Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 31,637
» Latest member: slimemass13
» Forum threads: 8,638
» Forum posts: 9,774

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Glock for sale
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Jessiealorm
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
african grey parrot for s...
Last Post: MichaelFrade
7 hours ago
» Views: 19
What is the PSLE scoring ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnnySharma
10 hours ago
» Views: 21
адвокат з військових пита...
Last Post: Jamesendow
11 hours ago
» Views: 20
этот сайт kent
Last Post: GeorgeLer
Yesterday, 06:49 AM
» Views: 27
Northern exposure. Clouds...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
Yesterday, 05:27 AM
» Views: 36
Frenulum. Black friday. J...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
Yesterday, 05:26 AM
» Views: 35
Sanrio. Apostle. Time in ...
Yesterday, 05:16 AM
» Views: 32
Loreal. Adverse. Comet. A...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
Yesterday, 05:15 AM
» Views: 28
Zoe. Yuzu. Carbuncle. Exe...
Yesterday, 05:10 AM
» Views: 26

Exclamation GIRL IN DIRE STRAITS
Posted by: Lysscat12 - 10-12-2022, 04:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

JCash app: $lyss73097
PayPal: $lysslap1997

Hello,
My name is Alyssa. I was laid off from my job at the end of August. I live alone with my cat Prim in my apartment that costs 1700/month. I was also recently hit and ran while parked at my college during class - not note, nothing and of course cameras to blurry / far away to catch the a-hole. I don’t have the $1,000 needed for the deductible nor do I have funds to pay my electricity, wifi, car, phone, or insurance bills… I’ve maxed out credit cards and exhausted my savings as well as reached out to family members. In September my lease was up for renewal so that is what wiped me out and totally screwed me - total was about $3,000 and that same month my lease on my car was up so I had to come up with $ down for a new car ( yes the same car that was hit and ran! ) I had no idea life could turn upside down like this so quickly for me. I’ve turn to that scandalous site ( OF ) to make some extra cash but it really is not what people say- I’ve made less than $300 and it takes weeks for them to pay out. I’ve applied and interviewed for several jobs but none have panned out. Not even the local McDonald’s of Dunkins is hiring in my area. I recently went to job staffing place near me but have yet to hear back from them as well. I have immense anxiety and am at a loss as to what to do at this point. My fridge is bare and I just had to use spare change at 7/11 to buy my cat her dinner today. If there’s anything anyone can spare at all I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much and God bless you.
Best,
Alyssa  

Cash app: $lyss73097
PayPal: lysslap1997

Print this item

$350 to help pay for fiancé's Christmas trip
Posted by: Vadose - 10-12-2022, 02:19 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

The title says what needs to be said.
My fiancé and I were planning to meet each other this Christmas after almost a year of being apart and dealing with the issues we've had during that time.
We're trying to get enough money for her to come across the country so she can see her family and me but we're both afraid we'll come up short, so I'm turning to forums like this for help.
$350 is around the standard price for a bus ride from North Dakota (where she is going to college) and Texas (Where I currently live).
She's been donating plasma and I've been helping my grandfather out with his house but neither pays well enough in such short notice.
I'm not going to beg any more than I have already. You're money is your choice, I won't tell you what to do with it

Print this item

Urgently need help.
Posted by: Duncan Singogo - 10-11-2022, 02:13 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Greetings
I need help please. I want to help provide for my family,pay off debts as I am about to lose our only family house,need to buy things needed for my wife who is due to give birth next month after having had 4 miscourages and I also need to start up a business so that I don't keep asking for help. I also would like to be helping others in need. Thank you in advance ???

Print this item

Heart Dog Medical Bills
Posted by: Angel707_us@yahoo.com - 10-10-2022, 09:43 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Jessica, I got my dog Rock-e when he was five months old, and he has been my best friend ever since. In 2018 he had a lump on his head that turned out to be cancer. He had surgery, and he has been healthy ever since, I take him to the vet for regular visits and teeth cleaning. On September 28th, it was a typical day Rock-e was happy, and playing in his pool one of his favorite things to do. That night we were getting ready for bed, and Rock-e was not breathing normally. I got distraught and took him to the emergency vet. That is when they told me his spleen had ruptured, and he was bleeding internally. I had to put him down that night, and he didn't come home. I am still heartbroken. The vet was costly, and it was suddenly so I didn't have time to save for this. Anything would help; I am looking to raise the 2,000 for his medical bill.

Print this item

Medical debt killing family
Posted by: Begeem - 10-10-2022, 02:32 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, my name is Jay. I'm quite embarrassed to be here asking for money. I'm really not good at asking for help. But I'm realizing that maybe I have waited too long to ask. I know there are people with the means to help me, but I never knew how to ask, and I've always worked for anything I have. However, time is running out.  

You see, I fell in love with a woman, and I married her. She has a rare and severe bleeding disorder. But I didn't care. Now many years later, we have weathered the storms of various emergencies, her having managed to bear two children, but us never managing to get ahead, as medical bills mount. She had to have a major organ transplant as a result of her disease. And now we must manage one child with diabetes and another with Long-COVID. I have worked all this time, as a technical professional, with a scientific BS. But the pay is not what my guidance counselor promised, let alone enough to cover daily life. We need things like reliable transportation such that I can get to work, and she and the children can get to the hospital. And prices of necessities are rising. A few thousand dollars could get us by for another month. Fifty thousand could be enough to pay off debts such that we can live worry free. Anything that you can afford would be greatly appreciated and be a true help.

