Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,159
» Latest member: paintcoke3
» Forum threads: 8,641
» Forum posts: 9,782

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Drugs aorto-iliac culture...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: carsonreed
4 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 175
Best antidepressant medic...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Antonfet
5 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Please, help me leave my ...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Batool
8 hours ago
» Replies: 13
» Views: 3,741
Navigating In Heterosexua...
Last Post: DevinUnarm
9 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 78
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Steampod
11 hours ago
» Replies: 29
» Views: 2,219
юридические услуги
Last Post: Jamesendow
Yesterday, 12:08 PM
» Views: 22
Boost Efficiency: Microso...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: whatmobilez
Yesterday, 11:43 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 133
buy lsd online
Last Post: Harrynix
Yesterday, 03:21 AM
» Views: 32
Glock for sale
Last Post: Jessiealorm
10-06-2024, 11:17 PM
» Views: 31
african grey parrot for s...
Last Post: MichaelFrade
10-06-2024, 06:24 PM
» Views: 35

Big Grin MAKE $100 TODAY WITH CHIME
Posted by: stinkydinkyflu - 02-04-2023, 05:06 PM - Forum: Other money-making ideas - No Replies

This is a simple way to make $100 today.
Instructions are in the link below that display everything you will need to complete this task.

Instructions are available here

Requirements:

• If you already have/had a Chime bank then you are not eligible to do this.
  • You also need $200+ (Will be transferred between YOUR OWN accounts)
  • Paypal or Cashapp
For instructions click here!

Print this item

A single father in desperate need
Posted by: Father91 - 02-04-2023, 01:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi!
My name is Samuel and i am a single father of two small children. I am in financial debt and it is a huge weight on me.
Im having a hard time functioning as a father for my kids, since all my focus is on surviving the bills day by day…

I ended up borrowing money so i could give my kids a home and to provide for them. I ended up with a depression because i couldnt be the father i wanted to be and for that i am ashamed.
I am working now but i cant manage the bills that come pouring in. If i can pay back what I owe it would be a whole other story.

I really need help…

I want to be the father I want to be for my children. But i am stuck with the bills and are in need of 75 000 dollars to solve this issue.
If you can help me you are giving me my life back. My kids can have a father they need.

I am embarresed for asking, but i dont know what to do anymore… I have tried everything.

If you can help me, I would be forever greatful ? 

Much love,
Samuel

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/samuelgronstrand?v=1&utm_source=unp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=RT000269&utm_unptid=4c97e9fa-a47b-11ed-9da7-3cfdfeef7078&ppid=RT000269&cnac=SE&rsta=sv_SE%28sv-SE%29&cust=NV9X24D77HHPG&unptid=4c97e9fa-a47b-11ed-9da7-3cfdfeef7078&calc=f149703e4be51&unp_tpcid=ppme-social-user-profile-created&page=main%3Aemail%3ART000269&pgrp=main%3Aemail&e=cl&mchn=em&s=ci&mail=sys&appVersion=1.143.0&xt=104038%2C127632

Print this item

Legal Matters
Posted by: MADONAJ - 02-03-2023, 02:50 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am not working since October 2021, I have no other income and I have used all the money I had. I have chronic conditions I am taking chronic medication for hypertension and diabetes II. I have some debts which I want to pay up and close the accounts. I am behind with payments, and I am threatened with legal actions. I have moved from the place I was renting because I couldn't afford the rent anymore. I need to raise $10 000.00 to pay off the debts and built myself a small house. Any donation will be appreciated.

Thank you for your support. Kindly use the link below to make donation.

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=YRHMV3WW6UX6Y

Print this item

Heart In desperate need. Please read and help my family
Posted by: CarolynSmart925 - 01-31-2023, 09:16 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (2)

Hello everyone my name is Carolyn and I'm here to beg for help. I have had the worst year of my life 2022 and going into 23. So last year in February my son's dad overdosed and the girl he was with put him in a bathtub full of ice and water for three days. She thought he would as dead and she was intoxicated herself she just left him there changing out the ice constantly. Trying to preserve his body while she detoxed and figured out what she was going to tell the police. Three days later she calls 911. He speñt 8 days on life support and they finally told us he was going to be pretty much vegetableized and we would have years of painfully memories to put him and ourselfs through sso we decided to let him go. It was one of the hardest things to go through wating your son greive over his father. Mind you Michael is 16 so very into his emotions right now. He still struggles everyday with not having his father here to help him a guide him though life. Hospital bills funeral bills it was draining. Then 6 mothhs later my fiance was in a motorcycle accident was life flighted 3 hours away was on life support for 6 days.Had 4 brain surgeries and suffers from TBI and many other daily struggles. In the mix of this I got fired from my Job I was The general manager for Sonic Drive In in Wilburton I had worked there for 11 years and they pretty much told me he was just a boyfriend and I needed to come back to my store and run it. I was hurt so bad they had no heart for the situation. Now I have to stay at home with my fiance to wattch him because he hàs seizures all the time and cant be left alone. I am now 4 moths behind on my Rent, my electric was shut off and now I am on a pre paayed bill where I struggle to put 5 or 10 dollars on it every other day. I have searched every possible way to get assistance and there is none out there for my rent. I got a 5 day eviction notiçe and i have nowhere to go. I was searhing the web amd found thhis place. I pray to God this is my help i been desperately surchimg for. I never wants to have to beg for help. But I will if I have to. I thank you for accepting me into this sight and I pray that everyone that has to beg on here gets the help they need as well. This is a cruel cruel world out here now days. God is good and I know he will mmake a way fir all of our needs. Hope everyone has a blessed day and gets blessed today!!! Thank you again.

