Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,161
» Latest member: watermarble58
» Forum threads: 8,641
» Forum posts: 9,782

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Drugs aorto-iliac culture...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: carsonreed
4 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 176
Best antidepressant medic...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Antonfet
5 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Please, help me leave my ...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Batool
8 hours ago
» Replies: 13
» Views: 3,741
Navigating In Heterosexua...
Last Post: DevinUnarm
9 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 79
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Steampod
11 hours ago
» Replies: 29
» Views: 2,219
юридические услуги
Last Post: Jamesendow
Yesterday, 12:08 PM
» Views: 22
Boost Efficiency: Microso...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: whatmobilez
Yesterday, 11:43 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 133
buy lsd online
Last Post: Harrynix
Yesterday, 03:21 AM
» Views: 32
Glock for sale
Last Post: Jessiealorm
10-06-2024, 11:17 PM
» Views: 31
african grey parrot for s...
Last Post: MichaelFrade
10-06-2024, 06:24 PM
» Views: 35

Rainbow Got kick out for being gay
Posted by: Maria92712 - 01-28-2023, 12:47 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, I just recently got kick out by my family for being gay. I'm currently waiting tables and make 2 dollars a day. I'm F (22) from the Philippines. I'm just jumping one place to another just to have a roof over my head. I really need financial assistance.

Print this item

Asking for help.
Posted by: Al1999 - 01-28-2023, 07:14 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am going through tough times. My financial state is bad but i still try to keep my head up. I’ve never asked for anything and even if i did it never happened. Im not happy with my life, i feel sick, im depressed, I haven’t been eating properly. 6 days ago it was my birthday, i had to borrow money to buy food and drink to celebrate to myself. I promise you i had tears in my eye when i went bed. I'm 24 years old. I desperately need help, if you can grant my wish i will forever be grateful. All i ask for is £5000 all so I could pay off my car insurance/road tax/permit and treat my self with clothes and shoes.  If its anywhere in your hearts could you please help me..if not then i hope this will be my last birthday. Thank you.

Paypal.me/AL4531525

Print this item

PLEASE HELP RECENT GRAD GETTING EVICTED IN NC
Posted by: LahmiSimmons - 01-25-2023, 06:47 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a recent college graduate from Winston-Salem State University and am currently in a horrible financial situation. My roommate (last semester in school) and I are at risk for our apartment to be taken from us. The writ of praecipe has been filed and will be losing our apartment tomorrow barring we don't pay $5,051 to parr investments here at Stafford Place Apartments in Winston Salem NC. We are in dire need of help and will appreciate ANYTHING. Also I currently work at a ware house attempting to pay down my debts while also starting my fitness business. This is very unexpected and urgent ? Please help

Print this item

Sad An opportunity to change our lives
Posted by: Sonny_Vandal - 01-25-2023, 10:02 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

well, I'm sure if you're someone that is helping out the less fortunate wading through all these threads becomes exhausting. Me as a person going through a hard time I'm raking my brain for the perfect thing to say but all that comes to mind is being completely honest and forward. I can only hope the universe blesses me and gives me a leg up. I'm at my wits end and I'm nervous. 

Basically I have struggled with mental health since I was a kid. I've been diagnosed with MDD (severe depression), seasonal depression,  severe anxiety, severe PTSD, and depressive bi polar. It's gotten harder to manage life and maintain things like a job, hobbies, relationships, paying bills, etc. Currently I am about to be homeless, lose my car, continue to destroy my credit, lose my animals, probably turn to dangerous ways to make money and to add to it
...I am pregnant. It's my first kid and I'm scared. I don't know what to do. I did the math....$10,000 would get me a home, keep my car, get health insurance,  get back on meds, take care of my cat, take care of myself and so on. I could fluff up my story but I don't want to embellish on things that probably don't matter. I'm just hoping for a chance.  I'm hoping for someone to care enough to help. So, feel free to ask me anything. I am an open book. 