Thank you for your consideration. 

Per instructions, here is my PayPal link. 

https://paypal.me/null?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Print this item

I need help
Posted by: Melan - 10-10-2022, 12:33 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm requesting for help of $300 to help me pay off debt, I'm frustrated by debt. I'll greatly appreciate.

Print this item

In desperate need of help
Posted by: Krickit - 10-10-2022, 11:53 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm a mom of 3 kids. Need of help our roof caved in on us in my living room. I don't need just enough to fix it or even patch it up. I'm to the point  of a breakdown. I just found out I have lupus husband left after he found out. This is my last hope. Please help 
You can email me at 
Mamapiggy32@gmail.com 
https://www.paypal.me/kaciegarner1

Print this item

tuition fee and bank problem
Posted by: Amir_f - 10-10-2022, 10:23 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello ,
Im really desperate for help, im university student, but in my place of studying i cant get job for decent money.. i have debt of 5000$ to the bank and they dont stop harassing me, will appreciate any help so i can continue my studying and pay the bank.
I can answer any question you want on private message.
Im based in the Tbilisi Georgia.

Thanks in advance for any help

Print this item

Marie and Savannah are both scammers and the same person.
Posted by: Death - 10-10-2022, 05:31 AM - Forum: Spammers/Scammers - Replies (2)

They've been replying to all the latest posts with similar replies saying "contact me by email I really want to help you". They messed up and the "Savannah" account posted the marie email instead of the other one they were posting, plus its typed really similar so its obviously the same person and/or group of scammers. I emailed Savannah and then they wanted to google chat, then they want on a long story about how their family has always loved helping others and they help out in church all the time and their friends and family, whenever they need it, and that she knows a lot of students and helps them out with their intuition and just wants the world to be a good place. Then they started asking about a credit card because apparently their husband had recently died and their husband used to love helping people and giving to individuals and she wanted to continue the tradition but she didn't have access to her husband's bank account and only the "account officer" did and "the account officer only works through credit". I told them they can hook up the credit card to paypal and use that to pay the paypal.me link and they got angry and said "calm the fuck down, and listen to me, you have to understand, you have to listen to me please, im not here to hurt you, I just want to help" then I told them I didn't have a credit card and then they tried to get I to set one up and started suggesting places and I don't qualify for one, so I said that and wished them goodbye and to have a great day. About 15 minutes later they said that they can do paypal and they can contact their friend, whilst repeating that they really want to help me and are trying to help me, then they asked for my paypal.me link, even though I had already sent it. So I sent it again, then they didn't respond, 3.5 hours later they message back saying "I can help you now and immediately but you have to have a credit card like X or a bank like X" I told them I have a bank account and they said "oh good just tell me how to login so I can add the funds to your account" then they started rapid fire messaging I really want to help you, please let me help you, you have to listen, just trust in me, you have to trust me. I asked is this a scam? then they said "oh no and that they just want to help and to send me money" I said they can do an interac e transfer, then they said I don't know how and I explained how, then they asked "Oh do you have a bank card, can you send me a picture, I want to see what it looks like", At this point in time I was already writing a fuck you paragraph but they continued to type then they asked "do you have crypto, I can send you crypto, or If you have a credit card I can" as I continued typing they got angry and said "DO AS I SAY OR NO ONE WILL HELP YOU" "I'm just trying to help you, now listen exactly as I say and all will be good, you'll be safe, I'm here for you" then they said "You don't need help, you must not need help, your trying to trick me and take all my money" then they want off a rant about how I was trying to take all their money and use it for bad or unnecessary things. Which I wasn't and never implied anything regarding the manner. Then they said sorry and started saying a ton of things like im just trying to help you, I really want to help you, please listen to me, you have to listen to me. Then I sent my fuck you paragraph about how they'll get what they deserve for trying to scam struggling people out of their money, and that karma will bite them back like a bitch. Then I blocked them and sent warnings under some of the posts here and reported them as well. I hope no one gets scammed by this, I wish you all a great day.

Print this item

Teacher's Family In Need Of Groceries
Posted by: LAteacher - 10-09-2022, 08:49 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My husband was a diesel mechanic and made a very good loving. He was hurt on the job a few years ago and has had 2 back surgeries and needs a 3rd. We have filed for disability 3 times but they have yet to approve him. We currently have our senator's office and a lawyer working on it. I am a teacher here in Louisiana, that paycheck is small every month, especially after taking the necessary payment out for the health insurance my husband desperately needs. We have our teenage child at home as well as our adult daughter who just moved back home with our grandson. Somehow Louisiana Dept of Children and Family Services feels that my 43k a year is enough to feed a family of 4 who still has other bills. Needless to say money is tight, we are struggling keeping food in the house. If anyone could help us out we would greatly appreciate it. 

http://www.paypal.me/krisikey

Print this item