Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,816
» Latest member: JenniferSex
» Forum threads: 8,645
» Forum posts: 9,802

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Homeless Vet At my lowest
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: carsonreed
4 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 864
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: PrimeGlowBerry
7 hours ago
» Replies: 31
» Views: 2,272
Плинтус для мебели стен
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Milesbon
8 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 76
sollet wallet
9 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 434
Каннелюра для мебели
Yesterday, 12:57 PM
» Views: 123
Benefits of Using CAT6A M...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: bev10
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
» Views: 176
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: Batool
Yesterday, 11:37 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 12,869
Drugs aorto-iliac culture...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
» Views: 193
Bolster, clear a evaluati...
Yesterday, 09:55 AM
» Replies: 38
» Views: 3,867
Why You Should Consider P...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: Jennifercruz
Yesterday, 09:45 AM
» Views: 479

Please help me
Posted by: -Akane-00 - 07-03-2023, 08:31 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm desperate right now. I'm so tired. I've been doing my best, and yet nothing happened; everything just keeps getting worse, and now I don't have anyone who can help me. I badly need money right now; I just need to survive this month's rent and food. I've just graduated and am currently looking for work, and I'm just hoping that someone will be able to help. Thank you.

Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/Akane010

Print this item

Newbie here!
Posted by: Azillia1234 - 07-03-2023, 03:25 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello! I'm a newbie here! I am hoping that someone could help me get through my financial struggles. Thank you!

Paypal: monaliza.armodia87@gmail.com

Print this item

Help me pay the dept i took for my rescue cats please
Posted by: Lucifer4ik - 07-02-2023, 07:30 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello. My name is Samir and i am from Azerbaijan. I need to pay back the dept i took becase i needed to buy foods, bed, toilet, sand, toys and other stuff for the cats i have found. A mommy cat and her 5 kittens. They are rescue cats i have found them starving and i took them to my house. The last two months have been awful for me, i lost the job in May and i have been short on money for the last month especially. I got into dept to buy stuff for those cats and now i need to pay it back . I would be very grateful if you helped me. I need 150 azn which would be around 80 dollars.
Paypal: jimmyberlits@gmail.com
Payoneer: sevda_xanmuradova@yandex.ru

[Image: jLNkW7H] 
[Image: X2dvHJQ]

Print this item

BEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE OF ALL TIME!!!!! CASH OUT AT LESS THAN A DOLLAR!
Posted by: SupremeCommanderofAllHyrule - 07-02-2023, 04:50 PM - Forum: Other money-making ideas - Replies (4)

If you sign up using the link below you can
enter a great program for free!

https://drumo.com/?ref=264a467e

Print this item

NO MINIMUM CASHOUT! THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST WAY TO MAKE QUICK CASH ONLINE!
Posted by: SupremeCommanderofAllHyrule - 07-02-2023, 04:47 PM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - No Replies

Complete simple offers and you can even cash out at one cent
and make lots and lots of money each and every day!
Hands down the best way to make money online!

https://drumo.com/?ref=264a467e

Print this item

Need money for medical treatment urgently.
Posted by: Faizan hasan - 07-02-2023, 02:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Faizan hasan from India, I am suffering with cardiac arrest and I have been married for 3 years but due to infertility problem of my wife, we are not able to have children. My mother is suffering from liver and lungs disease for a long time. Due to the lack of job, in very less salary, the money is less for the essential things of the house, because of this none of us is able to get treatment for the disease for a long time. I request you guys to help me financially. I will always be grateful to you guys.

My PayPal link: https://www.paypal.me/faizanhasan56

Print this item

I want help for small business capital
Posted by: Azillia1234 - 07-02-2023, 09:12 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,

I am Monaliza and I would like to ask for help for some financial asistance. My mother is already old and she don't have work so I want to give her a small business like a small store to help her. But I cannot afford giving her capital because I also don't have enough money. I would like to ask from you, generous people to help me fulfill my wish for my mother. Any amount will do and will be appreciated. Thank you so much!

Here is my paypal link: paypal.me/freebeg87
monaliza.armodia87@gmail.com

Print this item

i am financially weak and i need money for my family and medical treatment
Posted by: Faizan hasan - 07-01-2023, 06:32 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Faizan hasan, I am suffering with cardiac arrest and I have been married for 3 years but due to infertility problem of my wife, we are not able to have children. My mother is suffering from liver and lungs disease for a long time. Due to the lack of job, in very less salary, the money is less for the essential things of the house, because of this none of us is able to get treatment for the disease for a long time. I request you guys to help me financially. I will always be grateful to you guys.
My PayPal link: https://www.paypal.me/faizanhasan56

Print this item

Stuck in Gettysburg. this is not my address.
Posted by: Xandersnarf - 07-01-2023, 07:30 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

im halfway there, which would sound better if that wasn't 500+ milles away. A longtime friend is getting married and i originally wasnt able to make it fortunately i was able to rearrange some things and got the bright idea to surprise them. impulse got the best of me and im about a tank and a half short of making it. if anyone wants to help me put a smile on their face i could really use some help. $70 would put me in their reaches, if any kind souls can help my cashapp i $xandersnarf.

Print this item

Sad Help Me Break Free: A Mother's Plea for a Brighter Future
Posted by: rebecca17 - 07-01-2023, 06:51 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, As I pour my heart out in these lines, my fervent hope is that my words resonate deeply within you. I am a mother, with a precious daughter who is eagerly approaching her fifth birthday. Our current circumstances have forced us to seek refuge in my parents' home, as we find ourselves without enough money for even the most basic necessities like rent and food. It was a difficult decision, but I had to swallow my pride and turn to my parents for assistance, despite their own struggles.

Amidst these financial hardships, my marriage is in shambles, and I find myself trapped in a situation where I lack the courage to separate from my husband. The emotional abuse I endure weighs heavily on my spirit. My husband is absent from our lives, working in a distant city, rarely reaching out to us. I bear the painful knowledge that he has a mistress and a child with her(My family is unaware of this). The meager monthly allowance he sporadically provides amounts to a mere $27, if I'm fortunate. I find myself constantly pleading for even a small amount, desperately seeking any semblance of support. However, for the past six months, he has withheld any contribution, leaving me drowning in a sea of debt.

To liberate myself from this reliance on his unpredictable financial assistance, I made the brave decision to take out a loan for a secondhand laptop, enabling me to seek virtual employment. This choice was driven by my desire to never again be subjected to begging for money from him. I managed to secure a part-time job and have been diligently chipping away at my debts. Though I haven't managed to repay them all, I pour my utmost effort into fulfilling my obligations. Unfortunately, life threw another curveball my way when my laptop suddenly malfunctioned, leaving me unable to work. The weight of my financial burden prevents me from acquiring a replacement, intensifying the struggle. I still have a year or two to go before I can be free from this burden of debt.

Amidst these trials, I reach out to you with a desperate plea for help. I yearn for the means to obtain a new laptop or repair the existing one, allowing me to regain my financial stability. It is my deepest dream to provide a good life for my daughter, but the circumstances have forced me to even forgo enrolling her in classes, adding another layer of heartbreak to our already challenging journey. I implore you, with all the sincerity in my being, to consider extending a helping hand. Your assistance would not only alleviate our immediate struggles but also bring us closer to a future where my daughter can thrive and flourish. I appreciate any amount you give. Thank you.

Here is my Paypal:https://www.paypal.me/vabecca

Print this item