Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,824
» Latest member: hailpink3
» Forum threads: 8,645
» Forum posts: 9,802

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Homeless Vet At my lowest
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: carsonreed
4 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 864
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: PrimeGlowBerry
7 hours ago
» Replies: 31
» Views: 2,272
Плинтус для мебели стен
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Milesbon
8 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 76
sollet wallet
10 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 435
Каннелюра для мебели
Yesterday, 12:57 PM
» Views: 123
Benefits of Using CAT6A M...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: bev10
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
» Views: 176
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: Batool
Yesterday, 11:37 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 12,869
Drugs aorto-iliac culture...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
» Views: 193
Bolster, clear a evaluati...
Yesterday, 09:55 AM
» Replies: 38
» Views: 3,868
Why You Should Consider P...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: Jennifercruz
Yesterday, 09:45 AM
» Views: 479

Help me to breathe and Keep fighting for life.
Posted by: Vivek Pandey - 07-01-2023, 01:52 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello All. It's a PRANAAM to all from my side. I am 28M from India. I'm doing everything and fighting every battle courageously on the daily basis for my family. Doing every bit while having a smile on my face. But after covid, my father is on bed. He is unable to do anything except seeing me fighting and giving his blessings to me. Although his smile is cuter than me but deep down he also knows about our debt. We have a debt of 630000 inr or 8000 USD. Now it is not allowing me to even breath. Please world, Help me. I don't want to lose at any cost. Give me strength. My paypal id is-

https://www.paypal.me/helpthewriter

Bank details are- 
FEDERAL BANK OF INDIA
ACCOUNT- 5555 0120 9976 46
Ifsc- FDRL0005555
Swift code- FDRLINBBIBD

Print this item

Help just for basic necessities??
Posted by: 0726363442sb@gmail.com - 06-30-2023, 06:10 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good day... I am a mother of 2 and have been struggling to find work since 2018. My eldest son lost his dad in 2018 in a car accident  and has been one downfall. Myself and my eldest son have been trying and still trying to keep moving regardless. We have big ideas towards business but the challenge if gundin. We are unable sometime to even buy just breaf. We're are asking for assistance to just get a break or a breather to move forward. I have started a vegetable garden and would like expanding in farming as well to create food security. That too needs some boosting in terms of cash. I got a transporting contract to take some few people for work, but the car needs some tlc to get into that plus gas. I'm asking literally for help, any amount will do just to get by and think of other possible ways to make some living. My eldest has a potential in sports. Just that he has no funding to take further to create a living. I'm also a creative person but every idea just get locked when hungry. 
I am thanking you in advance for your assistance????

Print this item

Young Family Falling On Hard Times
Posted by: HumbledByOurDebts - 06-29-2023, 03:43 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, 

My name is Melissa. My daughter will be turning 1 in August. My fiancé and I have been together for 7 years. Last year, I was forced to leave my career as an educator because I was in a long-term sub position, and no one would hire me for the next year because I was pregnant with her. (I can't prove this, but I had good-ass interviews and no offers). This left me on unemployment ($300/week) and I had to take care of her, full time while continuing to pay the same amount of bills I did on a teachers salary (which you may know is not a lot to begin with). Luckily I was able to bring her along for a babysitting gig, but that was only $400/week. This may sound like a decent amount of income in a week, but I have $2,500 in total bills for the month. If you do the math, you will quickly understand why the $300 I have leftover each month has not helped me to get my footing financially over the last year. 

I have my Masters in teaching and the debt to match it. Aside from school debt, I have $8,000 in CC debt because for the past 10 years (possibly even more), I have struggled financially and was forced to max out credit cards to buy essentials like gas and groceries in combination with having absolutely no financial plan, guidance, or sense of need to take control of the issue. Of course, having a daughter has completely shifted our thoughts and goals around money. 

My 2010 car needs a new alternator and I can't afford to do that without using a credit card to do so. Repairs are worth more than the car. I desperately need a new car to get my daughter to daycare reliably but I can't take on the monthly payment. But I am now dumping money I don't have into an old car. It is an endless cycle. 

I am to the point where I simply do not know where to turn. My parents are not able to help me because they do not have the financial means, either. My fiancé is in the exact same boat and despite our efforts, we continuously struggle and sometimes have to forgo groceries just to be able to buy diapers. I have sold many things from my home just to scrape by each month, and have next to nothing left to sell. 

We are humbled by our debts. We are ashamed to have to ask for money this way. But we are at the end of our line and have nowhere to turn. I worry for our daughter's future. 

If you feel you can help in any way, I will extend a personal thank you if I have your information to do so. I thank you profusely for any way you are able to help my family.

PayPal @melger52

Print this item

Desperately need help paying rent
Posted by: MangoSweet7 - 06-29-2023, 10:20 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi all, thank you for this platform. I'm writing this request for  assistance with paying my rent for July. Due to untimely events in my life I'm experiencing difficulty paying my bills for July. I'm currently actively seeking employment. In the meantime I've applied for assistance from the State but hopefully I find employment soon. I'm currently staying at an Airbnb and need to pay rent by Friday 30th hopefully I've tried to get help from the many nonprofit organizations in my area but unfortunately it's either they don't have enough funds or they'll only help if you have an eviction notice or  they only help  if you reside in a certain zip code in their vicinity or the amount I need  help is beyond what their rules specify.  I understand. God bless their hearts it so sad so many in need. I can't believe I'm actually begging like this, I mean I'm desperate. I hope the right person who has the resources can help me.
Like I said never experienced this before I suppose in life there's a first for everything.
What initiated my situation is my husband and I were living in our apartment for almost 30 years minding our own business enjoying life. Then the manager from hell arrived.
I suppose we hang around too long. Any long story short.
Too painful to go into but we received a 3- day notice. So we had to move. We stayed in hotels awaiting a VA nonprofit to help find an economically priced room to stay in until we can find affordable housing which was hard to find one without a waiting list. My husband was not a well man and having to  orb with the stress and the anticipation of possible eviction it was overwhelming and he passed. Just like that. My husband of 35 years was gone. My soulmate. Heart The love of my life. Heart He will always be in my heart. Heart  It was a shocking. 
It takes time but I have to keep moving forward.Have to keep on truckin
So since my husband passed I no longer received help from VA because he was the veteran.So I have used up all our savings. Hence why I'm in need of help. So please if you are able or you know someone that has the resources that can help me please reach out let them know. I need help. Please.
I appreciate you taking the time to read about my situation.I hope I can be a blessing to some one once I sort my myself out. But right now please help me.
 Thank you. JR.
 God bless.
https://www.paypal.me/JenRandall7

