Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,282
» Latest member: JVessNed
» Forum threads: 8,155
» Forum posts: 9,252

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Каннелюра для мебели
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Milesbon
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Harry Peterson wants a tr...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: FrankGRILT
7 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2,489
зажигалка ижевск отзывы
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
» Views: 18
проектирование частных до...
Last Post: Williamneugh
Yesterday, 08:26 PM
» Views: 22
проекты одноэтажных домов...
Last Post: PedroGep
Yesterday, 07:59 PM
» Views: 21
стриптиз женский
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
Yesterday, 06:19 PM
» Views: 20
not working
Last Post: Robertler
Yesterday, 02:25 PM
» Views: 22
сертификат упор железнодо...
Last Post: ThurmanAvell
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 132
Success?
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: suvarnavedawellness
Yesterday, 10:19 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 30,734
Bolster, clear a evaluati...
Last Post: JamesWhara
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
» Replies: 37
» Views: 1,477

Need to raise £265 by 4.30 today ?
Posted by: inneedofhelptoday - 03-16-2018, 11:09 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

To Whomever has been kind enough to read this, thank you. My name is Michelle, I am 38 years old and live in London. The last 3 years have been the worst of my life. I have worked hard all of my life through study and employment. I had a very good job and a lovely home, which I worked very hard to save for. I had been with the same partner for 15 years. Things got tough a few years ago when I started to become ill. To cut a long story short, my partner had an affair and left me resulting in me having to sell my home. Due to ill health and stress I decided to take a sabbatical from work to recover. I used my savings to support myself and to start a course of study. In that time my health continued to deteriorate and my Father was diagnosed with stage iiic colorectal cancer. My Father who was self employed could no longer work and was seriously worried about money. I decided to move home and lent him all of the money I had left. I had hoped to return to work and get back on my feet but my health has been a massive hinderannce and I am still recovering. I have a spinal cord injury and autoimmune disease. I am doing everything in my power to get back on my feet but have got into major debt over these last six months. I owe over £10k in debt and am still trying to support my family without telling them about my struggles. I sold my car and everything I have. The last straw was pawning my lap top, which I need to buy back today or I’ll loose it. I need £265 to buy it back. Without my computer it is hard for me to look for work and to keep up with my study requirements. I cannot believe that I am in this situation. I am ashamed and humiliated. Dad found out yesterday morning that cancer may have spread to liver and we now have an agonising wait to find out the results of his next scans. I want to help them, I want to get back to work and find a way to earn money to take the financial stress away from them. Getting my computer back is so important to me to enable me to do this. I am so sorry to have to use this method but I am desperate. I have nowhere else to turn. I am a good person who has fallen on very hard times and feel like I am drowning with the constant stress. I cannot believe what my life has become. I have always been the one helping people out and now I can barely look at myself in the mirror. Any help would be so gratefully received. Thank you.

Print this item

Request for donation
Posted by: yr39.ry@gmail.com - 03-15-2018, 09:58 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I have debt of 10lac on me as my father is alcoholic he don't earn any money he sell all farming land and he not left any platform to Stand on our own feet. I am 23 and got married. For my marriage my father have to sell property. There is no property left for we two brother. Due to financial condition I have to left my education As I was doing BCA course. I wife also getting treatment as she got typhoid fever since 6 moth I enable to manage expenses. I am working in dental clinic he us to give me 30 dollar per month it's been two months I am working here. I request plz donate me Plz I need 10lac Indian rupees. So that I able to get rid of debts. My PayPal account is yr39.ry@gmail.com any you can also follow my PayPal linkhttps://www.paypal.me/raviranjna - Pay me back using my

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

School Fees and Rent
Posted by: IronIandg - 03-15-2018, 07:56 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Any amount will help. Im a freshman college with a part time job. Part time job only helps in my daily necessities. My mom can afford to support me. Have a 3 months unpaid rent and 1 semester unpaid tuition. Im desperate. I have no one to turn to. My saving cant even pay my rent. Please help.

paypal.me/IronIandg

Print this item

Trying to Raise Money for the Animal Humane Society
Posted by: daniellemitchell - 03-14-2018, 06:43 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi!

