Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 24,066
» Latest member: Heraldep33
» Forum threads: 7,087
» Forum posts: 8,024

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
roulette game
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Sylvialon
18 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
check that Fl studio
Last Post: Michaellic
36 minutes ago
» Views: 6
you could try here Pal wo...
Last Post: ThomasPycle
1 hour ago
» Views: 8
Gradual Manual to Reassem...
Last Post: KevinAspiz
1 hour ago
» Views: 6
Understanding the Technol...
Last Post: Minniepoict
2 hours ago
Review the details of 1.7...
Last Post: Nicholejam
2 hours ago
Explore GT2560 print cont...
Last Post: Nicholejam
2 hours ago
» Views: 7
Reach Your Own Health Goa...
Last Post: Marthaglush
2 hours ago
» Views: 10
Reach Your Own Personal W...
Last Post: Marthaglush
2 hours ago
» Views: 7
Locating the Right E Flui...
Last Post: Louiselieda
5 hours ago
» Views: 113

Lightbulb Invest your bitcoin for max of 50 days and get 100% profit on the usd value
Posted by: gurupira - 05-10-2021, 11:51 AM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - No Replies

Invest your bitcoin for max of 50 days and get 100% profit on the usd value. Start with a small amount like I did, like $50. I withdrew my first $20 a few days ago. Whatever package you decide to start with, you get 4% interest daily. Minimum withdrawal is $10. Follow this link to join https://gameas.org/thomas86

Print this item

Need help to pay my remaining rent and moving out fees
Posted by: mimi_ - 05-09-2021, 01:58 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I'm from Philippines. I have no other options right now but to ask for help here. I hope someone can help me. 

I'm about to lose my job soon in real estate because I haven't had any sales for 3 months. I couldn't afford my rent anymore so I'm living in my friend's house at the moment. My landlord is asking me to pay 300$ as a move out fee before I can get my remaining belongings from my old apartment. I was only able to pay 100$ from the little savings that I have. I still have remaining balance of 200$  to pay. My landlord is asking me to pay is asap or I will have to pay additional 1 month rent on top of it if I couldn't pay in 3 days. I hope someone can help me. I would be very thankful for your kindness. 

This is my paypal. https://www.paypal.me/jozilmia

Print this item

PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE.
Posted by: Barnies85 - 05-09-2021, 05:19 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Receive my heartfelt greetings and best wishes.Please am appealing for help to raise$85 for my weekly dialysis session.Am very sick after missing last week dialysis session.Please save me.My PayPal email address is Charlesndungu543@gmail.com.
GOD BLESS YOU.

Print this item

I need help with 350
Posted by: Irine - 05-08-2021, 05:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi my name is irine 
Am 21 i need 350 please if you can help me
My paypal bevyirisreveira@aol.com

Print this item

PLEASE HELP!!! EMERGENCY!!!
Posted by: Her Unwritten Story - 05-08-2021, 02:47 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

PLEASE HELP!!! 
I was evicted after being hospitalized for seizures due toxic black mold exposure. I need to relocate for better employment opportunities and a much needed fresh start.  
  I was recently hospitalized after a Grand Mal seizure and I was in the ICU for nine days, the seizure was triggered by black mold toxicity from mold in my rental. I alerted my landlords to the issue but they purposefully postponed remediating the mold for over six weeks. It was on the ceiling in the shower and I was exposed to it for over a year and a half. They even went as far as to paint over the mold to try and conceal it before I moved in. Less than a week after I was released from the hospital my landlords evicted me even though I paid my rent on time and in full every month, I was not behind on rent. A moving and storage company packed all of my belongings and put them into storage. I had to stay at a motel for over two months and I had to purchase necessities like clothes, tolieties and other essentials. My pup and I called the motel home for about two months and the situation cost me almost my entire savings. To get my belongings back I had to pay thousands of dollars and when I finally got them back almost half of my stuff was missing. Valueables and sentimental items ransacked, it was heartbreaking. While staying at the motel my identity was stolen and my once good credit is terrible currently. I'm currently taking the proper steps to regain my identity and I'm still recovering from the neurological damage from the mold. I try to stay positive but I feel broken. I'm asking for $3000 so I can relocate so I will have a lower cost of living, better employment opportunities and a fresh start. Any financial help would be eternally appreciated and it would also help restore my faith in humanity after this nightmare. I welcome any advice and/ or any encouraging or kind words as well. Thank you so much for reading this and stay blessed!                      
                                                                                       Xoxo, Beth L. 
Please send the funds to:
Cash App.  HTTP://cash.me/BethLeBas 
Paypal: HTTP://paypal.me/BethLBas