Print this item

I want to disinfect
Posted by: mira33 - 01-31-2023, 03:34 PM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

There are ideas on how I can disinfect the office, because it is very important to do this in winter.

Print this item

My mother passed; cost of cremation
Posted by: catrystals - 01-30-2023, 10:00 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

To anyone who might be able or willing to help:

I just lost my mother, and I’m at a loss for what to do. I’m a young adult and while this is not the first death I’ve experienced, it is the first one that I’ve had all the responsibility and pain of having to manage regarding what comes after. She had once expressed her desire to be cremated and I hope to see that through — the only problem is the cost. Her passing was sudden and unexpected…I didn’t have any time to prepare or save up the funds required for cremation (roughly $800). I have a lot of health problems and I’m currently on disability/SSI, so I don’t have much income or any savings. My mom was the only family I had, and as such there is no one else that can help me pay for it. 

I’ve always had problems asking for help of any kind, from anyone, so creating this post is rather hard for me — for more than one reason — yet I’m doing so as a last resort, having exhausted all other options available to me. Anything would be helpful and sincerely appreciated…I understand that it’s no one’s responsibility but my own to deal with and that everyone is struggling right now…I just don’t know what else to do. If anyone is at all willing and able to help me through this, I would be forever grateful. I have a cashapp account (https://cash.app/$nyderAV ) and a Paypal account (https://paypal.me/8nyder ). 

Thank you to anyone who took the time to read this…I very much appreciate the chance to be heard by others who care.

Print this item

Brown Gap Hoodie
Posted by: neymarsmith - 01-30-2023, 12:41 PM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

Hoodies are a popular fashion item that have been around for many years. They are loved for their comfort and versatility, making them suitable for people of all ages and styles. With so many different styles and designs of hoodies available, it can be challenging to choose the right one. However, if you're looking for a classic and versatile hoodie, the gap brown hoodie zip up is a great option.

The gap brown hoodie zip up is a stylish piece that never goes out of fashion. Its brown color is easy to match with other clothing, and its simple design keeps it looking fresh. Whether you want a relaxed or a more dressed-up look, the gap brown hoodie zip up is a great choice.

One of the best things about hoodies is how comfortable they are. They are perfect for lounging at home or for adding an extra layer of warmth when you're out and about. The gap brown hoodie zip up is made from soft and comfortable material that will keep you feeling cozy all day long. The zip-up design also makes it easy to put on and take off, making it a great option for all seasons.

Another benefit of hoodies is that they can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. The gap brown hoodie zip up is ideal for casual days out, running errands, or spending time with friends. It can also be dressed up by pairing it with nice pants and stylish sneakers.

In conclusion, the gap brown hoodie zip up is a must-have item in everyone's wardrobe. Its timeless design, comfort, and versatility make it a great choice for any occasion. Whether you're looking for a casual or dressed-up look, the gap brown hoodie zip up is a versatile and stylish choice.

Print this item

My friend is in NEED!!!
Posted by: Natestar916 - 01-30-2023, 07:00 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[attachment=953][attachment=953]Hi my friend is doing better she was trying to relocate before her ex got out of prison (abusive man). But he got out and got ahold of her before she could get out. Well now she is in he hospital broken pelvis, tore intestines, multiple bruises etc. Anyway I have her 2 kids and its tough going from no kids to two. Plus I'm trying to still obtain money to help her move again before he gets back out of jail.( Yes he is in jail again). Because her money thatcshe had is going to medical expenses. She has to do physical therapy as well. Please ANYTHING WILL HELP...

Thank you in advance

https://www.paypal.me/LeeAnnVincent

[attachment=953]
[attachment=954]

Print this item

My friend is in NEED!!!
Posted by: Natestar916 - 01-30-2023, 06:56 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[attachment=951][attachment=951]Hi my friend is in the hospital but is doing better she was trying to relocate before her ex got out of prison (abusive man). But he got out and got ahold of her before she could get out. Well now she is in he hospital broken pelvis, tore intestines, multiple bruises etc. Anyway I have her 2 kids and its tough going from no kids to two. Plus I'm trying to still obtain money to help her move again before he gets back out of jail.( Yes he is in jail again). Because her money that she had is going to medical expenses. She has to do physical therapy as well. Please ANYTHING WILL HELP...

https://www.paypal.me/LeeAnnVincent

Thank you in advance.
[attachment=951][attachment=952]

Print this item

Single mom
Posted by: Artemi10 - 01-29-2023, 12:11 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, I am currently late on bills, rent and I am living alone with my daughter of five years old. We live in the small apartment. I am afraid if we lose this apartment, we have nowhere to go. If anyone is willing to help, I will be grateful forever  Heart

Print this item