Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 31,589
» Latest member: seedskin10
» Forum threads: 8,637
» Forum posts: 9,773

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
african grey parrot for s...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: MichaelFrade
4 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
What is the PSLE scoring ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnnySharma
7 hours ago
» Views: 17
адвокат з військових пита...
Last Post: Jamesendow
7 hours ago
» Views: 18
этот сайт kent
Last Post: GeorgeLer
Today, 06:49 AM
» Views: 26
Northern exposure. Clouds...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
Today, 05:27 AM
» Views: 36
Frenulum. Black friday. J...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
Today, 05:26 AM
» Views: 35
Sanrio. Apostle. Time in ...
Today, 05:16 AM
» Views: 32
Loreal. Adverse. Comet. A...
Today, 05:15 AM
» Views: 28
Zoe. Yuzu. Carbuncle. Exe...
Today, 05:10 AM
» Views: 25
Florida flag. Conformity....
Today, 05:09 AM
» Views: 29

Recovery from Pandemic, Disability, and Robbery
Posted by: amiyn - 09-21-2022, 09:13 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

https://paypal.me/rarerace?country.x=MY&locale.x=en_US

As little as $500 would help my problem short term, but truthfully I need ten times more, which I am determined to earn myself, but will take all the help I can get. I can't afford to be too proud, and I really am humbled to be here.

I lost more or less half of my savings (which were not much) after trying to install a crypto trading bot on my laptop; little did I know it contained trojan horse that accessed my crypto wallet extension and cleaned out two of my wallets. Crypto trading is my only means of recovering from two years of un-employment due to disability when I had cancer and also from close of business during Covid-19. I am working now, but I am struggling to fix my credit and stabilize my finances to what they were before my health failed me. I do not reside in my home country (I am American) and need to return to the US for administrative tasks that my country of residence does not support me with, and as it is now I cannot afford that. If I don't return to Missouri renew my affairs I will be even further disadvantaged. 

I have attached images of the transactions where I was robbed. They took approximately $700 worth of ETH and ADA from me. If anyone would like to donate crypto, I can provide a new address.

Print this item

A mom needing help
Posted by: Sucraven - 09-19-2022, 04:46 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello I am a 31 year old newly single mom of 4 children (2boys and 2girls) ages 8months -12 years old who is going through surgery for cervical cancer! I will be out of work 4-6 weeks and I need help affording the basics (food gas for doctors visits and my kids need)until I get back on my feet! I'm currently in school trting to better my family and I work two jobs just to try to make ends meet! If you feel in your heart to help us it would be greatly appreciated but if you can't we understand and ask that you please just send up a little prayer for us during these hard time! 

PayPal -@sucraven91
Cash App $sucraven1991

Print this item

Urgent help with rent bills because of lost job
Posted by: runcore - 09-18-2022, 05:13 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good day, I´m Jakub, I´m 31 years old and I recently lost my long time job. I would like to ask for any financial help with current unexpected and urgent life situation. I would be most grateful for any money donation that help me with paying my rent bills. Thank you very much ?

https://www.paypal.me/jakubhelp

Print this item

A dollar for my graduation
Posted by: Yarsi - 09-17-2022, 06:11 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I know this might not be right but I am begging for a few dollars for my graduation. I am a college student who is graduating this year (2022) on November and want to celebrate this occasion with my family but we can't afford to even have an eat out. I am glad to have found this site, I hope someone will come across this post and donate or a share is very much appreciated. I just really don't know where else to ask for money because I've seen my parents asking our relatives, too and I feel bad for them because they really want to celebrate this with me since I am the first graduate in our family. We are a family of 8 so it's really hard. $1 means so much I hope I can celebrate this graduation with my family. If you could put your names or where can I contact you I will surely message you to tell you how much a dollar means to me.

Thank you all in advance.

paypal.me/yarxieyy

Print this item

LOOKING FOR A LITTLE ASSISTANCE PLEASE
Posted by: FavouredK - 09-16-2022, 08:18 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Cry To anyone who is reading this. I'm from the country TRINIDAD and TOBAGO who is looking for just a little assistance. My husband and I are unemployed  and jobs is not easy to get here. I'm just asking kindly for assistance for a help out financial so my daughter's driver fee can be paid and that we can buy a little groceries please. Thanks in Advance for the help. You can message me at shortykr.ruiz@gmail.com or send donations to my PAYPAL account by using my email shortykr.ruiz@gmail.com or paypal.me/FavouredKRuiz2020

Print this item

help with paying rent
Posted by: matej_patek - 09-16-2022, 06:45 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,

I´m Matěj. I´m 23 year old student of Czech Technical University in Prague. Currently I´m studying and I would like to ask you for help with my bills. With current situation is very difficult for me to pay rent with highly expensive energies. Even I have part-time job, it´s not able to cover rent and basic needs because of high inflation and rising living cost.[/size][/color]

paypal.me/mppmmppm

I am very grateful for any help. Thank you very much.

