Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,864
» Latest member: packettramp48
» Forum threads: 8,646
» Forum posts: 9,806

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Navigating In Heterosexua...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: DevinUnarm
24 minutes ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 128
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: DevinUnarm
1 hour ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 12,875
Mirtinvest.ru онлайн займ...
Last Post: MirtveaRon
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Homeless Vet At my lowest
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: carsonreed
6 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 866
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: PrimeGlowBerry
9 hours ago
» Replies: 31
» Views: 2,279
Плинтус для мебели стен
Last Post: Milesbon
10 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 77
sollet wallet
Yesterday, 04:22 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 437
Каннелюра для мебели
Yesterday, 12:57 PM
» Views: 123
Benefits of Using CAT6A M...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: bev10
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
» Views: 177
Drugs aorto-iliac culture...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: Batool
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 193

IS IT POSSIBLE?
Posted by: Azillia1234 - 07-07-2023, 01:03 AM - Forum: Chit chat - Replies (3)

Hello everyone! Is it really possible that we can find help here financially?

Print this item

Honestly just need help…
Posted by: Laceybear0211 - 07-06-2023, 10:45 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good afternoon! My names is Lacey and I’m just here to ask for any kind of financial help I can get. I’m currently unemployed, in colorado. I just turned 18 and moved 5 hours away from everyone I know so it’s really hard to get help. I mainly just need hygiene products, some clothes(I left my home with nothing)  and food. If you’re able to help me out it’s appreciated! 

https://cash.app/$n0oneCares02

Print this item

Let me be a man for my family
Posted by: Searchingforahand - 07-06-2023, 04:21 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (4)

I am very sick with chronic fatigue syndrom and are not able to work, i just want to feel like a man and provide something for my small family, just to have a little something to put food on the table.

I dream everyday that something good could happen in my/our lives.

I would be forever grateful for any dontation.

If you want to make our life a little brighter, send something to my paypallink: paypalme/Youaremyhero1

I wish you all the best

Daniel

Print this item

Need Help with basic necessities
Posted by: Madelein - 07-06-2023, 02:17 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

Hi. I am Madelein. I am a 47 year old widow with an 11 year old son. I recently lost my job and have been unable to find new employment. I am currently 2 months behind on my rent ( R2000 or $150). We also don't have any food in the house. Please, if anyone can help me out. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. paypal.me/madzp291
madzpieterse@gmail.com

Print this item

I Need Funding To Start A Handicraft Business
Posted by: maval - 07-06-2023, 12:54 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[Image: view?usp=sharing]

Hello

I am Valere, I love building and fixing things. I have not been able to come up with business ideas to put my talent to use until now.

Two years ago, while I worked for a construction company I came up with an idea to build an economical charcoal oven using plywood laminated with aluminum sheet. My then 14 years old nephew wanted to do something to keep him busy during the summer holiday. While thinking of how to help him, I remembered that he loves baking and everything pastry, so from the scraps we had at the workshop I built him a charcoal. It was not fancy but it worked and was very economical. He used to keep himself out of trouble and earned some money for himself. 

I have been unemployed for a while now, I had to move out of my hometown because of the war in the area. Now seeing pictures of that oven and learning that it still works properly, I feel it is time to venture into entrepreneurship. I remember being asked by some other people to make one for them, I declined because it required me to put in a lot more time after a hard day's work. I believe now is the time.

I have evaluated everything I need to set up a small Handicraft business starting with this idea, from the tools to the materials. A total of $3,825 will do.

Expense breakdown:
Cost of Tools = $1,675
Cost of Materials for 5 Oven = $1,250
3 months' Rent =  $900
Total cost = $3,825

With $3,825 my entrepreneurial dream will be a reality. Please help fund my project. I appreciate your time and sacrifice.

