Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,787
» Latest member: packetlight41
» Forum threads: 8,645
» Forum posts: 9,802

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Homeless Vet At my lowest
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: carsonreed
2 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 863
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: PrimeGlowBerry
5 hours ago
» Replies: 31
» Views: 2,270
Плинтус для мебели стен
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Milesbon
6 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 74
sollet wallet
8 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 433
Каннелюра для мебели
11 hours ago
» Views: 121
Benefits of Using CAT6A M...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: bev10
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
» Views: 169
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: Batool
Yesterday, 11:37 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 12,869
Drugs aorto-iliac culture...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
» Views: 192
Bolster, clear a evaluati...
Yesterday, 09:55 AM
» Replies: 38
» Views: 3,854
Why You Should Consider P...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: Jennifercruz
Yesterday, 09:45 AM
» Views: 478

Exclamation In need of food and money for a hotel night
Posted by: Puna - 06-28-2023, 11:01 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Any help would be great, I haven't eaten in a few days because I spend all my money on hotel and need a other night. If not I will end up homeless please help.  Need about 200 till I get paid. 
Cash app $pbpb8989

Print this item

Depressed and frustrated due to debts
Posted by: Namz - 06-28-2023, 10:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please am asking for financial help as am pregnant ,hungry and have accumulated alot of debts that is giving me sleepless nights as am so confused I can't source money any where else as am been turned down..even fending is very hard as am spending most of the days hungry..when ever I get something my debtors are not giving me chance.due to the advancement of the pregnancy I can't find any job as am been rejected due to my condition although my debtors can't be lenient over my condition.please assist me with any little coin it will make a different as am so desperate in need right now.thanks so much for your help in anticipation use https://paypal.me/Naomi0066?country.x=AE&locale.x=en_US

Print this item

Sad Urgent Appeal for Help: Support Needed to Save My Mother's Life and Improve Our Livie
Posted by: qurtiss - 06-28-2023, 10:09 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear good members,
I hope this message finds you in good health and high spirits. My name is Curtis Mayfield, and I am writing to you with a heavy heart, seeking your kind support and assistance during this incredibly challenging time for my family.
Let me begin by sharing a bit about our background. I am a 37-year-old individual who has dedicated my life to supporting my family, striving to provide them with a better future. Despite numerous setbacks and obstacles, I have never lost hope and have continually pursued my dreams.
Unfortunately, due to financial limitations, I was unable to attend the high school of my choice and fell just short of the required grades to secure a place in university. Nevertheless, I never gave up and managed to secure sponsorship to pursue a parallel degree in IT. However, this sponsorship was abruptly terminated when I was two years into the program, leaving me unable to complete my education.
In the midst of these challenges, I got married, had a child, and became the sole provider for my six siblings and parents, who depend on me for their every need. Despite my best efforts, circumstances have forced my family into a desperate situation. Two of my sisters were forced to drop out of school and marry into impoverished families, perpetuating the cycle of poverty. Even the basic necessities, such as food, have become scarce, and we rely on the meager harvest from a rented 1/4-acre farm to sustain ourselves.
Adding to our woes, my younger brother is unable to obtain his high school certificate due to unpaid school fees, and my sister, who excelled in her high school exams, faces uncertainty as she struggles to find the means to continue her university education. Our mother, who has been working tirelessly to support us by selling goods at local markets, has fallen gravely ill.m
Recently, she was diagnosed with severe pneumonia, compounded by a wound in one of her lungs. The doctor has advised a CT scan and cancer screening to determine the extent of her condition and begin appropriate treatment. Regrettably, we lack the funds required for these critical medical procedures. Our mother's health is deteriorating rapidly, and the toll it takes on her is unbearable to witness. We fear losing her to a preventable illness, as we tragically lost our stepmother to cancer in the past.h
Therefore, I humbly reach out to you and the kind-hearted individuals in our community for assistance. Our immediate priority is to raise approximately $400 to initiate the much-needed medical treatment for our beloved mother. Once she receives the proper diagnosis and begins treatment, we can then shift our focus to improving our living conditions, which include replacing our cold, dilapidated mud house.