Print this item

Heart DESPERATELY NEED DONATIONS TO HELP OUR KITTIES!
Posted by: kittyangel - 06-29-2023, 08:09 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

Hello, we rescue local kitties who have been abandoned, including kittens who have been abandoned by their moms due to injury, sickness or death. We rely solely on our own income which is very very small, and on donations from big hearted people who want to support what we do. We currently have 8 adults (3 males and 5 females(all but 1 are moms)) and 13 kittens from a few weeks old to about 5 months old. 2 of the kittens have health conditions and mild brain damage and require a lot of constant care. We attempt to get all of them immediate vet care and start looking for forever homes for them. Please we need your help; we do not have nearly enough money to keep them up at present, and all of the rescues and shelters here are over filled and can't help. We get dropoffs about every week to 2 weeks and homes are hard to find in my area of NC. Please help, even a little can go a long way for these beautiful loving babies! Please send any donations thru cashapp at $KITTYANGELNC and we thank you so very much for any help!

UPDATE: Thanks to a neighbor we have managed to get by for 2 more days with some cheap food and litter, however we still desperately need donations to help until we can get these kitties rehomed.  A wonderful local family is taking 3 of the older cats this week, so that will be 3 less to feed for the time being. Please search your heart, even if you can only send 5 or 10 dollars, a couple donations like that can mean the difference between us being able to get what they need and not. We live on my disability check and my wife is a server at a local restaurant, but our bills with the cats are more than we can afford right now so we need any and all help we can get. We do not make any money whatsoever doing this; as a matter of fact we always go in the hole, but we love what we do and we are trying to save these precious animals.  Please help, even if it's just 5 dollars.  Believe me it will help more than you know!  

EMERGENCY UPDATE July 5th 2023
We just got a disconnect notice on our electric today and can't afford to pay it and we're not eligible for any more extensions right now. We need to raise $407.66 within 7 days to keep the lights on for us and the kitties. We just paid the rent and bought litter and food for the cats, but need help to keep the lights on and get groceries for us. I checked for local assistance today and they are all out of funds for the months of July and August for electric bill assistance and we're going to the local food pantry tomorrow. WE NEED YOUR HELP right away if possible! Please send anything, no matter how much or how little it will help! NC is very hot this time of year and I can't be without A/C or I'll end up in the hospital due to major breathing problems if I get too hot. But this is a major heath concern for me mostly at the moment, so please, if you can help at all I promise you it will go directly to the power bill. For those unable or unwilling to help with money, please at least pray for us. Thank you all and God bless you!
Please send any donations to our Cashapp @ https://cash.app/$KITTYANGELNC.
or PayPal @ KittyAngelNC
Thank you and God bless!

Print this item

I need my car fixed asap!
Posted by: Redd9519 - 06-29-2023, 06:09 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi. I’m a mother of 3. 8, 4 and 2. I’m a nurse but currently out of work due to not being able to afford daycare. It’s either work or pay daycare. And can’t do both. I have a Chevrolet Traverse that needs a compressor replaced so that i can travel anywhere (grocery store, school, parks) with my kids during this South Carolina hot summer. Please consider helping me. A new compressor is $200 and a mechanic wants $550 to put it on. 

Cash tag: $redd098
PayPal: mwillis149@gmail.com

Print this item

Help with paying my Tuition
Posted by: BMS28 - 06-29-2023, 02:28 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi Everyone, 

I am trying to finish my University studies. I only have this semester to do and I am done. But at the moment, I don't have enough budget to pay for my studies. I helped my dad last year with some of his medical bills and it left me with debt. I have gotten many part time jobs apart from my full time job, but it is not enough to pay for everything. I would really like to finish my studies so I can become a teacher. If you can help out with any small amount $1, $5 or $10, it would be awesome. Thank you for reading this. I wish you all the best. 

JC 

https://paypal.me/jce72?country.x=SV&locale.x=en_US

Print this item

Desperately Looking for Help Please
Posted by: bp.lopez56 - 06-29-2023, 02:15 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I just lost my job of 8 years due to the company going bankrupt. My EDD has not gone through yet and is under appeal. I’ve used almost everything in my bank account and don’t know what to do. I’m currently looking for work I plan on working as soon as I can I’ve always worked so being unemployed is not me. I have 3 boys and rent due I also need food and basic hygiene for us. I do not get government assistance (although I really wish I did) and I have no one to help me If you can help me with anything you can I would appreciate it greatly. I have a cash app or PayPal. Please anything will help

Print this item

Absent
Posted by: laurel123 - 06-29-2023, 12:43 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

So I guess people have no heart anymore because for all of these folks to read my post and to not even offer $20 to help my son and I, yeah, heart doesn't exist any longer.  Thanks.

Print this item

In need of help
Posted by: Puna - 06-28-2023, 11:12 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I haven't had food in a few days and need money for a hotel room. Please and thank you. Cash app is $pb8989 thank you

Print this item