Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 24,129
» Latest member: i3gorsNed
» Forum threads: 7,153
» Forum posts: 8,098

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
блэкспрут ссылка
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Williamfailk
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
receive money
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: yara822
2 hours ago
» Views: 6
многоцелевая школа-студия...
Last Post: TimothySok
2 hours ago
» Views: 3
Test, just a XRumer 23 St...
Last Post: DonaldvaW
2 hours ago
» Views: 3
Top 10 Highly Scenic Loca...
Last Post: Minniepoict
4 hours ago
» Views: 4
2fa blacksprut
Last Post: Michaelliree
5 hours ago
» Views: 6
Affordable Canada Patches
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: canadapatches
6 hours ago
» Views: 8
Choosing the Leading Hydr...
Last Post: KevinAspiz
6 hours ago
» Views: 9
Tracking Your Cycling Per...
Last Post: Louiselieda
6 hours ago
» Views: 7
Note lại 4 đôi giày công ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: jaytdavid
7 hours ago
» Views: 12

Young mom that needs some help
Posted by: Bbutler98 - 06-13-2021, 03:53 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello I’m new here and I would like to introduce myself I’m Brittany I’m a single young mother of two wonderful babies and I need some help with getting them clothes, diapers, formula and help with getting my daughter some gifts for her 2nd birthday which is august but I would like some help please and I’m very grateful for all the help I get. 

http://cash.me/bbutler1998

Print this item

Can you please help me?
Posted by: clhalljr - 06-12-2021, 01:57 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi my name is Christopher Hall Jr. Am in need of your financial assistance with paying off my car note. Have a 2015 Honda Crv and its 6 years old and need help asap! Have $11,600 to go! Am taking donations! Any donation amount is accepted and appreciated! Thank you. Have a great day!

Cashapp: https://cash.app/$Challjr85

Print this item

Heart Baby Registry
Posted by: LkValentine54 - 06-12-2021, 09:16 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

This is the first time I’m ever posting anything towards me getting some kind of help. This is a long shot but I’m two months away from having my baby girl. My family is no help and they said they would help me by doing a baby shower but they all keep complaining on doing one for me. So I’m asking for help to get the things I need for my baby. I know it’s a lot to ask for but if anyone could help a pregnant women out with getting her the stroller and car seat she needs she will be super grateful. Anything helps please I don’t want to stress over this anymore.  Below is a link to my baby registry and also my PayPal and cash app if anyone wants to help with diapers and formula as well. I had went to the emergency room as well in May 24, 2021 I have a medical bill I need to pay I attached the bill amount so please if anyone could help me out with just a little I will be more than happy to pay it forward.

https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/teresa-ramos-august-2021-fresno/1QD2N2G5NRSNY

https://cash.app/$LkValentine54

https://www.paypal.me/LkValentine54

Print this item

Posted by: reenz2021 - 06-11-2021, 01:29 AM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

Hello 

I am a newbie and wanted to just say hello to everyone and if you have any tips on the best way to use this site to your advantage and meet new people etc? 

Reenz x

Print this item

Help needed to finish legal career and live my legally blonde dream ... I am so close
Posted by: reenz2021 - 06-11-2021, 01:24 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Since I was a little girl I have always dreamed of becoming a lawyer.

I must admit the one major thing that aspired me was legally blonde. 

I have been funding my studies myself and now in a place where i am struggling to finance and cover the cost due to a long term break up and having to start my life all over at the age of 30. I have put my life on hold to start a family where my body clock is running out. 

I am so almost there with only a few modules left to go and i am not getting any younger, I can see the end in sight and am now at a cry for help so i do not give up. I feel like I can give so much back to the community with my legal knowledge and be a great contribution.

Any help would be massively appreciated and I do know there is much more worth while causes out there so will not be offended If I am unable to make it. 

Please note this is a legit cry for help. I have listed my go fund me page if anyone would be so kind to help a girl in need. Thanks you in advance. 

https://gofund.me/3ee7bcb8

Print this item

Car
Posted by: clhalljr - 06-10-2021, 02:39 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi my name is Christopher Hall Jr. Am in need of your financial assistance with paying off my car note. Have a 2015 Honda Crv and its 6 years old and need help asap! Have $11,600 to go! Am taking donations! Any donation amount is accepted and would be appreciated! Thank you.

Cashapp: https://cash.app/$Challjr85

Print this item

moving out of home
Posted by: hendrix0791 - 06-10-2021, 07:48 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello there, 

I am an 18 year old male living in Sydney, Australia. I am in my first year of university studying medical science. My living situation is not ideal as I am surrounded by many distractions, such as neighbours, family etc. A return trip into university takes about 4 hours of my day, which cuts into my time for work and study. 
I also work part time, so juggling a job, school and a less than ideal home life is extremely difficult.

I would like to move out so that I am closer to university and away from distractions at home, and i am saving every penny from work to assist with my goal. However, because I live in one of the most expensive cities on the planet, accomodation is exceedingly expensive. This makes it very difficult for a young student to live away from home. At the rate I'm going, I will have finished my degree before I have enough money to move out. 
I would be overwhelmingly grateful if you would help to expedite my goal by donating whatever money you can. 

paypal.me/hendrix543

Print this item

Please if anyone is able to help I will greatly appreciate it.
Posted by: Justincody - 06-09-2021, 05:53 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone if you take the time to read this I want to thank you and if you are able to donate please do so it will be helping a family in need. I'm 26 turning 27 here in a couple weeks my wife is 33 we have 3 beautiful daughters that I love more than anything which is why I am on here looking for help. We are getting so behind on everything it feels hopeless and never ending I just need help with anything at all will help. I have got all the loans and credit cards possible to keep our family afloat and now we really are out of options. Our jobs pay 10 a hour which barley covers food for our family meanwhile everything else gets farther and farther behind so I'm just looking for anything to keep us going. My cash tag is $codygoodman28 anything at all helps thank you all and god bless.

Print this item

Need some money
Posted by: Jayanta mahanti - 06-09-2021, 03:22 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I n this situation i need some money for medical treatment.please help me.

Print this item

Exclamation Need money for gas
Posted by: luctree - 06-08-2021, 05:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My parents have told me they are struggling with paying for gas. Anything helps thank you

paypal.me/luctreleven

Print this item