Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 24,203
» Latest member: lilbubba004
» Forum threads: 7,223
» Forum posts: 8,185

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Resolving Typical Challen...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Lewisjap
16 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
online blackjack tables
Last Post: Meganclego
26 minutes ago
» Views: 2
darkmarkets mgpzv
Last Post: DadddyDar
2 hours ago
» Views: 5
Debating the Utility of M...
Last Post: Jeremyanype
3 hours ago
» Views: 3
Debating the Utility of M...
Last Post: Jeremyanype
3 hours ago
» Views: 3
Discussing the Top Materi...
Last Post: JeffreyLoape
4 hours ago
» Views: 6
займ с плохой кредитной и...
Last Post: Tyrvegrya
5 hours ago
» Views: 9
новые мфо без проверок
Last Post: ZamfoMax
5 hours ago
» Views: 9
best darknet markets iwyt...
Last Post: DadddyDar
6 hours ago
» Views: 12
Purple Clothing Iron Need...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: ColbyCollins
6 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 79

Need finance urgently
Posted by: scebrahim - 07-19-2021, 04:54 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I have lost my job for two years. I am in arrears with my house bills. and have to support my husband who is not well. Please assist me. Thanks.

Print this item

Another FREE Entry into Crypto World
Posted by: Ona06 - 07-19-2021, 09:21 AM - Forum: Other money-making ideas - No Replies

Hey,

Enter the Crypto world through this AIRDROP.

Get 1 Token in PanCakeSwap FREE from this $50000000 Airdrop.

1Token received on registration and receive more when friends you refer join.

Join here: https://eifi.com/register/iedHo2WBOW.

Ona.

NB. Please use the above link to register so I can also get a token? ?

Current token price approx $86.

Print this item

I am in great financial crisis please help
Posted by: qaiserhuzaifa - 07-19-2021, 05:18 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am in great financial crisis please help me out guys I cannot make a way out, I am in a debt of 3000$ during this pandemic and I am not able to pay it 
Please help?

paypal.me/Qaiserhuzaifa
Please pay here 

Regards :qais

Print this item

I am in great financial crisis please help
Posted by: qaiserhuzaifa - 07-19-2021, 05:06 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello guys, charity does decrease wealth hence it increases, I request you to please help me out Iam in 3000$ debt and I don't have way out please help?

Print this item

An artist in need of desperate help
Posted by: SaburoYoshida - 07-19-2021, 04:08 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, my name is Yoshida, I came across this site in a time of desperation. Not trying to guilt trip but I don't have a lot of money or any for that matter, jobs won't contact me so I'm always unemployed, I humbly ask help with money. I'll use it for my dream and hope to inspire others. Please I'm begging, I know I sound pathetic but I'm in desperation, I don't know what else to do...

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/azurexeyes64

Print this item

❤❤❤Any help needed please read❤❤❤❤
Posted by: Orange199526 - 07-18-2021, 08:40 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

hey everyone thats reading this first of all thank you. I am in need of help, literally  even the bare minimum  would help. I have 2 young children and I have been in a very abusive  relationship  for several  years. I'm trying to pick up the pieces but I don't even have the bare minimum. I know its nobody's  obligation  to take care of another person.  This is really my last resort, I have tried everything and asked for help from everyone but I understand  people are getting  back to normalcy. I have had to start over I have nothing to me anymore and I feel defeated. I just need something to help I want to be able to go to work and provide for my family. I have been married since I was a teen so I wasn't allowed to do the normal things many can do like driving or getting a job or education  to have a career. I'm trying to be able to afford the rent as we just got out of a homeless shelter. And a car for transportation . I don't have an outrageous  goal just enough to start my life. Thank you so much have a great day ❤❤ $khadijamuh ❤❤

Print this item

NEED HELP TO BUY A LAPTOP
Posted by: Washington - 07-18-2021, 08:15 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hie guys please help me to buy a laptop for me to do my graphics design course l lost my job as a waiter due to Covid and now l want to do freelancing jobs. Thank you in advance for every one who is going to help. https://paypal.me/Washington Mhizha

Print this item

Just struggling
Posted by: Jellyspace30 - 07-18-2021, 06:11 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey guys,
I’m just going to to be completely 100% honest. I need help. I had a recent death in my family and it set me behind really bad because I had to go out of state for two weeks. I also had to help with the cremation. 
A couple of weeks ago I had a really bad issue with my car the needed to be fixed and I lost every bit of my savings. 
Now I’m a month and half behind on rent 650$ total, my car note is due 203$ and I have three kids and ones birthday is the 24th of July. 
I’m flat freakin broke. I do work full time and I try to work side gigs like instacart and doordash. However I can’t leave a bunch of sexually frustrated teenagers alone to long. 
I currently owe my mother 500$ because of the help she’s given me, my credit card is maxed out and while I’m playing catch up on bills and trying to put food on the table I’m just completely lost. 
I’m asking for 5000.$ that gets me completely caught up on everything and food. That also provides me the two tires I need on my suv and a half decent birthday party for my daughter. The rest goes into savings to make sure I don’t wind up like this again. 
Anything helps, anything at all. So thank you in advance anyone who reads this and donates. Much love y’all. 
Cashapp - $agiraldi12 
Venmo - @anjellyfish30

Print this item

Heart Birthday is coming up
Posted by: EducationIsLife - 07-17-2021, 08:12 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello! My birthday is coming up and I really wanted to celebrate it. I hope someone could help my birthday be a little of a blast. COVID19  has been really tough and it's hard to get a job. Please? As  a birthday gift? Anything will do. 

paypal.me/OhKayeNotFine

Print this item

Education is Life
Posted by: EducationIsLife - 07-17-2021, 08:07 AM - Forum: Chit chat - Replies (4)

Hey! I am currently a 3rd year Radiologic Technology student in a state university in my country. Things have been tough for each and everyone of us since the pandemic. I know it's crazy to beg but I hope someone can help me buy the books for my studies.  It would really help me be the person I have always dreamed of. Big Grin  and my birthday is also coming up, I hope you can help me with this as a gift. 
Thank you very much. Any help is so much appreciated. <3

~K

Print this item