Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,133
» Latest member: whitepigeon1
» Forum threads: 8,641
» Forum posts: 9,782

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Drugs aorto-iliac culture...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: carsonreed
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 175
Best antidepressant medic...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Antonfet
3 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Please, help me leave my ...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Batool
6 hours ago
» Replies: 13
» Views: 3,722
Navigating In Heterosexua...
Last Post: DevinUnarm
7 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 77
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Steampod
9 hours ago
» Replies: 29
» Views: 2,213
юридические услуги
Last Post: Jamesendow
10 hours ago
» Views: 19
Boost Efficiency: Microso...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: whatmobilez
10 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 130
buy lsd online
Last Post: Harrynix
Today, 03:21 AM
» Views: 32
Glock for sale
Last Post: Jessiealorm
Yesterday, 11:17 PM
» Views: 31
african grey parrot for s...
Last Post: MichaelFrade
Yesterday, 06:24 PM
» Views: 35

What is Fashion?
Posted by: albatroz - 01-20-2023, 02:02 PM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

Fashion is all about making a statement, and there's no better way to do that than with a black duster coat. This long, flowy coat has been a staple in fashion for decades, and for good reason. The black duster coat is a versatile piece that can be worn in a variety of settings, making it a must-have in any wardrobe.

The black duster coat is a long, flowing coat that falls just above the ankle. It typically has a simple, elegant design with minimal embellishments, making it perfect for any occasion. The coat can be dressed up or down, making it suitable for a variety of occasions. It can be paired with jeans and a t-shirt for a casual day out or with dress pants and a button-up shirt for a more formal occasion.

The black duster coat's popularity in fashion can be attributed to its timelessness. Its simple, elegant design makes it a versatile piece that can be worn year after year. The black color of the coat also adds a touch of sophistication to any outfit. The duster coat can be paired with any color and style, making it a versatile addition to any wardrobe.

The black duster coat has also been a favorite among celebrities. From Audrey Hepburn to Kate Moss, many iconic actresses have been spotted sporting the black duster coat. The coat has also been featured in several movies and TV shows, further solidifying its place in pop culture.

In recent years, the black duster coat has seen a resurgence in popularity. Many fashion brands have released their version of the black duster coat, offering a variety of materials and styles. The coat is no longer just for the fashion elite, it's for anyone looking for a stylish and timeless piece to add to their wardrobe.

Whether you're a fashion enthusiast or just looking for a new coat, the black duster coat is a great choice. Its versatility and timeless design make it a must-have piece in any wardrobe. So, next time you're looking to add a new coat to your collection, consider the black duster coat.

Print this item

Help me make my sons birthday great.
Posted by: Roziee84 - 01-20-2023, 12:51 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My son soon turns 15 and I'd really like to give him a great birthday. The 24th January. Please help me with what ever you can. Every little will help. I'm in the UK and the cost of living crisis is really hitting hard. He's recently lost his dad due to narcissistic disguard and his sister also cut him off on his dad's say so. He's really down and I'd love to make this day special for him. Thank you so much in advance. 

https://www.paypal.me/roziee84

Print this item

Heart Help to ukrainian guy
Posted by: Valaris - 01-19-2023, 05:37 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone, my name is Valery, I’m from Ukraine
I had a good and stable job before the war, but now I have to work in a low-paying job, teaching elementary school kids and renting a place
I can’t get a better job because of the war, so I always feel a lack of money
So I’m asking for your help
I understand that there are people who are worse off than me, but you have a chance to make a man from a far country happy
I will welcome every dollar, thanks in advance Heart !
Paypal: vdoduh89@gmail.com

Print this item

I’m begging for some sort of relief.
Posted by: Taylorbrooke93 - 01-18-2023, 10:14 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

