can ask for help. I just want to add that I'm a very hard worker. I'm 22 I've been living on my own for a few years and I help support my mother and my little brother and and other family as well. This is a rough patch for me but I will peesever. Thank  you so much and you folks have a blessed day![/font][/font]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Lost my job and am going to lose my home.
Posted by: Sweepingorphan - 10-02-2018, 08:53 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I lost my job a few weeks ago and I have been struggling to find work since then, I've burned through all the money I had saved paying rent for these few weeks. I wouldn't normally do something like this but I don't know what else to do, I'm on the brink of losing everything and I 'm scared of what's going to happen to me. If someone could find it their heart to help me I would greatly appreciate it, even if you can't that's okay, I understand and still appreciate you. 

For anyone that wants to help me, my PayPal.me link is: paypal.me/corbin383

Thank you.

Print this item

We need an Angel
Posted by: Melchisedec - 10-02-2018, 06:11 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,, everyone.

We wrote this post with all our heart. And with alot of shame to ask.

We live in a Eco Earthship Project. We have a Ecucational Earth Centre trying to share the knowledge  and natures love with alot of kids.
Making a change with nothing, ( with a grain of earth).
Because we think, we are loosing our kids  in consuming and nature in abandon, and is inmediatly urgently to give a change.

But we have a problem, We are close to loose the land where we are. The land in the mountain where we have the project is in sale.
We have alot of time working this land, but now the owner put on sale after 7 years we are working there, and ask us money or buy it, or get out of land.
We need $ 400,000.00 USD to pay and free this part of land to keep being the erth center.

We ask for someone who want to help a big familiy making a educational nature center.
We dont like tu ask, but now we are in a bad moment and this is the unique way to can conserve our live.

We apreciate the kindness and all the people who can help us.

paypal.me/Melchisedec

Print this item

please help for education
Posted by: Anii09 - 10-02-2018, 11:34 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello friends I m here for my son.want minimum 10000$ or 2 lac Indian rupees. Please help me as soon as possible . Due to financial crisis can’t  save money for my child. Right now i am a requester,but one day sure I will be donor for this site.thank you [font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]My paypal Id is paypal.me/aankleshwariya[/font][/font]

Print this item

Just for Love - the 6 L's
Posted by: DevotedHusband - 10-01-2018, 11:35 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello – I am writing this with shame borne out of desperation! The public's generosity is amazing, but I fear what I am asking is beyond even your exceptional benevolence!
My wife, Suzanne, is my life. She struggles with her health, having been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis nine years ago. Despite all this, she stays positive and remains a joy to be with for everybody who is lucky enough to meet her. I so want to spoil her, but to give her everything she deserves is impossible, as there is not enough money in the world for that! But, the problem is that I do not have any money to spoil her in any way. I cannot even afford to do what I, selfishly, want more than anything, which is to spend more time with her.
For me, the purpose of money falls into six categories – the six L’s. They are:
·        LIFE – the day-do-day cost of living.
·        LOVE – it may not cost anything, but to give your loved one that something extra can cost.
·        LEISURE – everybody needs some time off to recharge their batteries. However, as a contractor, if I take time off, I do not get paid, and that I cannot afford
·        LIBERTY – the more money you have, the more freedom you have to do what you want, when you want. Personally, all I want is the free time to spend with my wife.
·        LUXURY – how I would dearly love to be able to take my wife away for a break in the sun, where her symptoms are relieved. Or to buy her that piece of jewellery that would put a big smile on her face!
·        LEGACY – we all want to leave something behind for our offspring. I am no exception. However, as things stand, all I have to leave our gorgeous son is the knowledge that he was loved, totally and unconditionally.
I worry for our future. Having been made redundant four times since my wife’s diagnosis, our finances have been decimated. We have no property, so we can only afford to rent. Our car, which I need for work, is fully financed and we have no savings, no pension and no hope for the future. I have built up substantial debts to cover our living expenses whilst I was off work and have the taxman on my back as well! My health is suffering as I worry, not so much for me, but for my wife. I cannot bear the thought of letting her down and seeing her suffer in any way at all, as stress exacerbates her condition.
We are not greedy people. We are pleasant, honest, law-abiding, loving people who will do anything to help others. We are just in a position where now we are the ones who need a little help. I work hard, both at home, looking after my wife, and at work full-time. But, no matter how hard we try, we just cannot get our heads above water. Our love is the only thing that keeps me going. We have been married for 21 years and are more in love than ever. It breaks my heart to leave Suzanne every morning, but I have to keep going to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table.
I appreciate that there are people worse off than ourselves. But, I have to do what is best for my wife and my son and I am sure you can understand that. I don’t know if you can, but if you are able to help at all, you could make such a huge difference to our lives and I would be eternally grateful.

