Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,515
» Latest member: firedlentil94
» Forum threads: 8,162
» Forum posts: 9,264

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Premium Social Accounts f...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Cesarben
20 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
make money withbutt lift ...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: john_khan
4 hours ago
» Views: 12
Depression and video edit...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: ralphbaer
9 hours ago
» Replies: 8
» Views: 1,440
Hellstar Records - Where ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: mariakristen
11 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 175
DO NOT - WARNING!
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: HelenSpunc
Yesterday, 04:30 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 19,440
kraken маркетплейс зеркал...
Last Post: RaymondMob
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
» Views: 24
Hit hard by a scam
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
Yesterday, 03:27 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 266
There are also sports for...
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
Yesterday, 03:22 PM
» Views: 28
канал омг
Last Post: Michaelvon
Yesterday, 02:42 PM
» Views: 23
omg omg ссылка браузер
Last Post: Michaelvon
Yesterday, 02:18 PM
» Views: 17

Please help me, I really need money for live
Posted by: Radia231 - 04-29-2020, 11:15 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please help me

After got scammed a year ago I have to make a big loan to someone. I got it through somehow until now, but I can't make it anymore. I really need money for pay my debts, pay my house rent, and for live. I have tried asking help from anyone I know but no one could help, I even tried to make an online loan, but all rejected due the pandemic. I couldn't make a loan from bank since my income is too low to pass the qualifications. I can't even get any part time job in this situation. I have tried everything I could, but nothing works out. 

I can't pay me house rent for 3 months already, and my landlord call me everyday. Its been a while since I could eat something proper. The person who give me the loan won't give any dispensation and even threatening me if I can't pay my loan. It's feel really hard for me to sleep and even to breathe. This pandemic is killing me slowly. I'm really desperate. Please help me. If everything calm down, I promise that I will repay it.

Your help is everything for me. Please save me..

https://paypal.me/radia231

Print this item

College student in desperate need of money
Posted by: bianca407043 - 04-29-2020, 06:00 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I have lost my job due to Coronavirus, and have not received any money from the government due to my parents falsely claiming me on their taxes for extra benefits. My rent is due Friday and I have no money and no hope. It is 415 dollars and right now I have 8. Anything will help and I will be sure to give back to those who need it when I have the resources. Please, if you can, help me out. paypal.me/biancaneedsit

Print this item

Exclamation Struggling college student, please help
Posted by: Nikki_2 - 04-28-2020, 10:15 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good day, I am a college student in my second year. This entire year has been stressful on me and my family as I am unable to attend classes anymore since my account is on hold. The classes I had registered for this semester kicked me out due to unpaid tuition. I am unable to take out anymore loans and have been denied from private loans. I really wish to fulfill my career in the field of medicone. The amount owed is $21, 689.07. I would be thankful and grateful if you can. Any amount is appreciated. Thank you. 
https://www.paypal.me/NicoleeHeath

Print this item

Bug Please help me
Posted by: Radia231 - 04-28-2020, 01:09 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please help me, I'm really hopeless right now.

Our country is having a hard time because Corona virus and I know that every country is facing the same problem.

I live away from home, and I can't go home because the situation get worst. I really need help right now. I don't have money to pay my house rent. Its been a while since I can eat properly. I also have to pay my debts since they won't give any dispensation even in the pandemic. I can't find any part time job even I want to. I'm desperate.

I really can't sleep. I feel scared every day I got home, and I even feel scared to meet tomorrow.

Please, your help is everything to me.

Please help me.

paypal.me/radia231

Print this item

Affected by COVID-19 lockdown
Posted by: ks95 - 04-28-2020, 12:52 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, I ultimately never thought a situation like this would happen.

Because of this global pandemic and places being on lockdown, I have been unable to work, and being a self-employed subcontractor. What funds I had to live on have been deminishing extremely quickly with bills building up and the first bulk buyers raiding the shops a few weeks ago, this meant that my usual food shop for a while was considerably more expensive, having to buy what I could. I currently get no support from the government or any benefits, the time has come for me to do my usual food shop but am left in a desperate situation with no money to my name to be able to do this. Local food banks are requiring me to be referred to them by an organisation which is impossible for me to get to.

If there are any kind hearted people out there that would be willing to spare anything they can to help me and my partner out in this current situation, it would be highly appreciated, even if it's only a few pounds. I am always one for helping people when and where I can and always believe in paying things forward and will continue to do this whenever I can.

Any help would be amazing!

https://www.paypal.me/smitk9

Print this item

Sad I need help for my son
Posted by: Annaravalli - 04-28-2020, 10:56 AM - Forum: Chit chat - Replies (1)

My name is Anna Ravalli I need help because my son is  homeless and I'm in a convelesant home and can not take care of him any one do what ever you could to help him.

Print this item

Exclamation Struggling student, please help
Posted by: Nikki_2 - 04-28-2020, 06:14 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good day, I am a college student in my second year. This entire year has already been stressful on me and my family as I am unable to attend classes anymore since my account is on hold. The classes I had registered for this semester kicked me out due to unpaid tuition. I am unable to take out anymore loans. I wish to fulfill my career in the field of medicine. The amount I owe is $21,689.07. I would be thankful and grateful if you can. Any amount is appreciated. Thank you 
https://www.paypal.me/NicoleeHeath

Print this item

Financial help
Posted by: Abdisamedkeyse - 04-28-2020, 02:51 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I was looking for job since last three month but I couldn’t find and not able to pay rents and living expenses for my family so that I here to get helped especially three outstanding rents which is $900 before sending my small kids to outside.
Please check the donation button for whatever possible from your end
Thanks

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=8DFM4JZTYNA7L&source=url

Print this item

Need money
Posted by: frankravalli2222 - 04-28-2020, 02:14 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Smile I need any assistance I could get I may have Corona virus and need help to save me the PayPal address for anyone to send anything they  could is frankravalli2222@aol.com

Print this item

Tuition fees help
Posted by: College girl - 04-26-2020, 09:49 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey guys I’m stuck with my student loans and I lost my job due to the COVID-19. I am about to graduate next month and untill I pay the tuition fees I will not be able to get my diploma. Please help me if you have any extra money to spare by making a donation to my PayPal account https://www.paypal.me/feetloversforever I have tried a lot of things to get some money lately but nothing seems to be working, this is my last hope

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item