Print this item

Help towards decorations for my toddler's bday next month
Posted by: CajunMommy - 09-16-2022, 09:53 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm trying to get stuff to help me make some decorations I don't have the stuff for and also for the things I actually can't make also. I'm a momma that lives on ssi, I usually try selling books for extra cash or making graphics when I can but I had surgery and I am struggling in so many ways even on a loan for part of my after treatment which the place sent email saying pay less than half on one time payment but I have till specific date they gave me which is a few days. However my child's smile would mean the most to me during the party with party theme my child picked which is halloween. I am doing some decorations handmade for us to work on together which I need money for what I can't afford and didn't have the items to recycle on for it. Also have things I can't actually make myself. Giving my baby the dream halloween party and gift would mean the world to me and the dream gift is a swing set which on ssi I can't afford. I can't sell books since I wasn't able to cover my monthly charge for access on that I'm at lost. Thanks for any assistance on how to get the money by trying something or any guidance or help offered.

Print this item

Help me to get a breast cancer treatment
Posted by: florentina - 09-16-2022, 09:35 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey everyone my name is Florentina and I'm fundraising for my breast cancer treatment. I was just recently diagnosed with Invasive Lubular Carcinoma... ie breast cancer. I'm going to be getting lots of medical bills and co-pays. I would like to help ease mind a little, by defraying some expenses. Anything will help us greatly in this battle against cancer. I love and thank each of you, friends and family for being the rock I need.

You can donate thru this PayPal link: https://paypal.me/florentinabalancio

Print this item

Exclamation Help now..Please..My husband lost his ability to walk and talk
Posted by: 1Nora - 09-14-2022, 03:37 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,   My husband died from Myeloma.  . Myeloma is a form of blood and bone cancer. This cancer is awful it breaks your bones.  If you cough- you break a bone. When my husband got sick there was a fear of him getting COVID so I wouldn't allow anyone other then me  to take care of my husband because if he got COVID he would die.  So I did everything myself.  I quit my job and took care of him.  I put every bill on my credit cards.  I didn't leave his side.  I thought if I did everything perfectly I could save him from this awful cancer. I still cry over his loss. It's been less then a year.  I couldn't save him.  He was the love of my life.  I think the biggest compliment you can pay someone is to say he was a good man.  My husband was a good man. I am trying everything I can to make money to pay these bills but I owe so much.  I am still grieving his death while working long hours.   I'm on anti-depressants and I am trying to survive.  Please only give if you have to give.  I know how it feels wondering where to look for money for the next bill. 
 Life can get so hard for so many of us. I just need a helping hand  The Drag River Enterprises used to be my husbands business. It's defunct now but I am using the pay pal account  Donate with PayPal.
My husband found the cancer on his own in his urine.  If anything looks out of the ordinary in your urine get yourself checked.   God bless and thank you for listening.  In the end this cancer took my husbands ability to talk and walk.. Half my heart is gone with him.  God bless and thank you for listening.

Print this item

help me stay in this world - help me stay alive
Posted by: Littlelemonade - 09-14-2022, 02:23 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am in extreme need with help in keeping my car and being able to sustain myself. If anyone could spare 1380$ or more that would help me cover the huge overdraft on my bank account and I would be able to make a payment towards my car so that it doesn’t get repossessed.

I live a pretty simple life - my dad past away what I was young and my mother did not look after me, not hard to say that my life hasn’t been easy but I have managed to go to school find places to sleep and take care of myself however I could. I work full time but I don’t make a lot hourly, last year I finally got a used car to help me get to work.

My paycheck barely covers my rent and I have been trying hard to keep a roof over my head. I have contemplated just giving up everything to the point I have suicidal ideations which is scary as I have been hospitalized in the past for an attempt in which I was placed on life support after taking sleeping pills. I just don’t know what to do anymore.

I am unable to afford gas or food and live in a perpetual cycle of being over-drafted every paycheck. I don’t have any family I can count on for help. Please help me come out of that cycle, please please do. I’d be most grateful. Heart

Please donate to my PayPal.me below:
https://paypal.me/zzia

Print this item