Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,288
» Latest member: Michaelvon
» Forum threads: 8,156
» Forum posts: 9,254

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Troubleshooting Common Is...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: atscables95
Less than 1 minute ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Kettlebells
1 hour ago
» Replies: 22
» Views: 1,219
Каннелюра для мебели
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Milesbon
3 hours ago
» Views: 10
Harry Peterson wants a tr...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: FrankGRILT
9 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2,489
зажигалка ижевск отзывы
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
» Views: 21
проектирование частных до...
Last Post: Williamneugh
Yesterday, 08:26 PM
» Views: 22
проекты одноэтажных домов...
Last Post: PedroGep
Yesterday, 07:59 PM
» Views: 21
стриптиз женский
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
Yesterday, 06:19 PM
» Views: 20
not working
Last Post: Robertler
Yesterday, 02:25 PM
» Views: 23
сертификат упор железнодо...
Last Post: ThurmanAvell
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 136

Student struggling to pay bills
Posted by: rylishae - 03-01-2018, 09:52 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]I am in my 3rd year of school and have struggled with keeping up with payments. I work full time but it still doesn’t seem to be enough. I would need about $5000 to get myself through school and back on track. [/color]

Print this item

Sad Unemployed and the kitties are getting hungry
Posted by: sunshine222 - 02-27-2018, 07:42 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Unfortunately, I lost my job back in November.  I knew it would be difficult to find something during the holiday season and I was right.  It is just now that I've been interviewing but so far no new job.  I hope that changes soon and I'm pretty optimistic that it will.  Unfortunately, I am already behind on all of my bills and with the new month starting in a few days, I know I can't pay my rent, phone, electricity - or at least will have to become creative with my weekly unemployment payment and 'rob Peter to pay Paul' sort of thing.  But there is not money for rent and I still need money for gas so I can go on interviews.  And then there's the cats (2 of them) who need kitty litter and food.  I can always go without if I need to but I can't do that to my furbabies.  

The worse feeling in the world is to have to ask strangers for money.  I never thought I would be 'here' - but here I am.  I am positive that this will be a temporary situation but something that I need to figure out until I can find a job.  

Thank you, thank you, thank you if you are able to help.  

PayPal.Me/elliegeorge01

Print this item

A dollar could help me! Scared.
Posted by: ss1985 - 02-27-2018, 07:23 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I had to revert to writing a thread, it will help me let out what is inside me and at the same time maybe someone will help me in this situation.
I am 32 years old, I support both my old parents and I do work. 2 years ago both my parents needed a heart surgery within the same week. Dad got sick, we did a heart surgery. He came out, and my mom suffered a mini heart attack from the stress and the doctors required a surgery. Luckily I had saved some money for both. 
The team I was working for shut down, and my mom last December suffered another heart attack and is in need for a heart bypass.
I dont have a penny at this point. I am not able to pay for the rent, nor the surgery, nor my debts (very scary to go through this daily with no silver lining and collection reps threatening)
I just feel frustrated and helpless. I tried every bank, every person I know and no one would help, which made me suffer from anxiety. I have sleepless nights as I dont know what to do to go back on track. It is tough. And I know that it will be better but till then all doors are closed.
I appreciate any help, it would mean the world to me. I hope I can pass through this and look back at this time but it is such a difficult situation. Please help me.
paypal.me/SaraElSadek

Print this item

Truly in need of some money for business and wedding
Posted by: tommy1003 - 02-27-2018, 06:03 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My Story
I’m a 25 year-old young man, just start up an cross-border online business. I opened up an online store for 6 month. As regular, my store hasn’t brought any profit to me until now. But I expect after I spend much time for it, marketing strategy, social media, post on marketplace to increase brand name recognition. After 6 month of running, my money is out and I’m broke.  Be honest, I’m in need of some money for making small business for living. All I need is hosting fee, some for inventory and maintaining fee. I estimate the amount of money is approximately $2000. It’s expected to return $2000 gross profit per month in the next 2 years. So If possible, please donate some cents. I appreciate every single cent you donate to me. I’ll return you guys some money If the business is successful.

I already created website and It’s working now. The website is OnlineGeeky.net, also available on Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp and Telegram already. I just need money to maintain the store.

By the way, my girlfriend and I knew each other 7 years ago and now we’re going to make a wedding but the cost is too high for both of us. So we just think about a small DIY Wedding just for something to remember when we get old. The cost for wedding is approximately $1000-2000. Nothing is too small, so that I need all of your help.