Print this item

Need help asap
Posted by: Darciekay84 - 05-06-2021, 03:08 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a single mom who is struggling to pay bills this week. I have recently went through a break up and need to move out as quickly as possible. I have been trying to pay off some collections and save money but now my ex fiancé has forgotten to take my bank information off of his bills and now my account has no money left. I have my car insurance due of $100 and my cell phone $140. I also do not have money for groceries. Anything is appreciated. Thank you

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/darciekelsass

Print this item

Lost my job. Please help.
Posted by: StevenJames92 - 05-06-2021, 07:41 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am so sorry to have to beg like this. I am truly embarrassed. It all started when I lost my job at the end of January due to Covid. My company downsized and they offered me a transfer 4 hours away. I was unable to take it due to being in a lease for my apartment, and my general desire not to move that far away from my mom. So I was denied unemployment. I had some money saved and I thought I could make it stretch until I found steady work. Unfortunately I was wrong my town was hit hard by Covid and the lockdowns and work didn't come as easy as I had hoped. I have been doing odd jobs and free lance gigs to get by, I've sold every electronic item I own besides this laptop, and my parents have helped me as best they could, but I am at the end of my rope. I am behind on my car payment and my rent. But more than anything I am humiliated that every time I look at my mom I feel like a failure. I don't want to be a disappointment but I just can't seem to dig myself out of this one. In happier news I have two different interviews lined up next week for full time work from home customer service jobs, with good pay, and I am currently waiting to hear back from the owner of a local bar/restaurant about a job as a cook. However, I am in need of assistance to get me through that process and to my first paycheck. I will be forever grateful if you are able to help in anyway. I can't thank you enough. God Bless.

Cashapp:
https://cash.app/$SpeakeasilyStevenJ

Paypal:
https://paypal.me/$SpeakeasilyStevenJ

Print this item

Energy drinks for drivers
Posted by: Muller - 05-05-2021, 09:23 PM - Forum: Chit chat - Replies (2)

How to be a driver behind the wheel, if there is no more strength, my eyes close themselves, and I have to go home: not to kemarit on the roadside, as a hunted horse? It is good, of course, if you have a thermos flask with coffee or strong tea. But the most modern means - certainly the energy drink! Just take a sip and you're good to go... Have you ever wondered what is in it?

Scientists have been working on the development of all kinds of "energy drinks" for a long time. Astronauts, military officers, controllers, drivers, finally - their work is associated with increased responsibility, requires special endurance and performance. And some once "secret" know-how is now available to the public - it is advertised and freely sold. This product is mostly popular among young people: they don't have enough hours in a day and they are not used to calculate their strength yet - and here they take a sip and their eyes are "five rubles each"! But where does the "magic" energy come from and where does the sleep go? And most importantly, is not harmful to health this drink? So we decided to check it out. We bought 11 items of the "magic" drink in large stores and gave them for examination.

Many people think that the "energy" is contained inside the jar. It turns out that this is not entirely true. The contents of the can is more like a key to the door of the internal reserves of the human nervous system, but its capabilities are not limitless. In other words - the can doesn't give you energy, it sucks it out of you. Energy drinks, according to experts, refer to caffeine-based tonics - the very thing contained in coffee. Like any stimulant, caffeine depletes the nervous system. Its effects last for an average of three to five hours, after which the body needs a break. An elixir of energy is no substitute for sleep!

Some beverages also contain guarana, the Mexican plant, which also has caffeine. But unlike coffee, energy drinks have a complex of vitamins and glucose. One can of this invigorating drink contains about a daily dose of vitamins. They do not increase the work capacity, their main function is nutritional. Glucose is quickly absorbed into the bloodstream, involving in oxidative processes and delivering energy to the muscles, brain and other vital organs.
Another difference of energy drinks: caffeine in them is present in its pure form and is not connected, as in coffee, with other substances that soften its effect. By the way, there is more caffeine in a tea bag than in instant coffee, but it is associated with tannins, which noticeably weaken its effect.
And finally, almost all energy drinks are carbonated, which accelerates their effect - this is the third difference from coffee.

