Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,282
» Latest member: JVessNed
» Forum threads: 8,155
» Forum posts: 9,252

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Каннелюра для мебели
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Milesbon
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Harry Peterson wants a tr...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: FrankGRILT
7 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2,489
зажигалка ижевск отзывы
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
» Views: 18
проектирование частных до...
Last Post: Williamneugh
Yesterday, 08:26 PM
» Views: 19
проекты одноэтажных домов...
Last Post: PedroGep
Yesterday, 07:59 PM
» Views: 18
стриптиз женский
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
Yesterday, 06:19 PM
» Views: 17
not working
Last Post: Robertler
Yesterday, 02:25 PM
» Views: 22
сертификат упор железнодо...
Last Post: ThurmanAvell
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 132
Success?
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: suvarnavedawellness
Yesterday, 10:19 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 30,734
Bolster, clear a evaluati...
Last Post: JamesWhara
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
» Replies: 37
» Views: 1,477

Sad Feel terrible for asking for help but I don’t know where to turn.
Posted by: DesperateTimes01 - 03-12-2018, 02:18 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am currently going to lose my apartment for myself and my son. I work and it stil isn’t enough to pay all my bills. He is going to be 3 in the 17th as well and I have no way to get him anything for his birthday. Anything would Be appreciated with much gratitude

Print this item

Me and my daughter need help.
Posted by: Kenzeerael - 03-12-2018, 05:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Me and my 1 year old daughter are homeless. I am working 4 16 hour days to try and get us a house and car. I’m a very good person, I have always gave so much, and when I needed help no one will help me. I need 2,000 for a car and money for a down payment on a house. I can really take whatever, anything helps, I just wish I at least had a car to sleep in and not at a church. Please help us. I am a very good person, and help everyone when I can. It would mean so much to me. 

paypal.me/MckenzeeMattingly

Print this item

struggling student nanny
Posted by: bondi3 - 03-11-2018, 03:33 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

hello!! I am a college student and nanny. Because “nannying“ is more like “babysitting”, if the family I work for cancels I just don’t get paid. This is happening increasingly more often lately, which has been leaving me struggling financially. I depend on them for a minimum of ~$700 a month. This month I made closer to $200. I feel deeply committed to the children and it is also hard to find work that fits with my school schedule. I am taking 18 credits. 

As you can see, this presents its own challenges. Please help if you can.  Heart https://cash.me/$bondi3

Print this item

Need 50$
Posted by: ScyryuS - 03-11-2018, 09:00 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello!

I am not desperate need of money but it would be grateful if you help me get 50$ so I can buy a new phone.

Regards,

https://www.paypal.me/ScyryuS

Print this item

Need 50$
Posted by: ScyryuS - 03-11-2018, 08:58 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello! 

I am not in desperate need of money as some people are in this website, but it would be grateful if you help get 50$ so I can buy a new phone. 

Regards,
https://www.paypal.me/ScyryuS

Print this item

Sad need help before im completely homeless
Posted by: acrook1511 - 03-11-2018, 08:21 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm currently staying in a hotel after a "friend" took me for my whole paycheck. I was supposed to take over the house she was moving out of I gave her the $550 for the rent and was told it was paid and the landlord was coming to talk to me to sign the lease. when the landlord got there he didn't even know I was there and was coming to clean up for his new tenants. he had already rented the house out. I had to leave immediately. I had to use the last of my money to get the hotel I have enough for one more night and don't get paid until next week I have a job but no vehicle and nowhere else to go. I have called the local homeless shelters and they have no openings. I need a little help!!

Print this item

Need 50$
Posted by: ScyryuS - 03-10-2018, 10:54 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello! 

I am not really in a desperate need of money as some people are in this site but it would be grateful if you help me get 50$ so I can get a new budget phone. That's all I need. My S3 is not usable anymore in 2018. I got scammed by a man who won a dispute after I sold him some cryptocurrency worth 290$, so I wouldn't be here if this didn't happen. PayPal is sometimes unjust.
Here is my PayPal link: https://www.paypal.me/ScyryuS

Regards,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Sad I need help with getting money for my rent.
Posted by: TRuiz1123 - 03-10-2018, 10:46 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, my name is Tierra I'm in a bit of a situation and I really need help. Im trying to get $250 that I need for my rent I had it on a money order and lost it (just my luck right) Confused and where I live at they are very strict when it comes to paying rent on time I would have just paid it off myself but I just lost my job (that's a whole other issue). I usually don't do things like this but I'm desperate and I don't know what else to do. So if anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it you have no clue. 
My PayPal link is:
http://www.paypal.me/TierraJackson526
Again if anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. 
Just a side note, I don't want anyone to think I'm just sitting around doing nothing I'm trying to find work as well as good back to school I'm just trying so hard to get back on my feet and I cant stress losing my place and starting from square one all over again.

Print this item

Need Cash urgently willing to pay back
Posted by: liljst23 - 03-09-2018, 11:59 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need money to pay back family members and pay for rent. I had a rough winter term this year since my job cut completely my hours. I am looking for another part time job actively but even if I do get one before the end of the semester I wont have the cash quickly enough to pay rent. I need 600$  up to 1000$ not more. Here is my link paypal.me/liljst13. I can pay back the cash if you wish so in the first of june or middle of may once the semester is done and I am working full time just send your link.

Print this item

Need Cash urgently willing to pay back
Posted by: liljst23 - 03-09-2018, 11:48 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need money now to pay back family members and pay for rent. I had a rough winter term this year since my job cut completely my hours. I am looking for another part time job actively but even if I do get one before the end of the semester I wont have the cash quickly enough to pay rent. I need 600$  up to 1000$ not more. Here is my link paypal.me/liljst13. I can pay back the cash if you wish so in the first of june or middle of may once the semester is done and I am working full time just send your link. Now will really helpful to help me eat also since I have nothing. thank you alot if you help me.

Print this item