Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,864
» Latest member: packettramp48
» Forum threads: 8,646
» Forum posts: 9,806

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Navigating In Heterosexua...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: DevinUnarm
27 minutes ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 128
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: DevinUnarm
1 hour ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 12,875
Mirtinvest.ru онлайн займ...
Last Post: MirtveaRon
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Homeless Vet At my lowest
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: carsonreed
6 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 866
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: PrimeGlowBerry
9 hours ago
» Replies: 31
» Views: 2,279
Плинтус для мебели стен
Last Post: Milesbon
10 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 77
sollet wallet
Yesterday, 04:22 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 437
Каннелюра для мебели
Yesterday, 12:57 PM
» Views: 123
Benefits of Using CAT6A M...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: bev10
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
» Views: 177
Drugs aorto-iliac culture...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: Batool
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 193

Help me move for a job
Posted by: Alicia3940 - 07-05-2023, 04:43 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good day,  Please i havent work for 13 years and I am getting a job in a new city.  I dont have any clothes, furniture please i am asking for help to buy these things and to pay rent for the first month.  My paypal is davskeeter@gmail.com

Print this item

Please I need Help
Posted by: Iyaas - 07-05-2023, 12:06 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear Friends
I write these words with a heavy heart filled with doubt and hope. I was laid off three months ago and been trying to get any job available but no success. I tried a lot of things to try to get money but without much success. Let me assure you that this petition was not born out of laziness or lack of ambition. I am determined, resilient, and eager to give back my skills and knowledge to the community. I’m ready to rebuild my life, brick by brick, but in the meantime, I need your help to take that first step I am open to any opportunity but in the mean I owe my landlord three months rent. I am very ashamed to be asking/begging for help I am in need $1500 in total but if I can give them $500 by Monday they'll let me stay. Please any kindhearted people out there willing to help me I'll be eternally grateful.
I thank everyone who took their time to read and bless you all whether you can help or not. If you are willing to help please send to the PayPal link paypal.me/Dhoomun
Again I thank you from the bottom of my heart
Ishfaaq Dhoomun

Print this item

Lightbulb single mother - resident doctor
Posted by: @residentdoctor - 07-05-2023, 08:50 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello. My name is Kate (translated in English). I am from Eastern Europe. I am a resident doctor. This is my second specialty. In our country the residency program is paid low, and after finishing this program, the state hospital doesn’t offers you a job, so you will be unemployed, after years of studying. This is the ugly truth. But, as a resident you have a fixed-term employee contract, so you can’t go to the bank and ask for a credit. One year ago I caught my husband cheating on me with a 19 years old girl. We have a son together. He chose her over his family, so me and my son moved out and rented an apartment (The flat we leaved in was on his name only and he had it before we met, so we had to move out). Now, I really want to buy a house/flat for us (me and my son). To have our space. And because he is not helping us financially, and I can’t get a credit from the bank, I need donation. 

Thank you for reading my story. 
I wish you good health!

paypal.me/residentdoctor

Print this item

Trying to leave an abusive relationship
Posted by: Monica9312 - 07-05-2023, 08:27 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm a mother of three in kentucky in an abusive relationship I'm currently trying to leave him and go back home to Florida with my kids but I need money for bus or train fare and a place to rent til I get on my feet there. Any help will be immensely appreciated thank you
http://paypal.me/CPerry881

Print this item

Need help!! Lost everything in fire! Homeless with dog!
Posted by: AngelCakes - 07-05-2023, 03:01 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I never thought in a million years I would be on this side of such a tragedy
 Yet here I am. We had an unexpected, still unexplained fire that put myself, my partner and our puppy out of our home. For some reason, we can't get any help from the state
 Neither of us have any family, and we don't have anyone close to us who can help. Mostly since we have a dog. We lost everything. We don't have any place to go, no money whatsoever to get anything. No dog food, no food for us, no car, no clothes at all, barely have shoes on our feet. Apparently since they stopped putting homeless people up in hotels, they basically aren't helping anyone anymore, even in as desperate of a situation as we are in. I'm begging, somebody please, please help me, help my family, or at least my dog. If I can at least get him food I will at least have a glimmer of hope in my heart. I have always been the one there to help anyone in need any time I could. Strangers even.....actually especially strangers. It warms my heart to know I helped someone and truly made a memorable difference
 So I'm begging, from the bottom of my heart, somebody please please help us.

Print this item

Working through the pain/stress. Can't keep treading water much longer!
Posted by: Amazed221 - 07-05-2023, 02:50 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a married mother of 2 boys. My husband is disabled and just recently we received a determination that suddenly (after 22 years) he is no longer disabled and will lose assistance in 30 days.  We are appealing the decision, but it will take time.  I am already working 6 days a week and I can't do much more as I am having trouble walking and I use a walker.  I am asking for whatever anyone can spare to send so that I can attempt to get my utilities caught up.  We have been making half-payments for so long just to keep things going, and now we have hit a brick wall.  If I could just get all the utilities current, it would relieve so much of my stress and then I could make the monthly payments on time. Please help!  