First, I want to thank you for taking the time to read my story and my reasoning to why I’m in need of desperate help. I have always been someone who is very good with keeping track of money. I’ve always had a good credit score and have never been in a situation of needing to reach out for help but here I am. I work a full time job as an assistant manager averaging 60 hours a week while also going to school to become a business woman. I had my heart broken as a young adult and stayed away from relationships for years. I met someone last year and fell hard. Long story short they were taking cards out in my name behind my back and are now no where to be found. They got me for a lot of money that I just don’t have to pay back. They have completely destroyed my life and there is nothing anyone can do to help. I’m on the verge of losing everything I have worked so hard for. My credit is completely destroyed and I have no means for anything. I can’t get a new car that I  desperately need, I’ll never be able to buy my own house or even finish college because I’m no longer able to take out any loans to help pay for anything. I’ve been left high and dry with no options left but to swallow my pride and hope that there is someone out there that can help me get back on my feet. I don’t know what else to do. I started a small business before all of this happened and I can no longer find that either. I can’t put money into a small business if I don’t have the means for it. I’ve lost everything. I appreciate you taking the time to read some of my life story and hope there is a god out there to help anywhere possible. https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_bu...X2MMFZKF5S

Print this item

Where is the best pizza in Gatlinburg?
Posted by: bedolaga001 - 01-18-2023, 08:29 PM - Forum: Chit chat - Replies (3)

Where is the best pizza in Gatlinburg? 
Have you ever had pizza in Gatlinburg? If so, please share your impressions, I'd be delighted to hear from you.

Print this item

I will be evicted in less than a week feeling hopeless
Posted by: Christy Miller - 01-16-2023, 10:40 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Epilepsy awareness,
Struggling Artist, Empty Nester , Mental health advocate for you and me
I received an eviction Right before Christmas.Court is Jan 23rd I have exhausted all other options applying for help with state and local charities that are just to overwhelmed to meet the needs of everyone especially with the holidays. State rent assistance funding has also run dry and they stopped excepting applications in November
.I found sites when I literally thought my only option was to type in to Google how to beg for money .I still have not received even a dollar .I am panicking now . This is something I have tried very hard to prevent in my life I have  raised three kids on my own and took pride in the fact that I did whatever it took working 2 jobs and going back to school often  . I am going to humble myself and ask for help because I am in a situation that I am unable to control any longer .
Here is a little of how I have ended up here ...I had a catastrophic life event in early August that was the start of a snowball effect that I just can't seem to get ahead of.
Working for a local property management company as a field agent doing lease resigns , delivering letters , helping families find resources etc ...I was helping pick up maintenance calls on the weekend. Our in house maintenance was extremely busy and I decided to take a run on an easy maintenance call.
The  client  has an oxygen machine and she  needed assistance flipping the breaker to restore power,
I had a green light  at a major intersection and was almost across when a  teen driver taking her dog to the vet and looking in the backseat ran a red light and hit me at a high rate of speed .
My car was totaled.
I sustained injury to my face , neck , arms and back .
When the air bag deployed I received chemical burns, bruising and my top teeth were broken .
To make matters worse after two weeks of physical therapy and several appointments my job of 7 years decided to restructure and I was emailed that my services would no longer be required.
I was a commission only employee and due to that am unable to receive unemployment. Left with no job no car and still facing a long road ahead,
including months of physical therapy and  possible surgery. I began using my limited savings (previously used throughout COVID and trying to help my adult daughter who suffers with mental illness) I took out a few small loans thinking I would work things out and get back on my feet .I have had a job consistently since I moved out of home at 16 ...I was optimistic and doing my best to remain positive.
My job was the cosigner on my car an insurance payout covered the remaining balance on my auto loan with nothing left over
Additionally the situation is uncomfortable because my employer is also my landlord and I have relatives that work there
I was able to find a new job for much less pay and was  borrowing a car but needed to return it .I was just looking to purchase a car when my new job had to downsize . New hires were the first to go.
I am still in physical therapy and  need to find some sort of group or psychiatrist. I already suffer from PTSD, GAD .I have just applied for state medical insurance as my previous insurance was thru my job.
This has been extremely traumatic and don't know what else to do.
I have been left physically and mentally devastated.
I am in debt ,without a car,  facing uncertainty with no way to pay for dental  to repair my broken top dentures which are currently super glued together,keep my utilities onw hich are all going to be disconnected in a couple of weeks I have already gotten the maximum extensions I have no way pay my rent and with this eviction I am on the verge of homelessness.
I am desperate!
I had already taken loans out to pay for necessities while on leave fully expecting to return to my job.
Maxed my credit cards and have sold almost everything I had of value which wasn't much .
.I am told by my attorney that it could take  years to reach a settlement for personal injury
Any amount would help me right now .
But realistically I need $3000 for back rent $300 for eviction fees .
$2500 for utilities between $1000- $10,000 for a used car .My bank account is in the negative and adding fees daily $800
I am in cc and personal loan debt of $4000.
My Dental repairs would be around $2500.
I have been trying to prepare meals that are cheap and will last and just learned of a local food pantry.
My total would be $23,100.00
I know that sounds like so much
Even a dollaryou would be my savior ..
I would pay it forward when back on my feet .
I am really struggling with suicidal ideation and thoughts of hopelessness
I just can't see any way out of the situation.
My phone will be shut off in a few days and I have sent my resume to dozens of jobs .
I want to thank  you for taking the time to read this .
Thank you ,
Very Humbled
Christy
Please excuse my PayPal link I used it only to send money to my kids lol
I couldn't figure out how to change it .
paypal.me/Cashwellyesthanks
Cash app - $ChristyMao
I can provide documentation if needed

