Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,684
» Latest member: LucyVNed
» Forum threads: 8,163
» Forum posts: 9,266

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: AccidentInvestigation
2 hours ago
» Replies: 23
» Views: 1,311
Depression Medications
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: MichaelFuh
3 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Premium Social Accounts f...
Last Post: Cesarben
4 hours ago
» Views: 6
make money withbutt lift ...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: john_khan
8 hours ago
» Views: 20
Depression and video edit...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: ralphbaer
Yesterday, 10:12 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 1,444
Hellstar Records - Where ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: mariakristen
Yesterday, 07:50 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 178
DO NOT - WARNING!
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: HelenSpunc
Yesterday, 04:30 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 19,442
kraken маркетплейс зеркал...
Last Post: RaymondMob
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
» Views: 26
Hit hard by a scam
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
Yesterday, 03:27 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 266
There are also sports for...
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
Yesterday, 03:22 PM
» Views: 28

How i can get money online fast and without any risks?
Posted by: Xiande - 05-25-2020, 08:16 AM - Forum: Chit chat - Replies (4)

Any legal ways to get money online fast?

Print this item

Wink Help with surgery
Posted by: frankravalli2222 - 05-22-2020, 08:48 PM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

I really need help I got heart disease and need money for surgery I don't got money or any one else who would help me not even my rich uncle will lend a hand the PayPal address to donate is frankravalli2222@aol.com

Print this item

Wink Help with surgery
Posted by: frankravalli2222 - 05-22-2020, 08:44 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

This is Frank Ravalli I got heart disease and need money for the procedure for surgery I don't got anyone else to go to I really need any one I hope  alot of people to help me pay for the procedure the PayPal address frankravalli2222@aol.com

Print this item

Need urgent help with rent
Posted by: Philip224 - 05-22-2020, 12:22 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Afternoon,
I was made unemployed in March and have fallen behind on my rent and bill. I’m about to be evicted from my home and will have no where to go as I moved here for my job but that now ha been shut down I’m in over my head with over £7000 in debt. 
I have no one else to try and ask for help.
Any help would be very much appreciate

Many thanks

https://paypal.me/philip224?locale.x=en_GB

Print this item

Help help help
Posted by: Rymark19911 - 05-19-2020, 06:02 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi i am desprate i lost my job with lockdown trying to find more work .... ran out of cash if any one could help me just to get by to get food and pay bills till i can get work again would be realy happy any think would help in desprate need tried with goverment but just getting ran in circels hate this but have to swollow my pride for now thanks.... paypal.me/rmr1991

Print this item

Heart I have OCD, and it’s put me in debt.
Posted by: mollwest - 05-19-2020, 03:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, diagnosed about 2 years ago. I struggle with fears of germs and getting sick, and so right now in the current global pandemic it is a very hard time. Due to the long wait lists of the healthcare system here in the U.K, I have to pay for private therapy. Without this therapy (I use BetterHelp, an online company) I cannot survive day to day things like eating, leaving the house and sleeping. My compulsions include extreme hand washing and cleaning surfaces again and again. Due to paying this therapy without any financial support, I am -£2000 in my overdraft. I have about 3 months to pay this off before I start getting charged interest. I am begging for help, I am a student, aspiring music therapist and part time model and bartender. All my modelling jobs have been put on hold, and I was let go from my bartending job due to coronavirus. Anything you can give will help me, as within months I won’t be able to pay for therapy, then soon I will struggle with rent and food bills. Thank you. 

https://paypal.me/mollwest?locale.x=en_GB

Print this item

Help an aspiring gamer reach his dreams
Posted by: JJ_PR - 05-19-2020, 05:08 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello. My name is Jorge. I'm 26 years old. I'm currently unemployed. My dream is to become a twitch streamer. However, I don't have the equipment to get started.

I do have a cheap laptop, but it doesn't run games very well. I've been browsing for a computer, but they're very expensive.

If you want to help me, here's the link to my paypal.

https://paypal.me/jorgejoelpr93x?locale.x=en_US

Print this item

Reaching out sincerely
Posted by: Qwin - 05-18-2020, 09:45 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a 35 year old mum of three and bravely battling a terminal condition. 

