Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,674
» Latest member: dropswing4
» Forum threads: 8,163
» Forum posts: 9,266

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: AccidentInvestigation
14 minutes ago
» Replies: 23
» Views: 1,309
Depression Medications
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: MichaelFuh
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Premium Social Accounts f...
Last Post: Cesarben
2 hours ago
» Views: 2
make money withbutt lift ...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: john_khan
6 hours ago
» Views: 20
Depression and video edit...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: ralphbaer
11 hours ago
» Replies: 8
» Views: 1,440
Hellstar Records - Where ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: mariakristen
Yesterday, 07:50 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 176
DO NOT - WARNING!
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: HelenSpunc
Yesterday, 04:30 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 19,441
kraken маркетплейс зеркал...
Last Post: RaymondMob
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
» Views: 24
Hit hard by a scam
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
Yesterday, 03:27 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 266
There are also sports for...
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
Yesterday, 03:22 PM
» Views: 28

Wink I need money for things I couldn't afford on my own
Posted by: frankravalli2222 - 05-13-2020, 03:06 AM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

This is Frank Ravalli I need any help I could get I want to get things in the internet but couldn't afford them on my own I want a spa which costs 53.00 I found cheap and other things I need for the summer I just get social security it's only to pay for bills though not for leisure I hope any one could help the PayPal address frankravalli2222@aol.com

Print this item

Heart We just want to be just like you
Posted by: jim.jen4life - 05-11-2020, 08:08 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,
I am reaching out to you today to ask for help from one person to another, a woman to a woman, and wife to a wife. I've hit a dead end and I need your help. 
We just want to be just like you. Crawl into a bed, take a shower, be human and not an animal and use a toilet. Being out there is scary. Organizations have told us sorry we don't have the funding. 
We have to leave this hotel by tomorrow and are desperately asking for your help.

Print this item

vpn for tv
Posted by: usui - 05-10-2020, 10:44 AM - Forum: Chit chat - Replies (6)

Which vpn tool can you suggest for watching netflx and abc channels?

Print this item

Lightbulb Please help
Posted by: Nicole_4 - 05-09-2020, 01:57 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

HI i am a college student in my second year in school and it has been really tough. I always try to get things done on my own but recently it has been really hard for me. I always wanted to fulfill my career in medicine and help others but right now my education is at risk as I am unable to pay my tuition. I have exhausted every option I can so am asking for help.. I appreciate any help given. Thank you 
https://www.paypal.me/nicolee2020

Print this item

help, my car was stolen
Posted by: Matej - 05-07-2020, 02:45 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,

will explain my situation in shortest way possible.

My car was stolen a couple of days ago and my insurance coverage does not cover vehicle theft (It was to expensive for me). I need a car to drive to work 70km each way every day. Public transportation is not a best option because of my work hours and the nearest bus or trains is about 15km from my home and due to the COVID-19 situation even they are not available at the moment.
Now I have no transportation and I am left with debts in about 11.000,00 EUR for the car that was stolen, used overdraft in a amount of 5.000,00 EUR and maximized credit cards in a amount of 2.500 EUR. Banks says no, insurance company says no, I have no family to turn to, my income barely covers rent, monthly loan instalments and living expenses.

I never  imagine my life would turn out to be like this, especially after 15 years of hard working and now beging for money but here we are and I am a shame of myself eventhough I thought a lot about this, but this is my last resort.

If anybody can afford to donate any kind of amount to contribute my situation in any currency to buy a used car to get me to/from work, I would be very very grateful….. and again this is my first time that I have exposed myself like this, I always find a solution for any kind of life problems, but this time I can not see a bright light at the end of the tunnel anymore and I depend on good acts of you good people.….

Kind Regards,

Matej

Print this item

My short ebook "Free Bitcoin Super Cash System"
Posted by: LindaH - 05-07-2020, 07:17 AM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - No Replies

Hello to all. My name is Linda.
I'm new here. My first occupation is digital marketing and entrepreneurship.
The second is writing. I want to share with you my first short ebook.
What is in this book with the name "Free Bitcoin Super Cash System"?

New Method
Updated 2020
No Investment required!
100% Auto-pilot
Absolute Newbie friendly

Download the ebook

Print this item

Tired of lockdown
Posted by: Michaelcc - 05-06-2020, 02:50 PM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - Replies (3)

Really want to be free,I mean it ,gonna disturb the house Big Grin Smile Angel

Print this item

Homeless
Posted by: Louise05 - 05-06-2020, 05:59 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, Due to allot of different struggles. I am staying at a friend's house and desperately in need of my own place for my children. I recieve SSD and and have 4 children that I take care of on my own. I have no support system either. I use to but my only saving grace became homeless due to hardship and had to move away. My car recently broke down and I havent recieved my stimulus for my children because their father illegally claimed them. It's been one road block after another. If you can find it in your heart to help me. I would greatly appreciate it. Even a small donation of $5 or $10 would help. Thank you. 

<script src="https://www.paypal.com/sdk/js?client-id=sb¤cy=USD" data-sdk-integration-source="button-factory">
<script&gt;
 paypal.Buttons({
     style: {
         shape: 'rect',
         color: 'gold',
         layout: 'vertical',
         label: 'paypal',

},
     createOrder: function(data, actions) {
         return actions.order.create({
             purchase_units: [{
                 amount: {
                     value: '1'
                 }
             }]
         });
     },
     onApprove: function(data, actions) {
         return actions.order.capture().then(function(details) {
             alert('Transaction completed by ' + details.payer.name.given_name + '!');
         });
     }
 }).render('#paypal-button-container');
&lt;/script&gt;</span>

Print this item

Exclamation Need $15-$20 for medication
Posted by: Shaz21 - 05-05-2020, 08:29 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I'm suffering from anxiety and severe depression for the past few months and am unemployed. Due to the coronavirus chaos, I've been unable to find a job and buy myself enough food and medications. Without my medications, it's hard to retain my sanity and I feel like I might end up hurting myself sooner or later. Please help me. Even $15 to $20 would be a lot, please, thank you. 

My Paypal for those who're willing to help: paypal.me/vegmomo

Print this item

rental apartment
Posted by: geoff - 05-05-2020, 06:50 AM - Forum: Chit chat - Replies (2)

guys, what furniture better to buy in my rental apartment?

Print this item