Cash app: $SonnyVandal 

Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/sonnyvandal322

Print this item

Exclamation Regain Financial Responsibilty on Car
Posted by: kafreeman84 - 01-24-2023, 07:21 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[attachment=948][attachment=949]
My name is Krysta. I am a single thirty-eight year old woman. One flaw I possess and am currently working to overcome is my inability to ask for assistance before it is too late. I suffer from mental health issues, it has caused much distress in my life. I am currently unable to afford for my medicine or therapy. The community resource I was using for years as of last year stopped giving free assistance. I have not seen a doctor since last May. It is a constant internal battle and sometimes I just want to give up. Fifteen years ago I experienced a mental break and grabbed a gun to end my life, I was twenty-three years old. I called family members, the police were called and were on the scene while I held a gun in my hand threatening self harm. An officer felt he and his fellow officers were in danger and he did what he is trained to do and according to Texas law his actions were legal. I was shot in the face and in my left hand. I was formally diagnosed with Bipolar II and severe PTSD. Due to my poor choices that day and the officer having to intervene I was charged with a serious felony. I was given probation, while I did my best and achieved many accomplishments such as going to college, obtaining an upper management position in a large pizza chain and accumulating awards for my performance, living on my own, I was officially charged with the felony after 10 years to prison. I tell you that for a better understanding of my choice of jobs. I came home and saved up for the first car I got completely on my own. I was 35 and very proud of myself. I went back to the pizza chain for employment and was a driver and manager for a store close to home. I chose this because I can be an asset in the fact that I can do everything in the store and require no training. Plus delivering pizza can be profitable with experience and a good area to deliver in. It was great for me, I worked on my credit and was able to raise it 200 plus points. I did work very hard and sometimes I worked 7 days per week because the store needed it. I am dedicated to a job. I never thought I would learn a tough lesson, that even though you are hardworking and dedicated you are still replaceable and expendable. On a Sunday I came to work a little early to help a fellow co-worker get to work. I walked in on an inappropriate scene. My 32 year old male boss was engaged in a sexual in nature ordeal with a 17 year old female. I was asked to transfer to a store further from home, considerably. Both were to remain at the store. I was punished for coming to work early. I left the company due to the fact that my morals did not align with what I witnessed and how I was given no consideration. I need to let you know that our company was bought out by another company, the main boss retired and many long time employees left. This incident happened two months after.
I do sometimes regret my decision because opposing the morals of a company doesn't pay the bills. I have looked for a job that was able to financially support me. It is difficult to do so with a felony record, but I have plans to go back to school and get more training and education to obtain a higher paying job. I have taken to dumpster diving not only to sell items I find but to take care of basic needs food, clothing, feminine products, hygiene products, etc. I fell behind on my car note for two months after always paying on time. I racked up almost 80k miles on my Chevrolet Spark, I called it my go cart. Great car for the purpose and maintenance was affordable. I had a difficult time by the end of this last year, many things were needing to be done brakes, tires, wipers, check engine light on, ABS light came on, etc. I finally found a job that was able to pay bills and with a second job i could get myself out of debt. I made arrangements to get my car note taken care of, made a payment. I was told I was not a candidate for repossession, and not to worry. My car was repossessed on Friday at 4:30am. If I don't have a vehicle I cannot take care of myself. I am currently seeking employment for remote positions and have two interviews. But I am scared Ill be homeless and will lose everything. I am asking for help with anything like food, and help to get my car back. I was emailed an offer to make a payment plan with them and once the $941.00 is paid I can have it back, anything will be much appreciated. I am very embarrassed this is my current state. Thank you very much for taking the time read this.
I can provide proof of the car and its current state in regards to repossession. I am unable to resize the two other picture of my account to post. I can provide if asked through another channel. I also sell on a few apps, if you would like to help that way please ask and ill give my usernames for them.
My paypal is- paypal.me/kafreeman84
CashApp- $starrgazer462

Print this item

Jackets Play
Posted by: heheboy - 01-24-2023, 08:24 AM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

The NASA Puffer Jacket is a stylish and functional jacket that is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts and fans of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. The jacket features a quilted design and is filled with synthetic insulation to keep the wearer warm in cold temperatures. The jacket also features a hood with a drawstring for added warmth and protection from the elements. 
The jacket is made from durable and water-resistant material, making it suitable for a variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, and skiing. The jacket also has several pockets, including a chest pocket, which can be used to store small items such as keys, wallets, and phones. The jacket is available in a variety of colors and sizes and is suitable for both men and women.