Sincerely,
Valere 

https://paypal.me/ValereMassango

Print this item

Need Help
Posted by: Madelein - 07-06-2023, 08:01 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi. My name is Madelein. I am a 47 year old widow with an 11 year old son. I recently lost my job and have been struggling to find new employment. Right now I am 2 months behind on my rent and we don't have any food in the house. Any help at all will be greatly appreciated, whether it be a job, money for rent or a grocery voucher. Thank you.  paypal.me/madzp291
madzpieterse@gmail.com

Print this item

single mother - resident doctor
Posted by: @residentdoctor - 07-06-2023, 07:48 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello. My name is Kate (translated in English). I am from Eastern Europe. I am a resident doctor. This is my second specialty. In our country the residency program is paid low, and after finishing this program, the state hospital doesn’t offers you a job, so you will be unemployed, after years of studying. This is the ugly truth. But, as a resident you have a fixed-term employee contract, so you can’t go to the bank and ask for a credit. One year ago I caught my husband cheating on me with a 19 years old girl. We have a son together. He chose her over his family, so me and my son moved out and rented an apartment (The flat we leaved in was on his name only and he had it before we met, so legally we had to move out). Now, I really want to buy a house/flat for us (me and my son). To have our space. And because he is not helping us financially, and I can’t get a credit from the bank, I need donation.

Thank you for your time.

Paypal Me:    paypal.me/residentdoctor

Print this item

Elevate Your TV Experience with RTL2 Live
Posted by: AidenEaston - 07-06-2023, 07:04 AM - Forum: Chit chat - Replies (2)

Are you ready for an amazing TV experience that takes you to the front row of entertainment? Look no further than RTL2 Live, the ultimate destination for immersive TV content. With a wide range of exclusive shows, events and shows, RTL2 Live promises to redefine your viewing pleasure. With our innovative approach, we have created a platform that caters to diverse interests and interests, ensuring there is something for everyone.

One of the highlights of RTL2 Live is its wide range of content. Whether you're a fan of gripping dramas, dramatic comedies, action-packed thrills or heart-wrenching reality shows, we've got you covered. As an RTL2 Live follower, you get access to exclusive shows that can't be found anywhere else. We understand the importance of visual appeal when it comes to creating rich TV experiences. From high-definition broadcasts to cutting-edge special effects, we spared no expense to bring you the best of the best. With RTL2 Live, every frame is a masterpiece that will leave you in awe. Simply access from your favorite device and immerse yourself in the world of entertainment. Stay on top of the latest episodes, catch up on missed content, and enjoy a TV experience that fits your lifestyle. So why settle for the ordinary when you can have the extraordinary? Join RTL2 Live today and secure your front-row seat in a fascinating world of entertainment that will leave you craving more.

Print this item

I appreciate my moms
Posted by: Mutrphano1 - 07-05-2023, 06:12 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello I’m Ron A Murphy and I’m 48 years old, attending Colorado University online going into my junior year with 4.0 GPA. I’m also disabled. Have been for the last 5 years due to kidney failure. For the last 5 years, every Monday Wednesday and Friday mornings my mom who lives across town,gets up at 4am to pick me up and take me to treatment by 5am. She then goes back home to ready herself for her partime jobby 7am. She’s 70 now and her vision is not what it used to be. It breaks my heart to see her pull off from the clinic heading home to start her day. I tell my self everyday I need to take cars of her instead of her still taking care of me. As it is my ssi check barely covers rent and she finds it in her heart to bring me groceries every month and take me to my dr appts. If something were to happen during the middle of the night to her I don’t even have a way to go check on her. Anyone who loved and respected their mom would be devastated. She would be so relieved if I had my own way to and from treatment and I would sleep better at night knowing I had reliable transportation just in case something were to happen to me or her. At this point anything will be suffice. I love my mom and by taking a load of her every other morning would mean the world to me. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Print this item

Please please
Posted by: Lostlady - 07-05-2023, 04:56 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I really hate to keep on the same thing but I in need of help getting the other part of my lot rent I owe 489.00 tomorrow they hit me with a 35.00 late  fee and 5 .00 Dollars a day till payed or my evect proceedings go to court which ever comes first please help me ?
I have a PayPal account 
kniyork050@gmail.com
Kathryn Niyork

Print this item