Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,218
» Latest member: oilcollar6
» Forum threads: 8,642
» Forum posts: 9,783

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
用戶反饋中,Salomon XT6系列在哪些方面得...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: qkpcmjwnpfkacm
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Drugs aorto-iliac culture...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: carsonreed
6 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 179
Best antidepressant medic...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Antonfet
7 hours ago
» Views: 14
Please, help me leave my ...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Batool
11 hours ago
» Replies: 13
» Views: 3,742
Navigating In Heterosexua...
Last Post: DevinUnarm
11 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 79
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Steampod
Yesterday, 01:16 PM
» Replies: 29
» Views: 2,220
юридические услуги
Last Post: Jamesendow
Yesterday, 12:08 PM
» Views: 25
Boost Efficiency: Microso...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: whatmobilez
Yesterday, 11:43 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 134
buy lsd online
Last Post: Harrynix
Yesterday, 03:21 AM
» Views: 33
Glock for sale
Last Post: Jessiealorm
10-06-2024, 11:17 PM
» Views: 32

Exclamation I have one day to pay for my college classes
Posted by: NWom - 02-16-2023, 10:02 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Noah, I'm a full time astrophysics student doing transient enrollement. Essentially I'm enrolled at one school, but taking classes at an out of state college and transferring the credits back. I wanted to get away from home to live with my fiancee and avoid COVID in a crowded town, but I essentially couldn't transfer from my home university due to having too many credits, so this was the next best option. Due to what is basically a really complicated paperwork error, I am being denied my financial aid from my home university. That paperwork error cannot be resolved for another 2 weeks at least. Febuary 17th 2023 is the deadline for payment for my classes at my transient university, and unless I can come up with the $484 USD to pay for the classes, or at least half of that amount to maintain enrollment until the next deadline on March 18th, I will be dropped from my classes tomorrow. I was never officially informed about the financial aid issues, and only accidentally found out about them relatively recently. I would be grateful to anyone who could give me even some small amount of money to get closer to what I need. Anything more than what I need I will donate to someone else on here to pay forward the good will.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/noahwom

Print this item

It sounds lame, but I need a new laptop
Posted by: daxp - 02-15-2023, 10:15 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello there. First of all I would like to apologize for doing this online begging for money. Had it not for a badly needed something that I could rather afford, I would not even bother doing this. It feels embarrassing and selfish, but I guess life just thrown a hard one to my direction.

I just recently found a decent way to earn money using an old laptop. It was working fine even if I kept getting notifications that its drivers were already giving away. I thought I am a careful user and that earning my keep is my top priority.

And then the day came that the laptop stopped working, it won't start anymore. I had the laptop checked for repair, but unfortunately it is beyond fixing (power fan hardware issue, I was told).

I would not ask for more than I needed, a $200 laptop is enough for me. I will put down this post as soon as the goal is achieved.

I will pay forward the goodwill by coming back to this site to take my turn to help others.

Thank you in advance and good day.

Print this item

Exclamation a desperate plea for helping hands
Posted by: Evica - 02-13-2023, 08:51 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good afternoon! I am a woman from Latvia who really needs help. I have heard of generous people who help those in need. I’ve never asked anyone for help, I’ve always done everything myself, but this time I’m asking for help. because I can’t do without it. I trusted a man who tricked me and cheated me, mortgaged the apartment and shook him, and now my daughters and I live in a rented apartment, I was also fired, but I work an extra job, but it is not enough to pay all the utilities and loan payments, very we want to get the apartment back and renovate it so we can start life anew. I try to do as much as possible, but nothing works, I am a disabled person of the third group, I have had two back operations, I am only supporting myself because of my daughters, in order to buy back the apartment, I need 40,000€. please, good people, help me and my daughters to start a new life without debt and suffering. Please help would be appreciated. I am a desperate mother who wants my daughters and I not to end up on the street. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Evica.

https://www.paypal.me/evica78

Print this item

Exclamation a desperate cry for help
Posted by: Evica - 02-12-2023, 10:51 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (2)

Good afternoon! I am a woman from Latvia who really needs help. I have heard of generous people who help those in need. I’ve never asked anyone for help, I’ve always done everything myself, but this time I’m asking for help. because I can’t do without it. I trusted a man who tricked me and cheated me, mortgaged the apartment and shook him, and now my daughters and I live in a rented apartment, I was also fired, but I work an extra job, but it is not enough to pay all the utilities and loan payments, very we want to get the apartment back and renovate it so we can start life anew. I try to do as much as possible, but nothing works, I am a disabled person of the third group, I have had two back operations, I am only supporting myself because of my daughters, in order to buy back the apartment, I need 40,000€. please, good people, help me and my daughters to start a new life without debt and suffering. Please help would be appreciated. I am a desperate mother who wants my daughters and I not to end up on the street. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Evica.
https://www.paypal.me/evica78

Print this item

Exclamation Need a Helping Hand
Posted by: bcmmarie - 02-11-2023, 09:13 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm 50 years old. In early 2020 I lost my job due to Covid-19 after working for the same company for 18 years.  I have kept myself afloat the past 3 years working another job but made quite a bit less money, even though everything else in life started to cost more money.  paycheck-to-paycheck is such a terrible way to live.  Over the last 3 years my savings have dwindled to none, and my debt has grown.  

