Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,288
» Latest member: Michaelvon
» Forum threads: 8,155
» Forum posts: 9,253

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Kettlebells
1 hour ago
» Replies: 22
» Views: 1,219
Каннелюра для мебели
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Milesbon
3 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Harry Peterson wants a tr...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: FrankGRILT
9 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2,489
зажигалка ижевск отзывы
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
» Views: 21
проектирование частных до...
Last Post: Williamneugh
Yesterday, 08:26 PM
» Views: 22
проекты одноэтажных домов...
Last Post: PedroGep
Yesterday, 07:59 PM
» Views: 21
стриптиз женский
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
Yesterday, 06:19 PM
» Views: 20
not working
Last Post: Robertler
Yesterday, 02:25 PM
» Views: 23
сертификат упор железнодо...
Last Post: ThurmanAvell
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 136
Success?
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: suvarnavedawellness
Yesterday, 10:19 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 30,736

Need $5
Posted by: mmatt625 - 03-08-2018, 11:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Need $5 USD to be a registered developer on the Chrome Web Store.

Print this item

Sad Please Help Me Determine Why I'm Sick
Posted by: NikkiB1986 - 03-08-2018, 10:11 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I have been sick for a very long time (sine senior year of high school and I'm now 32). You can read my entire story here (and donate) here: https://fundrazr.com/e1KkN0?ref=fb_67ARD...ljcOdKxRNr

I want to have some testing done to determine why I'm so sick. I've been in and out of ER, doctor's offices, nutritionists and no one has been able to help me. I found some tests online that I can take from home that test my blood, saliva and hair. I'm hoping they will help because I'm at my wits end. I want to have a life again and start a family.

Print this item

I need help to pay for college books
Posted by: sunshinegirl - 03-08-2018, 08:19 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone ! I will be moving to California for college in the Fall and I know that the cost of books , classes, fees are going to be crazy expensive . i am asking for $1,000 before fall semester starts. I will take all donations. Anything will help. Thank you so much. 

https://cash.me/$momoasf

Print this item

Thumbs Up Please Help! Just need a $1
Posted by: DriahG - 03-08-2018, 05:10 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone, 

I’m in need of some financial assistance. Currently I am a college student who is having a hard time finding employment. All of my bills are piling up & is due. I ask after reading this that you donate just $1 to me (More if your heart desires) or if you have any connections or know of any businessess hiring in the DMV area I will greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much. 

Cash.me/$DriahG

Print this item

Help needed for me and my son
Posted by: paulalouisemoore - 03-08-2018, 11:49 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I am looking for help. 

I recently become widowed when my husband died of pancreatic cancer, leaving me to bring up my young son on my own. 

After he passed I began to find out that he had been keeping secrets from me, secrets of debt and lots of it. I had found out that he hadn't been paying for the mortgage, had got a £12,000 tax bill which i am liable for now. He had been getting letters from the mortgage company that they were starting the process of taking the house from us and was hiding them. Because of this I had to sell the house and leave the house where my little boy was born, it was heart breaking. 

Now I find myself struggling to pay the tax bill, pay the rent, pay for child care so I can go to work, even general day to day expenses and I'm finding it so stressful. I just want to pay off his debt and the few credit cards I have (used to keep me going, by now at their limit) and start being able to enjoy life again and concentrate on my son instead of worrying about money. 

Any help would be sooooooooo appreciated.

Print this item

Sad for my family FOOD and home rent
Posted by: prabuslm - 03-08-2018, 06:47 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Most Respected Ladies and Gentlemen,
            I am Prabu from India, i have business lose more than ($6000) 7 Lakhs, i am in rented house only. i have 2 children i have to give food and here education also. In my financial situation i did'nt fulfill here needs. i will back soon if i get $6000 only for this situation only i am asking begging you all please help me. amount will be small but it will use our family one time food expense. GOD WILL HELP YOU,  AS GET YOU ALL SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE

THANK YOU 

PRABU

Print this item

I have depression and I need a bit of help
Posted by: benormalagain - 03-05-2018, 05:19 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Andras 25 year old and my depression just came back the past few months I made few mistakes and now I'm in trouble. I owe money to my landlord to my friends and I took out a loan about £200. I've never asked any help from anyone about my situation and my friends my family dosen't know anything about me. I tired to cure myself the past few years but it's looks like I can't do it alone. I'm aware about my situation and now I wanna get up again and ask professional help to be happy again.

I do not have any addiction! I've never ever tried any drugs! don't smoke or drink or gambling! I just spend my money for food and doing nothing just stayin in my bed sleeping and playing video games. 

Currently I'm living in UK alone. I don't have friends or family here. This is make it the whole situation even worse. I don't have anyone to talk to or do social stuff. Right now I'm trying to find a job and get back to people and be normal again.

After I will be happy again I would like to do volunteer jobs with animals around the world but my biggest dream is working with wild animals in Africa. If you could only help me about that would be good too. 

I'm truly thankful for any amount of donation and I can give only one thing for that I will try do my best and be okay again. 

paypal.me/andras25

Thank you!

Print this item

EVECTION please help
Posted by: Danielle 555 - 03-04-2018, 10:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Me and my son are about to get put out because I have no help and I just need help for March rent so i can go out and find another job if anyone had any questions please contact me thank you for reading

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

I can no longer do youtube.
Posted by: MillaShows - 03-04-2018, 09:54 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I have a YouTube channel that I have been struggling to keep going due to the fact that I have a terrible Samsung and that phone now stopped. I knew it was gonna happen soon. I really need just a little money so I can get a cheap laptop or phone to keep editing and keep on going. If anyone donates, you have my promise I will return it one day. Please help this is my only passion and I don’t want to let it go ?

https://www.paypal.me/steemteam

Print this item

Student struggling to pay bills
Posted by: rylishae - 03-01-2018, 09:52 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]I am in my 3rd year of school and have struggled with keeping up with payments. I work full time but it still doesn’t seem to be enough. I would need about $5000 to get myself through school and back on track. [/color]

Print this item