Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 31,587
» Latest member: toiletkey08
» Forum threads: 8,637
» Forum posts: 9,773

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
african grey parrot for s...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: MichaelFrade
4 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
What is the PSLE scoring ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnnySharma
6 hours ago
» Views: 17
адвокат з військових пита...
Last Post: Jamesendow
7 hours ago
» Views: 18
этот сайт kent
Last Post: GeorgeLer
Today, 06:49 AM
» Views: 26
Northern exposure. Clouds...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
Today, 05:27 AM
» Views: 36
Frenulum. Black friday. J...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
Today, 05:26 AM
» Views: 35
Sanrio. Apostle. Time in ...
Today, 05:16 AM
» Views: 32
Loreal. Adverse. Comet. A...
Today, 05:15 AM
» Views: 28
Zoe. Yuzu. Carbuncle. Exe...
Today, 05:10 AM
» Views: 25
Florida flag. Conformity....
Today, 05:09 AM
» Views: 29

Information Help me with my wife's is giving birth and i have no enough money
Posted by: yromea - 09-13-2022, 05:44 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey . Thanks everyone for helping my family . I lost my side job . And my main job doesn't have medical insurance for my family .
I was looking for another side job but with no luck and no more time to lose .
So i posted here asking for help . 
I was looking for fund to directly pay hospital fees and baby care or to buy a used car and work as uber driver as side job .
Thanks alot for all of you and thanks for humanity
Ebram dawood from egypt
My paypal is paypal.me/yromea

Print this item

I need help to help with the rest of the month and to be able to buy new glasses
Posted by: Lucas17 - 09-11-2022, 12:49 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi I never thought it would get to this point but in the last few months everything has been going wrong and to make matters worse this week my glasses broke and I had to pay the bills which left me with no money to buy new glasses and my vision is pretty bad for I can't even work with this honestly I would be very grateful if someone could help me with 1100$ to help me in this difficult time.
If you can help me I would be very grateful: https://paypal.me/LucasQueiroz2021?count...le.x=pt_PT

Print this item

I need home myself my family
Posted by: Nagesh - 09-10-2022, 06:03 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello I'm nagesh I need help money for home  I'm very poor people no home my wife and me children please please please please help

Print this item

Information LOST JOB DUE TO COVID-19. NOW HOMELESS. BABY DUE IN OCTOBER.
Posted by: Patam - 09-10-2022, 02:28 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear All, 

My name is Patrick Amkayah and I am from Kenya. I lost my job in July 2021 due COVID-19. I used to work as construction manager for small company that managed to keep going during the pandemic until July 2021 when the director decided to shut down until further notice. 

I have a three year old daughter and my wife is expecting our second baby in October. I also live with my young sister and her five year old daughter. Since losing my job, my family managed to survive on the little savings I had set aside during the time I was working for the last one year. However, without a stable source of income, those savings finally ran out. Consequently, I wasn’t able to meet my rent obligations for the two months of July and August. I pay $100 in rent each month. Due to inability to pay rent for two consecutive months, the house agent locked us out on 22nd of August. 

Confronted with the harsh reality of homelessness, first, I had to send my wife Tabitha to her aunt in a desert town called Lodwar (630 miles from Nairobi) until I find a solution to the housing situation. Then I had to request the headmaster of our local primary school to allow my sister and her daughter to sleep on the floor of the school kitchen where she was already working as a dish cleaner. As for myself, I am co-sharing a room with three other fellows. 

I have been able to sporadically get some manual work(on flower farms or construction sites), as a hand labourer to raise money for rent and provide for them. But I barely manage enough for food which I must send to my wife and daughter. 

With her due date fast approaching, there is so much pressure on me to raise enough money to take care of her and the baby. That is why I am  requesting that you bail me out of this situation with $2,000. That will keep us going until next year. 

We’ll use the money:

1.$600 to settle our rent arrears for July and August, also pay rent for September, October November and December. 

2.$200 to buy food and cooking gas. 

3.$100 to bring my wife Tabitha back to me. 

4.$300 to provide for the baby when it arrives in October.

5.$400 to cover hospital bill that will arise after Tabitha’s delivery. 

6.$400 to open a hairdressing and Mpesa parlour. 

I have done some google searching and found out that you can directly send money from any country to Kenyan mobile phone  via an app called sendwave. My phone number is +254710835134.

Here is the sendwave link https://www.sendwave.com/countries/send-money-to-kenya

I love to see my wife come to a house with food when she delivers our child. you can reach me on my email thepatam@gmail.com. 

Thank you , God bless you.

Patrick. 