I am hoping to raise as much as I can for the Animal Humane Society. This is something that I do every year, and I thought a site like this may help me expand how much of an impact I can have on the organization. I have adopted many pets from the Animal Humane Society over the years, and can't imagine what my life would be like if I wasn't able to find such wonderful pets. 

The link takes you directly to my Walk for Animals page. Any donations made on there are processed through the Animal Humane Society and go directly there!

http://events.animalhumanesociety.org/goto/danielleannmitchell

Print this item

WANT TO HELP MOM
Posted by: maxik12321 - 03-14-2018, 02:40 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

im 14 and my father passed away 3 weeks ago... my mom lives with me and my 2 younger brothers alone and she works 12 hours a day for 7 days a week and i really want to buy her a 2 day holiday in somekind of resort with welness and spa so she can think of different thaughts ..i dont have money for this so im kindly asking you .. every cent will be apreciated and sorry for my english im from slovakia you can donate on paypal  to this email    max.pacanovsky002@gmail.com

Print this item

Working capital for new website to help people in need of advice
Posted by: cms17dog1 - 03-14-2018, 11:47 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]I started receiving messages at age 5.  I always knew I was different from the others.  I am able to use all my six senses to hear every word that God shares with me.  He said this is my calling to open up new doors for you to see the truth.  I have a unique way of using my raw gifts to hone in on questions related to cheating and affairs so that I am able to provide you with the most accurate answers to solve your situation very quickly. I also have the ability to use remote viewing skills to see what is going on behind the scenes.  This is where I am able to service you with my detective psychic abilities.  All of my messages are relayed by God, so I can tell you that the words that pass through me to you are always truthful and honest.  I specialize in love relationships, career, family dynamics, moving to a new location, a brand new start, psychic investigator, medium, changes in your future, healing from a difficult period, loyal friends or co-workers, etc.  I am very excited to share my gifts with people all over the world.  I am in need of capital for advertising costs, etc.  Any amount you wish to donate would be a dream come true.  [/color]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

FUNDS FOR BUSINESS
Posted by: s2soji - 03-14-2018, 10:34 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

THE BENEFICIARIES WILL BE BOTH PUBLIC AND PRIVATE WORKERS.
THE FUNDS WILL BE USED TO BUY HOUSE-HOLD PRODUCTS FOR WORKERS  RANGING FROM LED TV, FREEZER, GAS COOKER, WASHING MACHINE, LAPTOPS ETC AND THE WORKER WILL BE PRIVILEGED TO PAY BACK IN INSTALLMENTS.
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
THIS SUPPORT WILL HELP IMPROVE MY LIFE AND THE PEOPLE THAT WILL BENEFIT FROM THE PROJECT.
I WILL BE MOST GRATEFUL AND IN THE FUTURE I WILL BE DONATING TO HELP OTHERS TOO.
THANKS

Print this item

need help desperately
Posted by: acrook1511 - 03-14-2018, 10:28 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

need help was staying with a friend I was supposed to take over her place when she moved gave her the 550 for the months rent she said the landlord was comin by to sign the lease. he came by but it wasn't to sign a lease..he didn't even know I was there and had already rented it to someone else so not only was I out 550 but I had to leave immediately. now I'm in a hotel paying 290 a week and gas to have someone to take me to and from work everyday (a 45 minute drive one way) I make good money but I'm between checks and not enough to get by until my next check please help
paypal.me/crook1511

Print this item

Times are hard
Posted by: Flygirl88 - 03-14-2018, 02:28 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I recently went through a break up and I’ve had to move and pretty much start my life over again. Any help would be appreciated. 

I can be found on the Cash app at $Flygirl1012

Thank you.

Print this item

Need money to road trip across America.
Posted by: Stephee - 03-12-2018, 03:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a 21 year old woman. I have struggled for a long time with the thought of starting my life because I always felt like I was missing something. I recently had the opportunity to visit a part of California and it felt freeing, like while I was exploring a new place I was finding a part of myself. I realized that what I was missing in life was the opportunity to find myself in the places I’ve never visited.

Print this item