Speaking of caffeine, too. Approximately 15% of the people who inhabit our planet are indifferent to caffeine. It can even backfire on them. They snore in coffee shops and there's nothing they can do about it. In general, we are divided into three groups by caffeine sensitivity: low-, medium-, and high-sensitive (see table). So, food producers, taking care of the safety of invigorating drinks, should be focused on the "weak" part of the population. Not without reason, some packages carry a warning: "no more than two cans a day!

Here we come to the question of the norm. Everything is good in moderation! In caffeine-containing soft drinks, according to hygienic requirements there should be not more than 150 mg/liter of caffeine. There is an exception for energy drinks - 400 mg/l. Experts suspect that this "generosity" was made to let a foreign producer onto our market. But at the same time it is useful to know the risks of excessive energy.

DOCTORS WARN:

1. Do not exceed the daily dose of caffeine, which is about two cans of an average energy drink.
2. Taking more than two cans in a row can be detrimental to health: the resources of the body are already exhausted, and therefore instead of the desired effect you will feel the side effects.
3. 3. At the end of the action of the energy drink the body needs to rest in order to restore resources.
4. 4. Do not drink after sporting activities, since both can increase your blood pressure. Who knows what the safety margin of your circulatory system is?
5. It is strictly contraindicated to "indulge" in energy drinks for hypertension, diseases of the cardiovascular system, glaucoma, sleep disorders, increased excitability and sensitivity to caffeine. You should not quench your thirst with an energy drink while waiting for your offspring. Children and the elderly, of course, also ni ni!

In the case of overdose, possible side effects: tachycardia, psychomotor agitation, nervousness, depression. Caffeine is a medicinal substance, and it should be treated as a medicine - with the utmost caution. It is eliminated from the blood in 3-5 hours, and even in half. But what if you have been drinking tea and coffee all day long? So calculate the permissible dose ... Maybe, all the same, it is better to take a nap on the side of the road?

Print this item

I need to feed my family.
Posted by: kimG - 05-05-2021, 01:21 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

hi! I'm kim... I'm currently positive with covid19 and in quarantine. I lost my job because of it. now, I don't know where to get money for my family. I am the bread winner in my household. please help me feed them. It feels like I'm going nuts thinking where can I get money while I'm sick and trying to survive.

Print this item

Got scammed by my boss and got no money to live
Posted by: Trocin - 05-03-2021, 06:53 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

TL;DR I got scammed by my boss and got no money to live.

Hey Freebeg! Long story short, I’m former opiate addict from eastern europe who wanted to start new life after one year long rehab.1,5 year ago my life was in total mess, I was hooked up on morphine and heroin, I lose my driving license, I lost my job and contact with my family.

I wanted to start new life, so I decided to go on threatment, 1 year treatment in one of the hardest rehabs in Poland.After therapy I started new life in new city, far away from my toxic friends and places I was taking drugs.Eerything was fine, I started new sober life, started relationship with girl I met on rehab, found job etc.About 1 month ago things changed immedietly, girl left me because she went back to her toxic ex boyfriend and now is probably taking drugs with him, my boss turned out to be cheating mother fucker and fired my 1 day before payday and then sent me letter with contractual penalty and told me I won’t see money for 1,5 month of work and here I am – alone, far from home, with no money in rented apartment and I don’t have money to pay for.

I don’t know what to do, I tried to get credit, but I wasn’t able to find bank who would give me any loan with my credit history.If you are able to help me, here is my BTC addres, even 10$ would be a lot for me in my situation, want any proof I’m not a scammer? I can send you pictures of anything you want. Thanks in advance!

Contractual penalty, I didn't do anything wrong, he cheated all of us D:
https://imgur.com/a/6ftP8ih

Certificate of completion of therapy
https://imgur.com/a/tRdn7Ac

Here are my most important bills and account ballance ;__;
https://imgur.com/a/rbMnpxS

Plus I have to pay like 150$ for rent.
Here is picture of statuette I got at the end of therapy, I'm 100% sober now
https://imgur.com/a/tLX8lNO

I can give you any proof of my situation you want, I really need some help ;__;At first I have to pay bills and rent, then I will think about starting my own bussines.

https://paypal.me/bkacki?locale.x=pl_PL

Print this item