I am also a single parent to a child diagnosed with Crohn's Disease (a chronic autoimmune disease that affects the digestive tract) who had to undergo re-section surgery to remove a large, damaged section of his intestinal tract and now must go for infusion treatments of Remicade every 2 months. I'm incredibly thankful to have medical insurance to help with costs. 

This month I started a side gig working from home at night doing transcription work on the computer to help with trying to pay my debt/bills.  

After funds were needed to cover some extra bills this month, my bank account has slipped below my overdraft limit today, and on Monday a number of bill payments are going to bounce.  Looking for $2000 - 3000 total to get my account out of overdraft and make my bill payments. 

paypal.me/bcmmarie

One day, I hope to again be in a position to help others when they need it.  To those of you that do...you may never know how much people who feel ashamed asking strangers for help, appreciate a hand up sometimes.

Print this item

Help for Uni Costs.
Posted by: AdmirableMirror - 02-11-2023, 05:05 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,

I am a first year student at university and I have been hit by a few unfortunate situation. Firstly my bicycle broke and needed fixing, then my computer needed fixing which has been devastating (£370, also I use it for my course) and then my rent was due and I currently have £15 in my account. That £15 is all I have for the next 3 months and I am currently unable to work due to illness although I am trying to get help with this. I am contacting my uni for help but it takes a month to hear back for some insane reason and I do not have a month left unfortunately. Please I am not asking for a lump sum of money literally £1 is a huge help and I am unfortunately in the situaiton where I need to beg for it.

I thank you for your help.

Thanks,
Bradley.

Print this item

Sad Sad Juliet lost w/o Romeo
Posted by: Sad and Blue - 02-11-2023, 01:49 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Juliet Lost without Romeo

So I am asking if there is anybody that can help me out. My bf of 3 hrs in in jail for a bogus charge, someone said we sold their car but they gave us the keys, we just didn't come back right when we said but we're coming back. This was 3 hrs ago now we go to court last week and got locked up bc he failed a drug test. He failed for methadone bc he takes it for pain bc he is a leg amputee and has no insurance. So after court his dad took away the phone and truck and told me not to come back. Mind you I am with my bf day in and day out. We are each other's shadow. Always together and super close and we don't have many friends. I managed to stay at a close friends house but I don't have my food stamps or I would try and help with food bc they don't have much money and have to pay out of pocket. Also u need to get my driver's license bc I need to get a job bc that's why his dad kicked me out. I had 2 job offerings at Dollar General and Sallys Beauty. Me not having a dl prevented me from obtaining the job. My friend can take me but I need to come up with gas. I don't have family where I live bc I'm not really from here so I don't have many options for help. I am asking for help to keep me afloat until he comes home which is still 13 days away. And also to help with getting my dl and birth certificate which both cost money I don't have. If I get all this done and his dad sees that he wouldn't mind as much bc if not my bf said we gonna live in our car bc we both love each other that much that we won't part for nothing. We are together 247 he is literally is my other half, I am not whole without him. So if you could see it in your heart to help this couple get thru this and start the foundation to me getting a job we will forever be grateful and I will send pics of his return home. Again, thank you and God bless. This is my PayPal link.
@romeoandjuliet320.                                   Thank you,
                                                            Kimberly Ann Lozano

Print this item

Homeless and Cold
Posted by: ezj122 - 02-06-2023, 04:11 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Thanks for taking the time to read my request. Currently I am homeless and cold. My van, which I live in, broke down and is now in the shop. I am told that the cost for repairs will be about $1,000. Firestone is not a cheap place to get a car fixed. If anyone out there has the compassion, please help me get my van out of the shop so that I can have a fairly warm place to sleep during these cold Wisconsin winter nights. I'm desperate. You can send the funds to me via my PayPal account. Just send the funds to 1law@gmx.com via PayPal. Thanking you in advance and God bless.

Print this item

I want to be financially stable
Posted by: philneedsmoney - 02-06-2023, 01:48 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,

My goal is to become financially stable, and to become stable, I roughly need $15, 000. 

I know this is a big ask, but I lost my job, and I have a car under finance, along with trying to still be able to get food and pay for rent.

I know nobody will help, but if I can become financially stable, I will come back and help others on here.
My link is: https://www.paypal.me/philschmidt100

Print this item

Exclamation New mom
Posted by: Austinxbabe - 02-06-2023, 07:39 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, my name is Asia, I'm 29 years old and I am currently 33 weeks pregnant. I am in desperate need of help at the moment. My child's father bailed on me just two weeks ago with nothing, literally nothing but the house we got into, rent is coming up this week, I have nothing at all for the baby besides afew onsies, and to top it off I have no one who can help me. My main concern is getting a car seat and diapers and more clothing for my child, the necessities. Now im not the one to beg for money but in this situation ill swallow my pride and at least try to see if there are any kind souls who will help, because it's not just myself I have to worry about now, it's about the precious soul who's about to be apart of this world. I'm just asking for any kind of donation, anything  helps. BTW im a sucky writer so if this is a horrible plee for help forgive me. Lol. Ps. Thanks in advance, God bless you all.

Print this item