Print this item

A desperate cry for help
Posted by: Victory - 09-08-2022, 03:08 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please help me regain my peace of mind, I’m in a $5000 debts that I just can’t pay off, I have been trying to pay it off but not matter how hard I try I can’t even pay half of it off, at this point I can’t pick calls due to fear I am being threaten and I’m really just tired. I don’t everything even things I’m not supposed to or isn’t morally right but I just can’t get out of it and I can’t scam a fellow human being because that was what got me in the situation I’m in and I do not wish my situation on any human because it unbearable living in debts and fear without any peace of mind whatsoever.
 I’m crying out and begging for help please every dollar counts not amount is too small, I just want to go back to my poor but peaceful and debts free life because being poor but having peace of mind and being debts free is really my desire now.
https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_bu...R9JNADRKQN

Print this item

Sad Needing help please
Posted by: Lowana - 09-08-2022, 02:37 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,

I haven’t done this ever before but today I am posting to see if I can get any help I am in desperate need of a need car I have spent what savings I had due to my sons health issues he was born with severe HIE which is pretty much loss of oxygen to the brain. I am a single mum that just need help getting my son back and forth to hospital appointments, I had to stop working at my part time job as my support network just fell apart my mum is the only one helps me with my son but unfortunately she just had a major brain surgery so now I have been caring for my son and my mother and it’s been a real struggle especially since my car decided to blow up on me. Any thing would be appreciated. Thank you I’m advance for taking your time reading this. 

My PayPal link is below x

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/my/profile

Print this item

Brick SOS: Roof over my head Appeal
Posted by: liveaid42 - 09-08-2022, 01:40 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi I am John, a 52 year old Driver by profession. Fate has always had a way of throwing a wrench into the mix of life at the least expected time. My down hill journey started with the death of my 2 best friend due to complications of Covid-19.

I did not take their passing too well and fell into a bit of depression. The three musketeers, was now down to one. A thirty year old brotherhood extinguished in the blink of an eye. Getting old in several cases, comes with a creeping stage of loneliness, invisibility and societal discard most cant see exists until one turns 50 plus.

In the 15 months that followed the start of the pandemic I lived off my savings. Things seemed fine.

I guess was in the denial phase of living with grief. And the pressure of Covid. My depression got worse to the point, I had to be put on medication,and this is where my descent to destitution homelessness and poverty picked up speed. As a professionally driver, as is in most countries, we are legally required to disclose all medications and health conditions that could affect ability to drive socially and professionally. Especially professionally..

Once I made the call, I was notified in in writing in May this year that I could no longer drive professionally or socially for a 12 month period. Form that point life took a down hill turn fast. My lively-hood taken away in an instant. Driving professionally is all I have known. My saving was at that point depleted, my depression ever present and to make matters works I lost the roof over my head just like that. I've tried to find other work like cleaning, garbage collecting and drivers mate jobs, making money online with little success.

I really need help raising about £5000 in total to be able to get a roof over my head for 9 months, until next year, when I will get my professional drivers license entitlement back and live again.

This money will go towards renting a single room, food, public transport to continue to survive this momentary phase of life I find myself in. It's a lot to ask anyone especially complete strangers, but what is the alternative, not to ask and give up or surrender to the exit of this life.

Below is the secure ''cash app link'' where you can help me out with a monetary assistance. Putting either of the links in any browser will take you to my ''cash app'' donations page.

1.    https://cash.app/%C2%A3liveaid42
or
     2.     cash.app/£liveaid42

Thank you for taking that time to hear me out.

Print this item

19, Need gas & food money
Posted by: loserbr1ana - 09-08-2022, 09:26 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I’m in the NC area, originally from Ohio so I have no family down here and am currently unemployed, I’ve had no job for about 4 months now and I’m not eligible for unemployment. I can’t afford to feed myself, I can barely afford bills, the car I drive will soon be repossessed and honestly at this point anything helps. 
https://www.paypal.me/loserbr1ana
thank you so much

Print this item

Single dad in financial crisis needs help
Posted by: SingleDad123 - 09-08-2022, 01:12 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,

My name is Aaron, I am a single dad in need of help. I recently lost my job because of a injury that left me unable to work in the only field I have experience in. I was a warehouse order selector for four years. My savings have run dry, bills are piling up, and finding work has been challenging because I don't meet the lifting requirements because of my injury. My daughter broke her ankle right after my insurance ran out, and I did manage to get medicare to help, but i am broke. It has gotten down to pennies, and having to choose between bills, phone, gas in my car, or making sure my daughter is taken care of.

My daughter and her needs always come first. I need immediate help, anything at all to help me get by just enough until I can find something that will let me be financially independent again. Soon, I will either have to become homeless, and move my daughter in with my parents so I can go beg more in of local stores for a job - or i dont know what. I am lost. Please, someone help me.

Print this item

Exclamation Urgent need to book a flight!
Posted by: Clivemiguela - 09-07-2022, 01:23 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone, good day. I know I just recently posted here begging for help for my weekly support since I don't have a job. However, I have a good news. I have a final interview today, but the problem now is my transportation expenses. Urgently, I am again asking for your humble support to raise a fund of $350 to book a flight immediately and also for the land transportation since the location is quite a bit far from my city. I really need this right now. I am pleased to provide my paypal account to send it directly. Email address : clivemiguelaseptember@gmail.com

Thank you and wish me luck. God bless you all.

Print this item