paypal.me/dgharvey

Yours humbly

paypal.me/dgharvey

Print this item

Jusst for love - the 6 L's!
Posted by: DevotedHusband - 10-01-2018, 11:29 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello – I am writing this with shame borne out of desperation! The public's generosity is amazing, but I fear what I am asking is beyond even your exceptional benevolence!
My wife, Suzanne, is my life. She struggles with her health, having been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis nine years ago. Despite all this, she stays positive and remains a joy to be with for everybody who is lucky enough to meet her. I so want to spoil her, but to give her everything she deserves is impossible, as there is not enough money in the world for that! But, the problem is that I do not have any money to spoil her in any way. I cannot even afford to do what I, selfishly, want more than anything, which is to spend more time with her.
For me, the purpose of money falls into six categories – the six L’s. They are:
·        LIFE – the day-do-day cost of living.
·        LOVE – it may not cost anything, but to give your loved one that something extra can cost.
·        LEISURE – everybody needs some time off to recharge their batteries. However, as a contractor, if I take time off, I do not get paid, and that I cannot afford
·        LIBERTY – the more money you have, the more freedom you have to do what you want, when you want. Personally, all I want is the free time to spend with my wife.
·        LUXURY – how I would dearly love to be able to take my wife away for a break in the sun, where her symptoms are relieved. Or to buy her that piece of jewellery that would put a big smile on her face!
·        LEGACY – we all want to leave something behind for our offspring. I am no exception. However, as things stand, all I have to leave our gorgeous son is the knowledge that he was loved, totally and unconditionally.
I worry for our future. Having been made redundant four times since my wife’s diagnosis, our finances have been decimated. We have no property, so we can only afford to rent. Our car, which I need for work, is fully financed and we have no savings, no pension and no hope for the future. I have built up substantial debts to cover our living expenses whilst I was off work and have the taxman on my back as well! My health is suffering as I worry, not so much for me, but for my wife. I cannot bear the thought of letting her down and seeing her suffer in any way at all, as stress exacerbates her condition.
We are not greedy people. We are pleasant, honest, law-abiding, loving people who will do anything to help others. We are just in a position where now we are the ones who need a little help. I work hard, both at home, looking after my wife, and at work full-time. But, no matter how hard we try, we just cannot get our heads above water. Our love is the only thing that keeps me going. We have been married for 21 years and are more in love than ever. It breaks my heart to leave Suzanne every morning, but I have to keep going to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table.
I appreciate that there are people worse off than ourselves. But, I have to do what is best for my wife and my son and I am sure you can understand that. I don’t know if you can, but if you are able to help at all, you could make such a huge difference to our lives and I would be eternally grateful.
Yours humbly

Print this item

Help keep Ho.
Posted by: Resistred - 09-30-2018, 11:42 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello my name is Ruben. 2018 has probably been the most financially challenged year I’ve had which resulted in myself coming to this site and begging. Rent is due on the 5th of October and I am short $1200 if I do not make this payment my 6month old child and myself will not have a place to sleep anymore, so I’m here figuratively on my knees begging you to help me not disappoint my family.

Thank you

Print this item

please help for education
Posted by: Anii09 - 09-30-2018, 07:49 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello friends I m here for my son.want minimum 10000$ or 2 lac Indian rupees. Please help me as soon as possible . Due to financial crisis can’t  save money for my child. Right now i am a requester,but one day sure I will be donor for this site.thank you [font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]My paypal Id is paypal.me/aankleshwariya[/font][/font]

Print this item