Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 31,612
» Latest member: KennethPal
» Forum threads: 8,638
» Forum posts: 9,774

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Glock for sale
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Jessiealorm
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
african grey parrot for s...
Last Post: MichaelFrade
6 hours ago
» Views: 17
What is the PSLE scoring ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnnySharma
8 hours ago
» Views: 17
адвокат з військових пита...
Last Post: Jamesendow
9 hours ago
» Views: 18
этот сайт kent
Last Post: GeorgeLer
Yesterday, 06:49 AM
» Views: 26
Northern exposure. Clouds...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
Yesterday, 05:27 AM
» Views: 36
Frenulum. Black friday. J...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
Yesterday, 05:26 AM
» Views: 35
Sanrio. Apostle. Time in ...
Yesterday, 05:16 AM
» Views: 32
Loreal. Adverse. Comet. A...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
Yesterday, 05:15 AM
» Views: 28
Zoe. Yuzu. Carbuncle. Exe...
Yesterday, 05:10 AM
» Views: 26

Help to improve my skill
Posted by: Iryna - 10-03-2022, 09:00 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good day.

My name is Iryna and I am from Ukraine.

Today I am homeless and unemployed due to the fact that after Russia's attack on Ukraine, there was a threat to my life and I was forced to leave my town. But I do not lose optimism. I also draw and hope to do it professionally one day. I count on your support. Your monetary donations will allow me to take training courses and improve my skills. I will post one of my drawings below. To help me realize my dream, I want to offer to combine your desire and mine. In particular, if you refuse to buy at least one hot-dog and transfer the money of its cost to my account, this will allow you to realize your secret dream - to make your figure slimmer, and me - to get closer to improving my skills. I would like to warn you that I live in Ukraine and intend to stay here for a long time, so I can accept donations only through PayPal.

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_bu...QLMECH4K7A

Thank you for your support.

Print this item

Help! Help! Help!
Posted by: Iryna - 10-03-2022, 08:27 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good day. My name is Iryna and I am from Ukraine. Today I am homeless and unemployed due to the fact that after Russia's attack on Ukraine, there was a threat to my life and I was forced to leave my town. But I do not lose optimism. I also draw and hope to do it professionally one day. I count on your support. Your monetary donations will allow me to take training courses and improve my skills. I will post one of my drawings below. To help me realize my dream, I want to offer to combine your desire and mine. In particular, if you refuse to buy at least one hot-dog and transfer the money of its cost to my account, this will allow you to realize your secret dream - to make your figure slimmer, and me - to get closer to improving my skills. I would like to warn you that I live in Ukraine and intend to stay here for a long time, so I can accept donations only through PayPal. My account number is NYYN928EW7SNU. Thank you for your support.

Print this item

please help me homeless need help to rent a small room so that I can find a job
Posted by: haifaabubakar1987@gmail.com - 10-02-2022, 12:43 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[attachment=916]Hellow every one im a new here. the reason why I joined is because I really need help its been 2 weeks already since Lost my home. as of now Im homeless I sleep on the street. alone. I dont have any relatives with me. I tried to asked some help with my friends but they cannot help me. I did not even take a bath for 2 weeks. I really need help to go back to my normal life. I Lost my job for 5 months already I really need help  for paying a small room so that I can find a job.. and I will pay you promise thanks.

Print this item

Assistance In True Aftermath of Caring For My Sick Mother....
Posted by: Utterly Appreciating - 10-01-2022, 03:38 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

Hello to everyone here and greetings –

I am a young adult male who has spent such a rigorous time caring for my sick Mother with cancer in an ultra-precise and boundlessly caring way for her. Whether driving her for the needed shopping, or providing highly intricate and extremely helpful medicines for her during the entire depressive ordeal.

We lived together serenely and peaceably. Because it was just us 2 – I later “befriended” an individual on a “social media app” who seemingly agreed to help me out with my situation overall after my Mother had unfortunately passed away from this.

This gentleman was to serve as a mentor of sorts of mine – and was to provide me with caring understanding if I requested assistance with car vehicle repair work, and other minor errand tasks of him.

After my Mother had passed away sadly, I was given certain life insurance, bank accounts, and stocks, etc.

The person who was supposedly helping me turned out to underhand me by refusing to pay any money back on a tab we agreed upon. Money owed back to me given to him from me in charity. He also did not follow through on helping me with any requested tasks – that we spoke about to assist after my Mother had died.

I am here humbly requesting your economic support here – which I cherish with incredible appreciation utterly.

I asked someone to help me with things after my Mother had died of cancer – and they took off and scammed me out of the thousands that I chose to help them with myself. Whether their own medical bills, moving costs, car issues, and appliance issues that they had, etc.

Please help me. I have been scammed by someone who offered to help me and my sick Mother. They offered mentorship of sorts – only to steal money from me and not follow through on my considerate requests. I beg for your charity.

The below links underneath provided are the accurate, and totally safe and ultimately secure website links to kindly give me money assistance.