Any contribution, no matter how small, would be a beacon of hope for us in this time of darkness. Your generous support could mean the difference between life and death for our mother and would provide us with the opportunity to break free from the cycle of poverty that has plagued our family for far too long.
Please use PayPal account qurtiss@gmail.com  today make a secure contribution towards our cause. If you prefer an alternative method or would like more information about our situation, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly via email qurtiss@gmail.com or phone +254734486203.
On behalf of my entire family, I express our deepest gratitude for your consideration, compassion, and support. Your kindness will bring us immense hope and renew our faith in the goodness of humanity. Together, we can make a profound difference and create a brighter future for our family.
With heartfelt thanks and warm regards,
Curtis Mayfield

Print this item

Help me start my new life and become financially independent from my toxic parents
Posted by: Jigs99 - 06-28-2023, 08:57 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, Jigs here. Its my Nickname. I am here to ask for help to start my side hustle and small business so I can be financially independent from my toxic parents. My parents never knew how to raise a child. I never got the love and support I wanted from my parents, their behavior was always toxic. They always wanted me financially weak so they can have full control over me. So I planned to start a side hustle and a small business a few months ago so I can move from here. I asked financial help from my parents few months ago, they promised to help me but then they wasted many months on false promises and gave me false hopes. So today I decided to finally ask them if they really want to help me or not, and after wasting months of my time they said they won't help me. I am completely broke and feeling helpless, frustrated and scared. I have no brother or friend to help me in this situation. I am also doing freelancing work but its not enough to start a small business so I can live independently. Please support me if you want to help me start my new life. You help is greatly appreciated. Thank you. My Paypal link is below.

https://paypal.me/Jigs9999

Print this item

Help me start my new life and become financially independent from my toxic parents
Posted by: Jigs99 - 06-27-2023, 11:07 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, Jigs here. Its my Nickname. I am here to ask for help to start my side hustle and small business so I can be financially independent from my toxic parents. My parents never knew how to raise a child. I never got the love and support I wanted from my parents, their behavior was always toxic. They always wanted me financially weak so they can have full control over me. So I planned to start a side hustle and a small business a few months ago so I can move from here. I asked financial help from my parents few months ago, they promised to help me but then they wasted many months on false promises and gave me false hopes. So today I decided to finally ask them if they really want to help me or not, and after wasting months of my time they said they won't help me. I am completely broke and feeling helpless, frustrated and scared. I have no brother or friend to help me in this situation. I am also doing freelancing work but its not enough to start a small business so I can live independently. Please support me if you want to help me start my new life. You help is greatly appreciated. Thank you. My Paypal link is below.

https://paypal.me/Jigs9999

Print this item

Help Needed ASAP Desperate for Assistance with Sinus Perforation
Posted by: Dave90028 - 06-26-2023, 01:20 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

have a major sinus issue, which is a sinus perforation that is torturous. It was caused by a dentist who drilled into my sinuses during a root canal. Every time I drink water, the water comes out of my nose and into my sinuses. I have been struggling with this for a while now, and the infections and discomfort are getting much worse. I am unable to afford to fix this. It's going to cost me over $1,000 to pull the tooth and to place a plug or bone grafting material in the hole.

Additionally, I am very low on food and am currently in desperate need of assistance. Anything will help.

My Cashapp: $A1nerd

https://paypal.me/Dave90027?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

As you can see, the dentist left a hole at the bottom of my tooth and left a crack which brings water to the end of my root. This causes the water to go through the small hole in my root to my sinuses.

