Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,291
» Latest member: RaymondMob
» Forum threads: 8,160
» Forum posts: 9,259

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
kraken маркетплейс зеркал...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: RaymondMob
33 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Hit hard by a scam
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
54 minutes ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 252
There are also sports for...
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
59 minutes ago
» Views: 10
канал омг
Last Post: Michaelvon
1 hour ago
» Views: 4
omg omg ссылка браузер
Last Post: Michaelvon
2 hours ago
» Views: 3
Troubleshooting Common Is...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: atscables95
2 hours ago
» Views: 11
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Kettlebells
3 hours ago
» Replies: 22
» Views: 1,223
Каннелюра для мебели
Last Post: Milesbon
5 hours ago
» Views: 13
Harry Peterson wants a tr...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: FrankGRILT
11 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2,489
зажигалка ижевск отзывы
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
» Views: 25

Music Student in need of some money for food
Posted by: FrostedBeats - 02-21-2018, 10:41 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello and good day

First of all, I would like to thank you for reading this thread about the financial issue I'm facing right now.

I'm a student in Malaysia, and I'm currently studying Electrical Technology and Single/Three Phase Wiring (PW2 & PW4). For the Second Semester, we are asked to purchase some additional tools and textbooks from the Institute to continue our studies. Not having the needed items would render us from studying hence ending our studies which would be a waste.

Since it was urgent, I've spent the money that I've separated for food and groceries to purchase the needed tools and textbooks. The good part is that I'm able to continue my studies with no problems, and the bad part is I'm running really low on food and groceries to the point that my daily meals is just one time a day, and that one time isn't really much too.

I've tried to manage the financial issue I'm having slowly overtime but it isn't working out and I can't decrease my number of meals daily any lower. We students aren't allowed to work part-time either and I don't have any financial support from my parents or the government.

I've spent RM500.00 on the needed items, that's nearly 130.00 USD, and it's worth three months of food at the least. And so, as my food money's going dry, I've decided to ask for some donations on Freebeg.com, just so that I could manage to get enough food to get by this semester.

Again, thank you for taking your time to read about my financial issue, it really means a lot even if someone just reads it. Every dollar and cent counts for me, because it would help me manage my food a little longer even if it's just a bit. Thanks a lot for helping me out! >~<

Below is a picture of the receipt in which I've payed RM500.00 for my studies. And for donations, I would gladly accept PayPal, Click here to donate!

[Image: 8aee2c2477.jpg]

Print this item

Donate please
Posted by: Princessmarie - 02-21-2018, 05:15 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

https://gogetfunding.com/homeless-and-pr...4_3Qk.link

Please donate 
Anything helps

Print this item

Please help single mom in need
Posted by: Missmarie - 02-20-2018, 05:54 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Today is my birthday and my bank account got over drafted by 400 dollars I’m not asking for anymore, just enough to make sure that i have money to put food on the table when my next check comes threw. I know it’s a long shot but i would really use the help!

Print this item

Facing Eviction. Need Rent Money. Please help
Posted by: gmcraealva - 02-19-2018, 11:32 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Thanks for looking at my post. To be frank, I need 2600$ to cover rent money after an injury to my wrist has cost me my financial aid. I can't work and no one will give a loan since I am 20 and have no real credit history. If I am evicted, I will have nowhere to go and I'm honestly terrified. Please help if you have anything you can spare to PayPal.Me/gmcraealva. Thanks for your time and God bless. 

Print this item

Son wants to help widowed Mom
Posted by: lastresort - 02-19-2018, 10:36 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am currently 20 years of age and reside with my mom, my parents divorced when I was young and both remarried. My step-father turned out to be an abusive alcoholic and passed away when I was 13. My biological father recently passed away from stage 4 glioblastoma last November after a year long battle which caused me to drop out of university and come home to help take care and spend time with him.

I am currently trying to deal with depression, anxiety, and PTSD from these life events so far. We live in rural Canada and decent work is extremely hard to find. My mother was always the one to support me financially growing up and provided for me all the necessities I own today (clothes, computer) while working at small office accounting jobs and battles depression, anxiety, and PTSD herself everyday.

I am in a few thousand dollars debt from my student loans although my mother is much deeper and she doesn't know I am posting this and probably wouldn't approve so I won't share her number..

It is stressful to find money for food and bills right now and I just want her to be able to relax and grieve as well as myself.

Any amount at all will help immensely.

paypal.me/NoahGavin

Print this item

Tongue I need money ASAP please read
Posted by: Harbir2900 - 02-19-2018, 08:27 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I’m 15 years old and my family is broke. I love playing racing games and want to start a YouTube channel to help my family. It’s been more than 7 years since I played a game and I just love them. I watch other youtubers to satisfy myself

If anyone of can help me, please donate so that I can buy a gaming PC or a console. It’s my dream to be a gamer and I just feel sad that I can’t play them when everybody else can. 