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/TrulyThanks9
https://paypal.me/TrulyThanks9
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/TrulyThanks9

Paypal links above for you. Thank you as always and forever to you so much.

Print this item

Super stressed
Posted by: Crossandstarsgirl - 09-30-2022, 02:06 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,

I'm a Realtor and have worked my butt off for the last year writing contacts after contracts just to be outbid by all these corporations buying most of the inventory for cash at high prices, hence why I'm broke and fallen on hard times even after working so many hard hours.  I'm down to 1k in my account after paying this month's bills.  I'm also a breast cancer survivor and don't need this stress at all.  I have a side hustle but it's not enough.  Please help if you can.  I promise to pay forward as I always, always do just as soon as I can again.    Thank you!  Crossandstarsgirl.

Print this item

Desperate Need for Rent Money
Posted by: xtinanom - 09-29-2022, 09:22 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Christina, I’m 27 years old and living in Florida. I’ve been having a rough time lately and I would really appreciate anyone willing to help. I recently switched jobs after having a tough time emotionally working at an animal shelter. I’ve been an animal caretaker for 7 years, mainly a veterinary nurse, and have seen a lot of sick and broken animals and people. But I reached my limit this summer in the height of kitten season and surrendered covid puppies. I took a job as a work from home scribe so I could have more time with my own pup Sora, and I’ve been really excited. 
Of course things never turn out as planned, and right after I quit my job my landlord informs my family that he’ll be raising our rent, we should have known. We also have to renew car insurance, which is going to be an extra $600. Even with our regular income this would be hard, but since I’m delayed on paychecks from switching jobs I am in trouble. To top it all off this week started with the announcement of Hurricane Ian, so my options for selling or pawning anything with everything closed down are limited. Technically we are under evacuation orders, but that’s a whole other crisis. Currently we are safe, as far as weather is concerned. With my family’s wages we have enough to cover the insurance and my family’s car payments, but not our rent, which is $1600. My credit is stretched thin due to student loans otherwise I would just take out a personal loan. I feel like I’ve worked so hard and tried to do what is best for my self and my family and I just get no where. 
Thank you for reading, and I truly appreciate if you decide to give anything. Let me know if there is a way I can help you somehow! 

PayPal.me/xtinaporter

Print this item

Really need money
Posted by: Tatariana - 09-29-2022, 10:53 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi. I'm Tata. I live with my only brother. He has a down syndrome. I was fired because of covid. I'm not lazy but i still dont find job until now. I need money to pay my brother school and my personal loan. I just have my brother and i didnt have any family. My family is so far from me and they can not help me. I attach my brother picture. He is so lovely.

Print this item

New car
Posted by: Barbiedoll77 - 09-29-2022, 08:01 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I really need some help I'm needing another vechile so I can take my son back and forth to work and my daughter and my grandbabies to their doctor appts we are really needing help from some people so I can get back taking kids and grandbabies out again please help

PaypalmeBarbaraRetcher

Print this item

Heart Inflation and Hurricane Ian Have Me in Desperate Need
Posted by: xtinanom - 09-29-2022, 04:36 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Christina, I’m 27 years old and living in Florida. I’ve been having a rough time lately and I would really appreciate anyone willing to help. I recently switched jobs after having a tough time emotionally working at an animal shelter. I’ve been an animal caretaker for 7 years, mainly a veterinary nurse, and have seen a lot of sick and broken animals and people. But I reached my limit this summer in the height of kitten season and surrendered covid puppies. I took a job as a work from home scribe so I could have more time with my own pup Sora, and I’ve been really excited. 
Of course things never turn out as planned, and right after I quit my job my landlord informs my family that he’ll be raising our rent, we should have known. We also have to renew car insurance, which is going to be an extra $600. Even with our regular income this would be hard, but since I’m delayed on paychecks from switching jobs I am in trouble. To top it all off this week started with the announcement of Hurricane Ian, so my options for selling or pawning anything with everything closed down are limited. I do live in an RV, so technically we are under evacuation orders, but that’s a whole other crisis. Currently we are safe, as far as weather is concerned. With my family’s wages we have enough to cover the insurance and my family’s car payments, but not our rent, which is $1600. My credit is stretched thin due to student loans otherwise I would just take out a personal loan. I feel like I’ve worked so hard and tried to do what is best for my self and my family and I just get no where. 
Thank you for reading, and I truly appreciate if you decide to give anything. Let me know if there is a way I can help you somehow! 

PayPal.me/xtinaporter

Print this item

I need financial assistance to help pay for my pregnant sister and her unborn child.
Posted by: Johannes Ndara - 09-28-2022, 10:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am in need of 500 USD before 09th of November 2022 to pay for my pregnant sister. She will be giving birth very soon and we literally have no money to handle her and the baby's expenses. We live by ourselves with our uncle who is a drunkard and he doesn't work neither does any of us. And the baby's father wants nothing to do with the child or the mother. So I'm just asking for help from those who are moved to assist us in any way they can with whatever they can. I am so thankful for the platform to even make this humble request but I will be even more thankful if we get the assistance we need. Thank you in advance.

Print this item