What you get
Donate $5 or less: Big thanks to you
Donate $5-10: I’ll give you back in 6 months
Donate $10-20: I’ll give you back in 12 months
Donate $20-50: Receive 5% net profit next year
Donate $50 and above: 10% net profit next year
You can donate me via https://cash.me/$onlinegeeky or https://www.paypal.me/onlinegeeky
Thank you so much for reading. God bless you. Thank you Thank you and Thank you

Print this item

Photo Truly in need of some money for business and wedding
Posted by: tommy1003 - 02-27-2018, 05:47 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Be honest, I’m in need of some money for making small business for living. All I need is hosting fee, some for inventory and maintaining fee. I estimate the amount of money is approximately $2000. It’s expected to return $2000 gross profit in the next 2 years. So If possible, please donate some cents. I appreciate every single cent you donate to me. I’ll return you guys some money If the business is successful.

I already created website and It’s working now. The website is OnlineGeeky.net, also available on Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp and Telegram already. I just need money to maintain the store.

By the way, my girlfriend and I knew each other 7 years ago and now we’re going to make a wedding but the cost is too high for both of us. So we just think about a small DIY Wedding just for something to remember when we get old. The cost for wedding is approximately $1000-2000. Nothing is too small, so that I need all of your help.

You can donate me via https://cash.me/$onlinegeeky or https://www.paypal.me/onlinegeeky
Thank you so much for reading. God bless you. Thank you Thank you and Thank you

Print this item

In need of help to pay for expenses for an accident that wasn’t my fault.
Posted by: KaiGon98 - 02-27-2018, 01:10 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

So recently I was involved in a car accident which caused me to end up having no car for a whole month now. The accident that happened wasn’t my fault  since the other vehicle turned left into me. I’ve tried to fight the insurance to pay 100% libality but they refuse to pay for it. They also have constantly harassed me and the other passenger that was with me at the time. I’ve also came to terms that they are doing this out of spite because of my rather young age. Which I believe is unfair since I’ve had years of experience of driving and I’ve never been into any other kinds of accidents before. And the other issue is since they refuse and my insurance states that “they are not obligated to do anything” I have no other options as a 19 year old who is struggling to pay bills and has no other kinds of money to do so. I have no one who is willing to help me out in my time of need. All I plead for is to pay for the expenses so I can finally have my car and go back to working and start depending on myself. I am trying to earn at least 4500 dollars to help at the most I would accept 3,000

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

I need help with my rent or I will be evicted and homeless in 2 days
Posted by: akitty7192 - 02-26-2018, 06:06 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I always help others when I am in the position to but this time I am the one who needs help. I lost my job last month and if I can’t pay my $650 rent in 2 days I will be evicted and out on the street with nowhere to go. Please contact 413-478-1398. Thank you.

Print this item

In Need In Deed
Posted by: KokonutGrove15 - 02-26-2018, 05:09 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello all,

Please help with paying for college education. My goal is $5000 which will pay for tuition, books, supplies (pens, pencils, laptop), and laboratory equipment. Any amount will help reach the goal and is kindly appreciated. Thanks for your support. Smile

paypal.me/EGuerry Shy

Print this item

In need to get back to work.
Posted by: Keithsavage59 - 02-25-2018, 11:20 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey everyone let me start by saying I'm a commercial fisherman in louisiana and I always have been due to being diagnosed with social phobia. I can't work a normal Job and it's been a struggle not being able to work around other people. Me and my fiance was riding in my car on the way back from work to sell the days catch and we heard a loud bang and seen smoke. We brought it to the mechanic and upon inspection he said my engine was blown. My car is a 1996 mercury grand marquis with over 150000 miles on it. Well without my car it's nearly impossible getting to work and we've fallin on tough times. I've filed for disability for the 2nd time now but it seems like they'll never approve me or even give me an answer.  I'm here asking for anyone that's fortunate enough to lend a hand so I can pay the down payment on a second hand truck in order to support my family again. The down payment is $2000 anything would be greatly appreciated. From my family to yours thanks in advance! My paypal link is paypal.me/keithpell

Print this item

Photo Help Me Fix My Trailer Home: Hurricane Irma
Posted by: mygiftofayear - 02-25-2018, 06:55 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone!

Please help me fix my trailer. We borrowed money to purchased a trailer that needed some repairs (all we could afford). Unfortunately, hurricane Irma hit south Florida and our trailer sustained water and wind damage. FEMA was not the help we were hoping it would be. Our home now has hurricane damage and is still unfinished. Any help is really appreciated. Thank you.  

Print this item