Paypal:  paypal.me/SerenaEmery

Print this item

To survive
Posted by: -Akane-00 - 07-03-2023, 11:24 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a recent graduate and am currently looking for work. I don't have enough money right now to pay the rent and provide some food for my family. I am living with my parents, but things keep getting worse. They are not capable of financially supporting our family. I am the one who always talks to the landlord, and it's quite tiring because I am always the one who receives the sermon. I just want to survive at least this month; everything is just so hard. I don't even know how long I will last. I've been suffering for years, and every day I'm starting to lose hope that everything will be okay. When I was a student, I was struggling because I didn't receive full financial support for my studies, and I did things part time like tutoring some kids, selling food, doing someone else's school work, and many more. I still work part-time right now, but it's not enough because I don't earn enough to pay our bills. You know, I always find ways, but problems also find ways to get more difficult. I used to be an optimistic person, but these past few years, motivation hasn't worked for me anymore. I hate begging, but I think I might go crazy if this kind of life continues. I've never been this desperate in my whole life. I am the kind of person who doesn't give up easily, but life keeps testing me. I just want to have a peaceful life. I'm sorry, I don't have enough courage to tell my whole story. I am not really comfortable sharing my problem with others. I think 100 dollars would be enough to survive this month. I don't want a large amount of money; I just want to survive. Thank you.

Print this item

Exclamation Help My Cats and I Get Back on Track
Posted by: MeineKatzen11 - 07-03-2023, 08:39 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am an almost 60-year-old woman who was laid off from my job in late Aug 2022.  I have applied to over 200 jobs but only interviewed at about 50 jobs since Sept of 2022 with unfortunately no job offers.  In fact, it's gone quiet and both May and June resulted in not even one interview.  I haven't ever seen the job market this bad even in during the dot com crash.  I have done various temporary jobs and gigs and between my unemployment benefits, selling my car (which was a very stupid thing to do) along with these temp jobs has helped me pay my rent. Unfortunately, my unemployment ran out at the beginning of April and so I was only able to pay $1400 for rent.  Landlord filed for an unlawful detainer and because of being coerced into settling, I am going to be evicted on July 15th.  I am trying to find a new place to live but with my poor credit and an extremely tight rental market, I have yet to find a place to move to. I have reached out to several local services for no to low income but they move at a snail's pace.  By the time they respond to a request for help, you are about to be thrown out of your current rental.  I need a job to be able to rent a place but no rental will rent to me without good credit or a co-signer.  I have no family that is willing or able to help.  Parents are 80/90 years and unwilling to help and my sibling cannot help due to being retired. I have applied at grocery stores such as Trader Joes, Costco along with applying to the US Postal Service for a job.  I have reached out and registered with a variety of temporary agencies but have yet to receive a request to interview for a job.  I am at my wit's end here.  I have two cats with one whose health is declining.  He is almost 18 and has lost so much weight.  I need to get him to the vet but I don't have any money to pay for all the tests and treatments.  He is my therapy cat and has helped me when I have been depressed.  I suffer from major depression and without my two cats, I don't think I would be able to keep living.  Life really sucks right now and it is through my own poor choices/decisions along with a crazy economy that has made almost impossible to get a job and somehow improve my life.  If someone can help me with providing donation amounts of $2300 first month's rent, $2300 security deposit, $1500 for my cat to visit the vet, $3500-5500 to buy a used car and possibly an additional $3500 to pay off a credit card and household expenses, I would be eternally grateful and your Karma bank would be full.  Any little bit will help put me get my life back on track.  Thank you.  Heart Smile

payment to: https://paypal.me/Katzen911?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Print this item

Just to survive this month
Posted by: -Akane-00 - 07-03-2023, 10:58 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm desperate right now. I'm so tired. I've been doing my best, and yet nothing happened; everything just keeps getting worse, and now I don't have anyone who can help me. I badly need money right now; I just need to survive this month's rent and food. I've just graduated and am currently looking for work, and I'm just hoping that someone will be able to help. $100 would be enough to survive, at least this month.

Print this item

Help to pay my debts,taxes,insurance and to get a head start
Posted by: sixela07 - 07-03-2023, 10:22 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (4)

Hello, I’m Alex, I’m 26 years old. I’ve been in debts these past few months since I changed my work because of the decreasing of the salary since pandemic, I was forced to take loans after loans to provide for my mom and my relatives back in our country but in the end I got in debts, not only that but I have to pay for my taxes, insurance and bills. My situation got worse when my grandfather died suddenly this year just as I’m barely hanging on, I have to use my credit card for the expense, I was promised a money for plane ticket but after that I have to pay for it too. It sucks because even in my current job it doesn’t cut off the payments that I need to pay and some of them are long overdue, and plus my mom only sees me as a bank, my worth for her is whether I give her the money or not, for 8 years this is our routine, I can’t even save money for myself for my dreams or even for myself. I’ve been applying for jobs since last month to get another one and most of the jobs I applied to are in need for no holiday of work. I wanted to accept it but it means I have to forced myself to work non-stop plus I have a day job too. I was planning to do jobs that are work home but I don’t have a laptop too, that’s also one of my disadvantage, I don’t have any resources and savings, instead of helping myself I help others first. So If anyone can help me please, I really need to pay my debts, taxes, bills and to get a start up (to buy a laptop that would enable me to work from home at night while doing my day job) I really want to get back on my feet, I don’t want to give up and throw the towel but it’s getting harder each day. If anyone with a good heart to help please.

Thank you, Alex.
Godbless you all.
https://www.paypal.me/MandalonesAlexis

Print this item