Please help me

PayPal link: https://www.paypal.me/harbir2900

Print this item

Rainbow I Need Help Transitioning, It's becoming too much
Posted by: AlienAlois - 02-18-2018, 02:56 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Hello there Internet,[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Let me start off by saying thank you for taking the time to read of my plight, and I hope that even if you choose to not help me, you’re a little more aware of an issue that may seem so distant and foreign to you, but could actually be inside someone very, very close. If you find yourself confused about anything, I’ve included links for your convienience for information!  Smile [/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]I’ve been a misfit for a long, long time, and for years I always felt off about myself. I despised my uniform in the sixth grade, and eventually became so withdrawn and depressed because I was so alone. I couldn’t truly love myself, so how could I spare it to others? It was so draining, and the constant mental stream of torment wouldn’t stop.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]I’d wake up in the morning, and hate what stared back at me in the morning. I’d cry when I’d see my waist and below in the shower, and eventually retreated to only wearing baggy clothes. I’d been called a pretty face, but for some reason I wanted nothing to do with it, I couldn’t love it like others did.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]I later in my life learned that this was called body-dysmorphia, where I literally felt like my body wasn’t the one that I should have. This is pocked with many, many other small instances in my growing up that, coupled with anxiety and depression, made it nearly impossible for me to identify myself and be at peace.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]However, in the winter of my senior year in high school, I understood what all had been haunting me all these years; it wasn’t myself only that I hated, not only the body, but everything that had been pushed and assigned to it. After some research on gender and what body-dysmorphia commonly causes, I came to the conclusion that I was indeed the t in the LGBT, transgender. [/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]This is huge for me. I’ve been closeted since then, keeping it in me and letting it fester and boil into something that’ll make me cry, and the one time I tried to talk about it, I was shot down by my closest friend, saying it was a phase. Now that I’m at university, that’ll all change though.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]I have a chance now to finally express myself, however, that’ll be a bit difficult on my own. You see, I come from a very, very strict religious Asian family, with heavily traditional values. I have no desire to completely botch myself with surgeries, but the desire to appear the way ive dreamed and drawn since 7th grade has been persistent. [/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]My family is the main reason I need to now be driven to ask for money, as they track all my expenses with an obsessive eye and if they find out about my state, will cut me off and leave me for dead. Which is why I’ve been trying my best to express how I am only when I am sure that they are not around, or when I’m at Uni. That is why my preferred method of having money is through PayPal (paypal.me/MLoheka), as I can also immediately use it on ebay anonymously to purchase any items (which have been made on a friend of mine’s ebay account as a list, which can be requested.)[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]I’ve been blessed enough to find a very cheap therapist, who will help me navigate through these thoughts and charges with me, as well as finding someone to help me anonymously procure the gear and clothing that’ll transform this feminine lifeform into something that I won’t hate seeing all the time.[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]If you have any questions, want proof, or even want to chat, feel free to send a message my way, thank you so much for your time![/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Yours Truly,[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Alois-Léon  Heart [/color]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Need money for new laptop for school
Posted by: Cannyspy - 02-17-2018, 11:49 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My laptop broke when I got it at my new school since it broke I need only $60 dollars more to get a new one but I need it soon because it is the end of the tri and my family's money problems I can't get the $60. I will fail all my classes without. Anything helps.
paypal.me/cannyspy

Print this item

Big Grin Veteran looking for help with rent
Posted by: Groceballs - 02-17-2018, 05:50 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

HMeHello! My name is Lauren. Needless to say, I’ve fallen on some rough times. I am a US Veteran and collect disability so I can only work 20hrs a week. I have not been able to even work 20hrs weeks recently because sales are slow at my job. I am looking for help. I am usually too prideful and hardworking to ask for help, but I will take what I can get right now. I will pay forward any good deed done to help me out. Thank you for reading this and please have a great day!

paypal.me/happymarch

Print this item

Traveling Expenses
Posted by: Msdwillia50 - 02-17-2018, 04:12 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello I am in need of money to travel back home .  To Las Vegas NV I am asking for $5,000. I was diagnosed with Systematic Lupus Dec 2014
I moved to Atlanta for a fresh start. It's proven to be harder than I thought it would be. I am homeless and living in my car in a Walmart parking lot. I'm unable to work. I have applied for Disability but have not heard back yet. I just want to go back home to be with family members that can help with my condition. My family is not in a position to help me out. They are struggling themselves. I would appreciate any help you can give me

Ms Williams

Print this item