In addition to being a functional jacket, the nasa puffer jacket is also a fashion statement. The jacket features the iconic NASA logo on the chest, which makes it a great way to show off your love for the space agency. The jacket is also a great conversation starter and can help spark interest in science and technology.

Overall, the NASA Puffer Jacket is a great choice for anyone looking for a warm and durable jacket that is suitable for a variety of outdoor activities. Its stylish design and NASA branding make it a unique and eye-catching piece of clothing that is sure to turn heads.

Print this item

Heart 32 weeks pregnant
Posted by: EaglesEyes2001 - 01-24-2023, 02:48 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, my name is Aryn and my boyfriend and I are trying to raise money to make ends meet while I’m on maternity leave. I’m currently employed as a caregiver at a facility for residents with Alzheimer’s and dementia. I love what I do with a passion, however my job has become too much of a physical strain to continue working at this time. That being said, I’m 32 weeks pregnant and had to make the difficult decision to go on maternity leave two weeks earlier than planned to ensure that I keep myself and baby safe. Up until now I was under the impression that my maternity leave would be paid, however I’ve recently discovered that it is unpaid, leaving us in a tricky spot financially. Our baby girl is due on March 22nd, 2023 and I’m anticipating not being able to return to work until the beginning of May so that I have enough time to recover after delivery. I’m asking for some assistance to help our blossoming family get through the next couple months so that we’re still able to pay for rent and groceries during this time. Anything helps ❤️  

https://gofund.me/15116dac

Print this item

Help My 6 year old boy get spectacles
Posted by: patriciatieno@yahoo.com - 01-23-2023, 08:02 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I appreciate you reading this. Please help me buy my son glasses. I am a mother of three and it has not been easy ever since I lost my job in 2022 januy. I managed to take him to peadatric Opthamologist for him to get treatment. He can't seem to see well and its affecting him so bady. He was given his prescription in 2022 but upto now I am not in a position to buy the glasses. The glassess cost $100.If anyone can help to help my boy, i would really appreciate.I have proof incase you need one. 

I am in Kenya

Print this item

Need 50$ to survive this week
Posted by: userjk4 - 01-21-2023, 04:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey, 
I'm a student studying abroad. I only need 50$ to survive this week and hopefully, I will get paid for my freelance work next week. I really need this money because I have no food left. I'm willing to give back the money if my client has paid for my work, they postponed the payment when I need it the most.

Please help me, I don't know what's gonna happen without anyone's help. I don't even have food to eat.

Here's my PayPal https://www.paypal.me/milleniarizky

Print this item

Help my 13 year old Chocolate Lab needs Vet care asap
Posted by: Jessbrumm1330 - 01-20-2023, 04:35 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello. My name is Jessica. I have found myself in a desperate situation. I was in an abusive relationship for 8 years. After much heartache I had finally taken enough and I had left. I had to leave with nothing but my chocolate lab Bruno and my vehicle. I am thankful that I had both because Bruno is 13 and he is my heart n soul. When I am sad he knows he will place his head in my lap and my heart melts. I am lucky to have my vehicle. We are living out of it. I'm
 In PA and the temperature is very cold. I desperately need gas to keep my vehicle running every couple hours just to fend off the freezing cold especially at night.  My other major concern is Bruno. He needs to see a vet as soon as possible. He has a huge tumor in his chest. He also has one on his left hip. I know it is affecting him because he is having a hard time moving about. Steps have been very hard on him. I'm so scared and worried.  He has keep me going through the worst. I feel so much guilt for not being able to care for him in the way he deserves. I know living in my not good for him but I have no where to go. I would hate to be separated. I have gone to all the local organizations we are on the waiting list but have a few weeks wait minimum. If any one out there can offer and assistance we will be forever indebted to you and your kindness.

Print this item