Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 31,612
» Latest member: KennethPal
» Forum threads: 8,638
» Forum posts: 9,774

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Glock for sale
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Jessiealorm
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
african grey parrot for s...
Last Post: MichaelFrade
6 hours ago
» Views: 17
What is the PSLE scoring ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnnySharma
8 hours ago
» Views: 17
адвокат з військових пита...
Last Post: Jamesendow
9 hours ago
» Views: 18
этот сайт kent
Last Post: GeorgeLer
Yesterday, 06:49 AM
» Views: 26
Northern exposure. Clouds...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
Yesterday, 05:27 AM
» Views: 36
Frenulum. Black friday. J...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
Yesterday, 05:26 AM
» Views: 35
Sanrio. Apostle. Time in ...
Yesterday, 05:16 AM
» Views: 32
Loreal. Adverse. Comet. A...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
Yesterday, 05:15 AM
» Views: 28
Zoe. Yuzu. Carbuncle. Exe...
Yesterday, 05:10 AM
» Views: 26

Heart Hassle-free passive income
Posted by: LawfulGoodDad - 09-28-2022, 12:54 PM - Forum: Other money-making ideas - No Replies

Hi guys,

If you are looking for a legitimate way to earn passive income, then feel free to use the link below. You can research it yourself if you are in doubt. This is not a quick rich scheme, but this can give you a head start to financial freedom.

https://r.honeygain.me/MARC44C7D0

No thanks needed as I am glad to help.

Cheers,

Print this item

Legit Passive income. Hassle-free.
Posted by: LawfulGoodDad - 09-28-2022, 12:51 PM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - No Replies

Hi guys,

If you are looking for a legitimate way to earn passive income, then feel free to use the link below. You can research it yourself if you are in doubt. This is not a quick rich scheme, but this can give you a head start to financial freedom.

https://r.honeygain.me/MARC44C7D0

No thanks needed as I am glad to help.

Cheers,

Print this item

Help to improve my skill
Posted by: Iryna - 09-27-2022, 10:05 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good day. My name is Iryna and I am from Ukraine. Today I am homeless and unemployed due to the fact that after Russia's attack on Ukraine, there was a threat to my life and I was forced to leave my town. But I do not lose optimism. I also draw and hope to do it professionally one day. I count on your support. Your monetary donations will allow me to take training courses and improve my skills. I will post one of my drawings below. To help me realize my dream, I want to offer to combine your desire and mine. In particular, if you refuse to buy at least one hot-dog and transfer the money of its cost to my account, this will allow you to realize your secret dream - to make your figure slimmer, and me - to get closer to improving my skills. I would like to warn you that I live in Ukraine and intend to stay here for a long time, so I can accept donations only through PayPal. My account number is NYYN928EW7SNU. Thank you for your support.

Print this item

Needing help with rent
Posted by: SunnDays - 09-26-2022, 06:59 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, my name is Melissa. I am finding myself in a situation that I am needing help as I am not able to do without. I have recently found out that my family was behind on bills. My spouse was hiding that fact from me for some time now. I assumed we were upto date on everything. I am soon facing an eviction and having to find new home or work out a miracle. We have been able to catch up on most of the late bills besides rent and car insurance. I am left in the red in my bank account. I have talked with land lord who is willing to work with us and let us making payments to catch up. We will not have any income come in for 2 weeks and need something now to satisfy him. I am complete loss as how to do so. I do not have close family that would be willing to help. Asking  here is my last resort. I am super stressed trying to make this happen. Anything would be greatly helpful and extremely appreciate. I promise to pay it forward as soon as I am able to do so. I thank you for taking the time to read this. I am grateful for any help I can recieve. 
                                                      Thank you again,
                                                         -melissa-
                          https://www.paypal.me/SunnyDays83

cash.app/$SunnyDays838

Print this item

Big Grin Bad luck any help appreciated
Posted by: ajm70 - 09-26-2022, 04:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

This is not something i normally do but my boyfriend has now totaled 2 of our cars in the last 4 months as of this past thursday. That has made him miss a bit of work as you could imagine. And my son was in the hospital from aug 26 to sept 5... so some more time of missed work. we have stayed up on bills since we had a savings but that is gone now. I have 4 kids he is working but doesnt get paid until next week. So thankyou in advance  https://paypal.me/ajm70963?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Print this item

College Student / Need just $30 for gas for the week
Posted by: Inneedofmoney - 09-26-2022, 01:03 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, if anyone is willing to spar $30 so i can get gas for my car this week i would much appreciate it, i don't get paid till the end of the week and i have a small car so $30 will be enough for a tank. my cashapp is $JoshuaMouser ,thank you!

Print this item

Can any one out there help with food
Posted by: Realun66 - 09-24-2022, 11:54 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Can anybody out there help me pay for groceries I need about a $100 bucks I'm real desperate and hungry. All I have is a cash app and if you can help me thank you in advance. $P1rero

Print this item

Needs help get car fixed
Posted by: Terryf63 - 09-24-2022, 09:58 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm needing help to get my 04 suburban fixed. It needs some brake work and some other work to make it safe again anything at all does help. Thank you God bless.   
Any questions email me at bigt6394@gmail.com
paypal.me/terryl613

Print this item

Urgent need of $1000
Posted by: LadyDee7 - 09-24-2022, 05:54 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello good people. 

I am in urgent need of $1000 this week to prepare for my relocation from Africa to Canada to go work and be able to look after my family. 

Thank you for your time and kind hearts.  Message me. 

God richly bless you.

Print this item

Just need a little ground to help put me back on my feet
Posted by: MessyNessy1983 - 09-23-2022, 03:26 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I know this may seem like such a ridiculous request considering some of the other threads on here. But I'm trying to keep from tripping all the way and losing everything. 
My fiance and I are struggling, as are most of us in the aftermath of the pandemic. We live in a rural part of Texas and getting to town or work is not just a walk, skip, or a bus ride away. Fortunately his boss is able to come tote him back and forth to work since our car has once again decided it's not leaving the driveway. 
I don't have that blessing at the moment, and its driving me nuts seeing all the burden of rent and bills fall solely on my fiance's shoulders. 
But I've come up with a very realistic ideal solution, I just need the funds to do it....
Ok so id like to 
(1) get a decent replacement cell phone for my qlink sim card that has active service on it. I recently broke my original qlink phone and I can't even afford there cheap 30$ replacement phone right now.
Personally however,I'd like something a little more upgraded. If I'm able to get  one why not get something decent. The things I am able to do around the house to bring in a little cash rely heavily on communication and research on my cell.
And 
(2nd) I'd like to try and get a few months of high speed internet or broadband , paid in advance, at our house. I've come across a lot of help wanted postings for remote customer service or remote technical support. And from what I've looked into... It's decent pay with flexible hours, paid training, some even offer insurance etc. 
They require you to have high speed or broadband that's reliable. Oh and a good headset. 
I have a ton of customer service experience and I don't even question being able to get hired by one of these companies...I just need the technology to meet their requirements.
Sooooooo..... There it is, my request. Again ,I know it's probably the most unworthy ridiculous request on here...but I'm not looking to get rich or take in thousands. Just need a little bit of a hand to keep myself standing and help my fiance by taking on half this financial load. 
I appreciate your time just for reading this far
Thank you
Vanessa   
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/my/profile      

Print this item