Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,095
» Latest member: epochdirt10
» Forum threads: 8,641
» Forum posts: 9,782

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Drugs aorto-iliac culture...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: carsonreed
7 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 172
Best antidepressant medic...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Antonfet
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Please, help me leave my ...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Batool
4 hours ago
» Replies: 13
» Views: 3,721
Navigating In Heterosexua...
Last Post: DevinUnarm
5 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 74
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Steampod
7 hours ago
» Replies: 29
» Views: 2,202
юридические услуги
Last Post: Jamesendow
8 hours ago
» Views: 17
Boost Efficiency: Microso...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: whatmobilez
8 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 126
buy lsd online
Last Post: Harrynix
Today, 03:21 AM
» Views: 32
Glock for sale
Last Post: Jessiealorm
Yesterday, 11:17 PM
» Views: 31
african grey parrot for s...
Last Post: MichaelFrade
Yesterday, 06:24 PM
» Views: 34

Determined to Overcome
Posted by: Tatumtt - 01-05-2023, 12:51 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, My name is Tennille . I'm in a situation to where I am stuck basically. I am in dire need of transportation. I cannot get to work , nor be able to get things for survival like groceries. I am 16.5 miles from grocery store and another 17 to work. Im trying to be positive about the situation but if I lose my income then I will be homeless. I'm hoping that this reaches whom it's important intended for. I have 13 dollars to my name and I'm scared to death. I need a be able to get a used vehicle or moped . I'm not picky. Thank you for taking the time to read my request. https://cash.app/$TennilleGary

Print this item

$35 sign up bonus!
Posted by: ajax01 - 01-04-2023, 04:08 PM - Forum: Other money-making ideas - No Replies

Just posting in another thread so more people see it! Smile
https://send.cloutzap.com/a-jax01

Print this item

$35 sign up bonus
Posted by: ajax01 - 01-04-2023, 04:05 PM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - No Replies

https://send.cloutzap.com/a-jax01

Print this item

Potatoes?
Posted by: ajax01 - 01-04-2023, 03:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Honest to god, im just looking to borrow like $5 off someone so I can run to the dollar store and grab a box of instant potatoes and gravy so I can eat something

The potatoes are $2 and gravy is $1 or $1.50 both not including tax

It's the cheapest, most filling meal I know

I'm more than willing to pay back at the end of the month(only get paid once at the end of the month) if someone wants to PM me??

Thank you guys for taking the time to peruse my post lol

https://www.paypal.me/vlxc01

Print this item

Need help truck repairs
Posted by: Smileyface188 - 01-04-2023, 07:32 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey everyone , just got some bad news today , my truck needs quiet a bit of work ..and I need it to go back and forth to work . It's my only mode of transportation... I have half the money I need just need to somehow get the other half so I can fix it ... Unfortunately I have to resort to asking kind strangers for help .. any bit would be much appreciated ..need $3700 to get it all fix ! PatPal.Me/smileyface188 thank you

Print this item

Sad Please, anything helps
Posted by: Mything13 - 01-03-2023, 07:02 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Could anyone help me out with some money, I have my phone bill due and that's how work, and I have a couple things to take care of, Im pregnant and I gotta get my ducks in a row before the baby gets here... I'd be fine but I just spent about $1000 rescuing my from Nevada because my car broke down when I was on my way back from California.

Print this item

Small request
Posted by: MayDon87 - 01-03-2023, 05:33 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My fiance and I get paid tonight but we have stuff to do and are needing gas money we would appreciate it very much 

Paypal.me/marybillman87

Print this item

Need help to try and start a family
Posted by: Smileyface188 - 01-02-2023, 01:54 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi , I know this is not conventional way to ask for help for this , but my fiance and I would love to start a family , unfortunately we have to go the IVF way .. and it's way to pricey for us ..so any help would be very much appreciated! Help make our dreams come true  PayPal.Me/smileyface188 thanks

Print this item

Heart Hello Good People!
Posted by: People - 01-02-2023, 12:40 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello Good People!

I am a 24 year old student from Eastern Europe. I am in desperate need of help! I am doing my master degree, the university that I am attending it’s 62 miles away from my hometown (village exactly )- I am living with my parents still. I was attending the university classes 4 times a week until our family car- skoda fabia from 2001 broke down. I am in my winter break right now so I don’t have to attend the classes, but soon I will have to. We don’t have public transportation to that town and I really really need a new car, so I can finish my studies. I am working part time in my village in a small shop, but the income it’s so small that I can not save up for a car in this short time. (Aprox 200$ converted). My paren’s have enough money to pay the bills and provide us food for the month. 
I appeal to the goodness of people to help me get a new car, the cheapest one would be around 1500$ - something similar that we had before. 
May God bless you and your life. I wish you a happy new year, health and all the good!

https://www.paypal.me/adorjanmiklos

Print this item

Emergency Rent Help
Posted by: Hazyjay21 - 01-01-2023, 10:51 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello. I currently need emergency rent help.bim close to being evicted. I've been unemployed which has gotten me behind. I have been applying to jobs daily but no luck yet. I have a disabled daughter n 4 pets. If I get evicted we have no family or anywhere to go and would be homeless. I have over come so much to get to where I am today. I've tried every resource possible but no luck. The stress and emotional state this has put me in a bad place. I can't lose my home and my daughter needs a safe place to live. Any help would not only be a blessing but greatly appreciated. I currently need 1750. Thank you and God bless.

https://cash.app/$HazyKunze

Print this item