Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 31,438
» Latest member: drumoil8
» Forum threads: 8,636
» Forum posts: 9,772

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
What is the PSLE scoring ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnnySharma
54 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
адвокат з військових пита...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Jamesendow
1 hour ago
» Views: 5
этот сайт kent
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: GeorgeLer
9 hours ago
» Views: 18
Northern exposure. Clouds...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
11 hours ago
» Views: 28
Frenulum. Black friday. J...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
11 hours ago
» Views: 23
Sanrio. Apostle. Time in ...
11 hours ago
» Views: 22
Loreal. Adverse. Comet. A...
11 hours ago
» Views: 21
Zoe. Yuzu. Carbuncle. Exe...
11 hours ago
» Views: 18
Florida flag. Conformity....
11 hours ago
House centipede. Cabrini....
Today, 04:33 AM

Sad Desperately Need to Pay Bills
Posted by: kaysa - 08-20-2022, 03:01 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi!

I've expended every effort to make money. I got laid off from my job and despite applying for hundreds of jobs (seriously, my Indeed My Jobs is at 99+ for the past 14 days) I've had no luck. My bank account is at -$800+, my PayPal-$110, all credit cards maxed and unpaid amd my credit score tanked. My future is absolutely destroyed at only 24. I eat what I can find when I can find it, either through friends or old leftovers. I am so desperate for money I've considered everything. If anyone can help in ANY amount, https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/jaesko, I won't be able to use anything until my overdraft is paid off but it'd be a good step to get that down.

Print this item

Rental storage
Posted by: Misti73 - 08-19-2022, 04:21 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (2)

Hello I'm in the process of looking for a place to live. I had my belongings stored in the garage  at friend's house because I could not  afford to pay for a storage unit.  
         I had to remove my belongings because the roof was leaking so I had to get a storage unit that I could not afford. I have made partial payments just to keep keep me from losing my storage unit. Everything I own along with memories that can not be replaced is on that storage unit. I'm a good honest woman who is normally happy,but I'm in dire need of help. Can someone help me pay my storage unit? I will pay the money back once I get on my feet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

Print this item

Single mom, baby on the way - please help
Posted by: MomCena625 - 08-19-2022, 07:27 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a single mother with a baby on the way. My son is 7years old and my new baby boy is due 10/4/2022. I have absolutely nothing for a baby and im hoping to find someone who has baby items they would be willing to donate or point me in the right direction to places that might be able to help. I live in northern colorado. 
I'm currently unemployed and I'm having a hard time finding a place that will offer me a job being this far along in my pregnancy. The father took off as soon as we found out i was pregnant. Both of my parents died back in 2020 and they were all i really had left. I need help. 

Anything helps and is greatly appreciated. In desperate need of clothes size 0-3months and an infant car seat. 

paypal: paypal.me/momcena625

cash tag: $momcena625

Print this item

Had $10,000 stolen from me
Posted by: The Hermit - 08-18-2022, 04:39 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear FB,

I have had a pretty tough life.

I grew up with abusive parents and ran away from home pretty young. I had to survive alone for a long time. Eventually, I managed to get a job and pay for college through my own efforts. I spend a lot of my free time helping others and trying to build a better life for myself. I don't have relative to help me out. Regardless, I have never relied on anyone except myself. I want to work and become a successful person.

Recently, I had $10,000 scammed and stolen from me. I know that may not sound like a lot, but it has impacted my life a lot. Many plans and goals were suddenly stopped. With covid 19, the recession and all the other rediculousness happening, I just want to get at least a small amount back. I am not asking for free money. Although, it may take a while, I will absolutely pay forward (or pay back) any help given to me. I really appreciate it.

I have just had a crazy string of bad luck. I suffered an injury to both eyes, my gf cheated on me behind my back, my pet died, many things I was working on were halted... it's just never ending. I just want to catch a break for once.

Paypal

Print this item

It is okay to admit that you need a little bit of help sometimes...
Posted by: MissTaylorFaye - 08-18-2022, 12:49 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm not going to write this whole really over exaggerated story trying to make anybody feel sorry for me just so that they help me.. because I am the type of person that will be the first to tell you and to admit that I hate to have to ask for any help and dont want anything just handed to me and take A LOT of pride in working hard to get everything that me and my two little boys need... But you can't ever predict what is going to happen in life and I have recently have had a really bad streak of bad luck here lately and unfortunately and sadly lost my job and also lost the home me and my two boys were living in since the house was included with the job I had at the time and because of there not being any type of contract or lease my ex bosses gave me only a week to pack all of our things and be completely moved out so that I was no longer on the property when it came time to give me my every 2 week paycheck... And still have not giving me my paycheck that I could use to pay the $150 ticket I have to pay off before I am able to renew my license and get a new copy of it that I am going to have to have in order for me to get a new job to support me and my babies since I am doing it all on my own.. anything would really really help.. and would really really mean the world to me..

