Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,291
» Latest member: RaymondMob
» Forum threads: 8,160
» Forum posts: 9,259

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
kraken маркетплейс зеркал...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: RaymondMob
34 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Hit hard by a scam
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
55 minutes ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 252
There are also sports for...
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
1 hour ago
» Views: 10
канал омг
Last Post: Michaelvon
1 hour ago
» Views: 4
omg omg ссылка браузер
Last Post: Michaelvon
2 hours ago
» Views: 4
Troubleshooting Common Is...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: atscables95
2 hours ago
» Views: 11
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Kettlebells
3 hours ago
» Replies: 22
» Views: 1,223
Каннелюра для мебели
Last Post: Milesbon
5 hours ago
» Views: 13
Harry Peterson wants a tr...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: FrankGRILT
11 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2,489
зажигалка ижевск отзывы
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
» Views: 25

I need help with my rent or I will be evicted and homeless in 2 days
Posted by: akitty7192 - 02-26-2018, 06:06 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I always help others when I am in the position to but this time I am the one who needs help. I lost my job last month and if I can’t pay my $650 rent in 2 days I will be evicted and out on the street with nowhere to go. Please contact 413-478-1398. Thank you.

Print this item

In Need In Deed
Posted by: KokonutGrove15 - 02-26-2018, 05:09 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello all,

Please help with paying for college education. My goal is $5000 which will pay for tuition, books, supplies (pens, pencils, laptop), and laboratory equipment. Any amount will help reach the goal and is kindly appreciated. Thanks for your support. Smile

paypal.me/EGuerry Shy

Print this item

In need to get back to work.
Posted by: Keithsavage59 - 02-25-2018, 11:20 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey everyone let me start by saying I'm a commercial fisherman in louisiana and I always have been due to being diagnosed with social phobia. I can't work a normal Job and it's been a struggle not being able to work around other people. Me and my fiance was riding in my car on the way back from work to sell the days catch and we heard a loud bang and seen smoke. We brought it to the mechanic and upon inspection he said my engine was blown. My car is a 1996 mercury grand marquis with over 150000 miles on it. Well without my car it's nearly impossible getting to work and we've fallin on tough times. I've filed for disability for the 2nd time now but it seems like they'll never approve me or even give me an answer.  I'm here asking for anyone that's fortunate enough to lend a hand so I can pay the down payment on a second hand truck in order to support my family again. The down payment is $2000 anything would be greatly appreciated. From my family to yours thanks in advance! My paypal link is paypal.me/keithpell

Print this item

Photo Help Me Fix My Trailer Home: Hurricane Irma
Posted by: mygiftofayear - 02-25-2018, 06:55 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone!

Please help me fix my trailer. We borrowed money to purchased a trailer that needed some repairs (all we could afford). Unfortunately, hurricane Irma hit south Florida and our trailer sustained water and wind damage. FEMA was not the help we were hoping it would be. Our home now has hurricane damage and is still unfinished. Any help is really appreciated. Thank you.  

Print this item

I am writing this as a last resort
Posted by: kaisoopuppy - 02-24-2018, 01:02 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Asking for money is hard. Anyone who has been in the situation knows that. I have been working for 10 years now, ever since my 18th birthday. Since my family was quite poor I started getting loans pretty early to help out in the household and now my debt is huge... I am not asking for anyone to pay my loans because that is not possible but I am asking for any kind of financial help. I am tired and depressed.... I want to start a family of my own but I don't want to put so much financial debt on the person I love.. 
I don't know if anyone will see this but it is coming from heart. I have helped,  several times in the past, people who needed my help and now I need help as well. Please help me if you can. I wish I didn't have to ask this from anyone but the situation is as it is...

In hope to receive any kind of help thank you in advance.

my PayPal link is paypal.me/ivana302

Print this item

In need to go back to work.
Posted by: Keithsavage59 - 02-24-2018, 10:18 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey everyone let me start by saying, I am a commercial fisherman in louisiana and have been since I was 19 due to suffering from extreme social phobia. I can't work around other people or associate with others like most people. Me and my fiance was riding in my car on our way back from work and we heard a bang and the car started smoking.  After bringing it to the mechanic we were told the motor was blown. There is no way possible I can afford a new engine or a new vehicle at this point. We are already having it pretty hard and that was just the cherry on top. I'm here asking for a donation to put a down payment on a truck so I can get back to work to provide for my family. Also with a truck I am able to do more with than I was able to do with my car. Any help would very much be greatly appreciated.  My goal is 2000 dollars and my link is paypal.me/keithpell

Print this item

Struggling mum
Posted by: Stacey12345 - 02-23-2018, 10:58 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I found this site because I'm i a deparate situation and need help . Well I'm a single mum of 4 beautiful children and I'm struggling to live and pay my bills x 3 years ago I hd a full time job was a carer and i loved it but unfortunately I was rushed in to hospital to be told I had a tumour on my head after that my life fell apart my husband left and had another family I was in and out of hospital and raising 4 children on my own was hard still is there dad hasn't contacted us for the past two years he's such an awful man .anyway my situation at this point I'm in so much debt what I can't afford to pay I can barely afford to buy food or put warmth in my home haven't had a awarm home in over a month cause I just can't afford it I'm always running out of things food I barley eat just to save food for my children unfortunately I've had to claim benefits until I can find work but I'm struggling with child care and no one to look after my children as i have no family at all it's awful truly is i feel ashamed of myself I keep going to food banks to feed my kids but the food isn't very good for them all the money I get goes towards rent and bills and I'm left with 20 pounds a week to feed me and 4 children i really need help I've tried everything i can I had bailiffs come my home and they took my car they took my tvs and i feel such a bad mother I wish I could just replace there tvs we haven't had a television for weeks and it's so hard when u have twins boys who are 5 and want to watch if there anyone who could offer advice or support in my situation I would be so greatful god bless

Print this item

Stuck without Gas Money
Posted by: ohdearyme - 02-22-2018, 05:26 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi! I am a young student in needs of help. I recently got a job at a fast food restaraunt, but currently have no money for gas to get there. Please help me get on my feet. My drive there is an hour. I would find a job closer to home but unfortunately it is a small town with very few opportunities. Thank you for your help. This is my paypal. Thank you so much paypal.me/charleighcaldwell

Print this item

Please help save life
Posted by: victorizuogu - 02-22-2018, 12:06 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My mum is terribly sick? The doctors are asking for $530 to commence treatment.Can anybody help? Please contact me: [email=izuoguvictor@Gmail.com]izuoguvictor@Gmail.com[/email]

Print this item

Need help for bills
Posted by: Kungkaj - 02-21-2018, 09:54 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey i dont have any work and cant work either becuse of my condition so i really struggle with my economy and thought i could ask for some help, i can always try. I will do anything i can.

please help me by donating https://paypal.me/pools/c/825kEGRgfB

Print this item