I was employed by a Health intervening organization that laid me off (Redundancy)after 3 years due to funding problems amidst the challenges of the Corona virus. My husband was also laid off due to the pandemic. My fear is that the family especially the children will suffer as a result of our joblessness. I was in audit and compliance while hubby is in accounting. My kind plea is to politely ask for a gainful engagement to allow the family carry through. The stress levels are pushing us to depression, I fear dying and leaving my children helpless. We are on our last rent and face eviction....life has never brought me on my knees like it has done over the recent past. We are capable of working  just that no jobs are coming by. I have tried to advertise my home baking business but due to the current restrictions, celebrations are not allowed so no business for me.....

I was supporting four other vulnerable households comprising of Single mums, elderly and orphans..

I seek support as I try to regain my footing amidst the crisis.

I am ready and willing to provide documents that may be needed to verify my identity.

I feel embraced to resort to asking for help, I promise this is temporary and commit to continue helping the needy as soon as God restores me.

I have tried all the online tricks but not even a single dollar have I made. I am on my last rent and face eviction.  Kindly are you able to extend just a little bit of support and I promise without  doubt that this shall be reciprocated as soon as I am on my feet again
My paypal account is winyiks@yahoo.com. Any small gift is highly appreciated.

Kind regards

Winfred

Print this item

My Child & I are getting evicted tomorrow.
Posted by: thatprettyebony - 05-18-2020, 08:38 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey y'all! So I have posted in other threads and other websites about my situation, so most likely you've probably seen my post on reddit and a couple other websites. (literally anything helps, thank you all soo much!)

So, I'm currently going through some rough crap right now. I was literally just informed by my rent office, that tomorrow my roommate & I will receive an eviction notice. I need help paying rent, my roommate is currently unemployed and they don't have enough money to cover their side of the rent. Honestly I don't have enough to help them. I'm a single mother down to my very last penny and I can't afford to put my child through all of this. If anybody is willing to help, any donation is accepted! The total amount left to pay over before 9am tomorrow (5/19) is $296.56. If you're willing to help, I can accept donations on cash app ($haileynicole80)

If you have any questions or concerns please don't be shy to message me! Thank you all so much!

PayPal: paypal.me/woowhailey
CashApp: $haileynicole80

Thank you all once again!

Print this item

Our daughter in desperate need of medical treatment
Posted by: Help_Anastasia - 05-18-2020, 03:45 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear benefectors!

Our daughter Anastasia needs the help of each of you - please read our letter.
Pregnancy went perfectly well, and even the gynecologist herself called it cultural: all the indicators were normal, not toxicosis, not too much weight gain, nor anemia. Everything was so within normal limits and so right that nothing portended trouble.

The fact that our daughter Anastasia was born with malformations, We learned that after the birth - a couple of hours later, when a delegation of doctors came to us. Everyone had deplorable faces. The doctors told us that our daughter had atresia of the esophagus with a tracheoesophageal fistula and a malformation of the anorectal region. 

Later we found out what is hidden behind these vices. Anastasia's upper esophagus blindly ended, and the other was directly connected between the respiratory tract and stomach. And because of the second defect, the baby did not have the anus, urethra and vagina in the right place.

In order for Anastasia to receive the necessary help, the head of children's resuscitation contacted surgeons from the Moscow Regional Center for the Protection of Motherhood and Childhood. They agreed to accept us, and Anastasia was urgently sent to a hospital.

She underwent the first operation. The baby was sewn into the esophagus so that she could eat, and most importantly, live!
Recently, our baby had a second operation to eliminate the malformation of the anorectal region. And then she will need a third, final operation to close the stoma. After this intervention, our daughter will not be any different from other kids!

Now we are waiting for the third operation. The fact is that its implementation is impossible without complex treatment with antibacterial drugs. 

We ourselves cannot pay for the whole treatment and medicines, because their cost is 2,549,190 rubles - its around 35 000 US dollars. We could pay only the little part of 8 000 dollars.

Almost 27 000 dollars is what left to pay.

That is a big and crazy amount of money for us - we just can not afford at all.

Anastasia is trying to live an ordinary life: she is actively developing and is interested in everything. The baby does not particularly like the horizontal position - more vertical or, in extreme cases, lies on her tummy for maximum visibility, to see everything and control everyone. She also loves to watch the cartoon and is actively and emotionally chatting with his characters.

Dear benefactors, I beg you to help our little princess! Without your support, she will not be able to complete the much-needed treatment!

If we can not pledge it here - you can help us by sending any amount to our PayPal address:  

-   [email=helpdreamtolive@yahoo.com]helpdreamtolive@yahoo.com[/email]

Any amount of even 5 or 10$ will make big changes for us - please help.
Regards, Anastasia’s father

Print this item