Print this item

Please
Posted by: WhodisNotme94 - 08-18-2022, 08:56 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey, never been a big fan for asking for help. But here I am. I just went threw a divorce. Ended up losing my job because of so health problems. I am really trying to do the best I can. My checking account got closed down because of overdraft. I  am 3-4 months behind on my credit cards. My car is down and out right now.  I’m struggling and in need of some help. 

https://cash.app/$clarissaj820

Print this item

Sad I'm begging Need help to pay debts, credits and avoid bankruptcy
Posted by: AnonyArt Couple - 08-18-2022, 06:04 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I am Humberto and i need help to solve some debts and credit problems I had since a few months ago. I've been through difficult times in work, with irregular incomes and i ask for some credits and some friends to some money to pay rents, electricity, but now I 
can´t pay those credits i ask for.

The work is not going that well, im living as an urban seller, i already sell clothes, and some electronic stuff, but taxes are just insane and
the pressure is driving me crazy. I live with my partner and is already thinking in the idea to sell her body to make this month with the rent and some food. We are trying to going out of this by working with recicles materials, painting and creating decorations we can sell.

I am about to lose my home, my wife and i don't know what else can i do. I don't know what else can i sell and the searching for job is not going that well. The last three monts have been the worst of my life, i've been losing everything for bad decisitions and wrong investings. I would really need any help. I beg for some help. I don't wanna go to bankruptcy i just need one oportunity to do the things well.

Print this item

Exclamation HELP ME OUT I'M IN A DIRE SITUATION
Posted by: Rahat - 08-17-2022, 11:04 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I dropped out of university in the beginning of the covid-19 due to financial issues and started working but lost my job few months ago. Now I don't have any job nor money, I've tried to freelance and stuff but couldn't get any money. I'm in a dire situation and I desperately need help. I've never asked for money to anyone before but my back is against wall and I see no way out on my own without any help from others. I'm trying to get my life back on track so if anyone out there willing to help, please me out?. If I can get out of this situation I'll pay it forward to someone in needs because now I know what it means to find help when you're in desperate needs.
Massage me if anyone's willing to help ?
paypal.me/payrizve

Print this item

About to rock bottom, Need help
Posted by: AnonyArt Couple - 08-17-2022, 06:02 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi... I am Bob and im live with my wife since 2020, i know that everybody been trhough troubles because for COVID-19.
But since 4 months things are going worst day by day... our bills get up to $10,000 but im not making this post for get all solved.
We've been robbed 3 months ago by some "friends" we open our house and give them our trust. Then we have troubles to pay
our bills like rent, electricity, and we started to work even harder in everything we can. We are a mexican couple, i work by doing 
wood sculptures and my wife is hair-styler. 

Since we have no tools like hair dryer, extension, paints, oil, we lived 1 month withouth electricity in house, and asked for some credits
in ethernet, and friends. Business are not going so well, right now im looking for job as a oil industry or whatever comes. Our family help us with food and know that we are having money troubles but they not know exactly what we are going through, i have no money to
buy my tools, or to rebuy things for the Salon or barbery. 

We are desperate... Recently we agreed (with really no will to accept) that she upload a announce to sell her body... prostitution.
We´ve been arguing and not in the best mood, i dont wanna go through divorced, it could be the worst thing could happen right now.

Any kind of donation or even good words like "everything is gonna be okay" would be helpful. I'm really sorry for lead us both in this situation... i failed as a the man of the house. I don't know what else to do. 

Faith is the last thing that is lost they said. In any case... thanks for reading this story... I´ll be waiting for any answer.

Quick Edit, here is my paypal if anyone wants to donate, https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_bu...HDFKUMBLN4

Print this item

Help a family to pay rent and food
Posted by: barbysbuc - 08-16-2022, 08:49 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello! I'm here because the pandemic forced me to close my restaurant, it was my principal incoming source, and now between the closure and the economic crisis in my country (Argentina) i'm really struggling to pay the rent and suport my childrens. I hope, if it is in your possibilities, that you can find in your heart the initiative to help. 
i'm so thankful right now and God bless you all.

If you want to contribute to my cause you can do it here 
https://paypal.me/bbuccianti

All amount is welcome, even $1 could make a difference and help me bring food to my kids

Print this item