Print this item

Bug Stranded for the past week
Posted by: Ctiffmo - 01-16-2023, 03:53 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I won a car at an online auction. I messed up because there was no info saying if it ran or not due to not having keys. I spent $236 on getting a replacement key. Then to find out the battery is no good. I borrowed on from someone in the area kind enough to lend me theirs. When I tried the key, it worked but the engine has a knock. Ugh! So for the last week I've been staying in the car, out of town. I'm a 37 year old female and I'd work for it if I could. I just don't know my way around this town and I'm stuck on the outskirts as it is. I'm asking for help to raise the money needed to fix the engine as soon as possible to get home already. Thanks in advance. It's much appreciated.

paypal.me/TCapuchin

Print this item

Heart A little help saving my dream
Posted by: Donthavetoseetobelieve - 01-16-2023, 03:51 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm sorry if this is a repeat post; it has been a few days and I still don't see my post so I thought maybe I didn't do it right the 1st time...

Hello I am a blind woman living in the saint Louis area. The past few years have been really difficult for me. Last year though I was offered the opportunity to take on my dream. I would be put though work training and then given the chance to run my own business as a sole proprietor. The process was longer than expected and forced me to cut what few work hours I had but I got through training and was asked to take over a store 3 hours away from my hometown and family and friends. The rushed to move me here but then kept making me push the opening back. From the time I moved to the time I opened took about three months. In that time I used what little disability income and savings I had just to keep my apartment and utilities on. But I got the store open and love everything thing to do with it. But now I'm being threatened to have my store taken away and to lose home as well. I have no credit for a personal loan and haven't been open long enough for a business loan I've tried every kind I could find. I'm almost out of time please please help keep my home and dream? Anything helps please?

https://paypal.me/cheykitten?country.x=U...le.x=en_US

Print this item

At rock bottom ? anything would help
Posted by: Jhatten318 - 01-16-2023, 09:12 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey my name is Jonathan Hatten and I'm 31 years old, I lost my job a few months back and things have went straight downhill since then. I have a wife and 3 children and we are now homeless and I'm still trying to find work. We got evicted a few days ago and I'm just out of options to turn too and I'm not the one to ask for help but I don't know what else to do at this point. If u can find it in your heart to help I'll forever be indebted. Thank you

Cash app- $Greenz71201

Print this item

Exclamation Single mom desperately needing help
Posted by: snidersam01 - 01-15-2023, 06:07 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Evening everyone.  I am a single mom of a cute little boy. I am unfortunately raising him on my own. He was born with a cleft lip and of course has to have surgery. The only problem is is that my insurance only covers a portion of the surgery and my little boy can't have his surgery done until it's completely paid for. I still owe $600 before he can get his surgery. Please any help will be more than appreciated. 
Thank you in advance. 

Cashtag: $samsnid 
Paypal email: ashhhleyschmidt@gmail.com

Print this item