Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,693
» Latest member: swinghelmet5
» Forum threads: 8,163
» Forum posts: 9,266

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: AccidentInvestigation
4 hours ago
» Replies: 23
» Views: 1,322
Depression Medications
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: MichaelFuh
5 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Premium Social Accounts f...
Last Post: Cesarben
6 hours ago
» Views: 8
make money withbutt lift ...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: john_khan
10 hours ago
» Views: 21
Depression and video edit...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: ralphbaer
Yesterday, 10:12 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 1,444
Hellstar Records - Where ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: mariakristen
Yesterday, 07:50 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 179
DO NOT - WARNING!
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: HelenSpunc
Yesterday, 04:30 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 19,442
kraken маркетплейс зеркал...
Last Post: RaymondMob
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
» Views: 28
Hit hard by a scam
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
Yesterday, 03:27 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 267
There are also sports for...
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
Yesterday, 03:22 PM
» Views: 29

What is the lock near the url?
Posted by: Scinetic - 06-08-2020, 08:22 AM - Forum: Chit chat - Replies (3)

What is it? I always noticed that the lock is either green or gray, as for example on this forum, and sometimes it is completely crossed out. What does this mean? Is it related to security?

Print this item

Need money, NOW.
Posted by: LunarFishWind999 - 06-06-2020, 09:41 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (2)

Struggling, I had to give up my stimulus money to help fam pay the rent and help my family stay alive, still need more to stay afloat, my mother is struggling with cancer and I want to invest in high quality treatment.

http://www.paypal.me/ShaneNielsen

Print this item

Need help for legal fees and to survive!
Posted by: walterborocurves - 06-06-2020, 07:43 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I own a small business in a VERY small town. Recently the building where I lease, was sold. After 10 years of being in the same building, I was pretty much pushed out by the new owners. I was illegally evicted due to the judge not following proper procedures. I can't afford to reopen currently, I'm having to pay for legal fees to take the property management company and the county to court, I've got storage fees for my company equipment, and I'm not bringing in anything because the business is currently closed. The legal process hasn't moved in months due to COVID-19 and my life savings is GONE! I've got to keep this moving and I don't know what else to do. PLEASE HELP!!!
paypal.me/jecrosby84

Print this item

Financial Assistance help
Posted by: welly89 - 06-05-2020, 08:17 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am Cecilia Musonda from Zambia, Africa I am a single mom of three kids and I take care of my grandmother who is 90 years old. I am pleading for help of financial assistance for we are suffering terribly.

Please we don't have PayPal services in Zambia for receiving money and cashapp is not yet available in my country for those who wish to assist me they can contact me on ceciliamusonda1@gmail.com.

Print this item

I need help Please!
Posted by: Alaina0013 - 06-05-2020, 07:27 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi I am a 19 year old, and I lost my job recently. I have applied 3 times for unemployment and I don’t meet the job requirements. I had recently gotten a surgeries on my elbow and can not work even if I found a job. My family and I aren’t close and I need help paying for my medical bill. After insurance, my bill costs $275. I can’t afford it since I am unemployed. I’m just hoping for a miracle and seeking help so please help me out! My paypal is: paypal.me/alainarabusin1 and my cashapp is: $AlainaRabusin

Print this item

I need help please!
Posted by: Alaina0013 - 06-05-2020, 01:28 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi I am a 19 year old, and I lost my job recently. I have applied 3 times for unemployment and I don’t meet the job requirements. I had recently gotten a surgeries on my elbow and can not work even if I found a job. My family and I aren’t close and I need help paying for my medical bill. After insurance, my bill costs $275. I can’t afford it since I am unemployed. I’m just hoping for a miracle and seeking help so please help me out! My paypal is: paypal.me/alainarabusin1 and my cashapp is: $AlainaRabusin

Print this item

I need help please!
Posted by: Alaina0013 - 06-05-2020, 01:25 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Print this item

Need 350 dollars
Posted by: LunarFishWind999 - 06-03-2020, 04:57 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need 350 dollars to buy a God Helmet, it is a consciousness expanding device that will help facilitate contact with the aliens so...go figure. 

http://www.paypal.me/ShaneNielsen

Print this item

Begging for Money
Posted by: ninibeggingmoney - 06-02-2020, 01:12 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

This morning , I do not know how to start begging money. I just want you to know that I need your donation . I do not have money even to eat. But that is not so important as to have money to pay my needs. I need money so badly that I am using this web to come  and rescue me with some help where I do not find a way to help myself and that I won’t dismay. Please help me. I am disabled cannot work for the moment . Perhaps there is someone that has The Father-God’s Heart to help me supply All of my needs. God Bless you! You can go to my account:
paypal.me/ninibeggingmoney

Print this item

help me please
Posted by: happysky12 - 06-01-2020, 05:17 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

https://paypal.me/today864?locale.x=en_GB

hello thanks for taking time to read, i’m alone and have nobody, i have ran out of food and only have emergency electric left £1.28, i’ve not eaten in couple days and it a week before i get benefits, if anybody would kindly like to help me i’m only looking for about £40 to get food and electric. i’m sorry to be a bother and am on verge of giving up right now! 

Print this item