https://ibb.co/3SBQjw3

https:/ibb.co/vzkDJCB

Print this item

Heart DESPERATE TIMES CALL FOR DESPERATE MEASURES
Posted by: Dannilynne13 - 06-25-2023, 08:27 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi y’all! Im a 41 year old mother of two teenage boys. Im currently trying to leave an almost 21 year emotionally and physically abusive relationship, 19 of those years being married and I’ve come to ask for help. For the majority of my relationship I was unable to work but not because I was physically unable to perform, simply because it wasn’t allowed. For as long as I can remember, my husband was very controlling. When the relationship first began, I kind of thought it was cute. I saw it as him being protective rather than controlling. I would do everything for this man and I never complained because that’s what a wife is supposed to do, take care of her husband right? It didn’t take too long before I started to see another side to him. I got pregnant with our first son about 5 months after we got together and it soon got worse. That Christmas Eve, I was 4 months along when he put his hands on me for the first time. We had gotten into an argument and I told him I wanted to leave and I also made the mistake of blurting out “I hate you”. I slammed the bedroom door shut and not knowing what was coming next, I sat at the foot of the bed crying when he came barreling back into the room. He grabbed me by my shoulders and slammed his head into mine. After the headbutt I was in total shock, I laid back on the bed not knowing the damage that had been done. I felt something warm dripping down my face and I assumed it was tears or maybe sweat but when I ran my hands across my face and looked down at them, they were covered in blood. He had split my forehead wide open. I screamed in horror and he ran back into the room. When he saw what he had done, he grabbed me and hugged me and cried, begging for forgiveness. It would be a few years before he did it again. We had another son two years later and that’s when things started taking a turn for the worse. I could sit here and write a novel telling you everything he has done to me but rather than carrying on I would rather suggest you ask if you have any further questions or we’ll be here all night listening to me ramble on. As the years went on, the abuse got worse. I was sheltered, almost like being a prisoner. I couldn’t have friends or leave the house without him with me or having permission to do so. I wasn’t able to work because if I worked, I would have outside communication with others and a means to leave him if I chose to do so. He is a narcissist in every sense of the word. I also recently found out that he has had several affairs during our relationship and I have had enough. I’m tired of being broken and bruised, always crying and being away from my friends and family who love me. I need help desperately to get out of here. He is currently working out of town and won’t be home for several weeks so now is my time to break free but having no income and being 1000 miles away from family makes that nearly impossible! I’m trying to raise enough money to get a place of my own, far away from him in a place he can’t find me. This is the last chance I have to save my life!!

Print this item

Sad Mom of 3 Behind on Bills
Posted by: MotheroftheTrinity - 06-25-2023, 07:12 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm reaching out for help. It's something I've never had to do before, but I'm in a tough spot. As a single mom who had her daughter at 19, I've always worked hard to provide for my family. I now have her, my husband, and our two toddlers to think about as well. I eventually started my own company with my best friend, and things were going well until last year when a family member's negligence caused some setbacks. He lost my company $30,000 and I've had to put up some of my own money to keep it afloat. I've been doing everything in my power to get the business back on track, but I've had to sacrifice a lot of my personal income in the meantime. 

Unfortunately, I've now hit a point where I've exhausted all my resources. I've sold items I don't need, taken out a second mortgage on my home, and worked odd jobs to make ends meet, but it's not enough. I'm genuinely worried that my family will lose our car and home if I can't catch up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading. I have a cashapp and gofundme account if you are willing to help. 

Print this item

Star please help me get back home.
Posted by: Alice Wiz - 06-25-2023, 04:35 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone. My name is Alice, I am 18 years old, I am an orphan, I am from Ukraine. I'm an artist. I was taken to Russia against my will 2 months ago.I was evacuated from the war zone. I was left homeless. I want to go back to my country.Now I live in a shelter

I want to go home. I have absolutely no money for a ticket, rent and food. And there are no relatives who could help me. I'll leave a link for donations here.
https://boosty.to/alicewiz/donate

Since, unfortunately, I am in Russia, this is the only available way to send money for me, this is a service for collecting donations. Because no visa and mastercard cards work here at all. sanctions have been imposed on the country. thanks to everyone who decides to help me.

I will send a small oil painting to everyone who will help me when I get home.I don't want to be a beggar. I just want to go home, paint pictures and just live.

Print this item

Heart Please help me get back home.
Posted by: Alice Wiz - 06-25-2023, 02:01 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone. My name is Alice, I am 18 years old, I am an orphan, I am from Ukraine. I'm an artist.

I was taken to Russia against my will 2 months ago. I want to go home. I have absolutely no money for a ticket, rent and food. And there are no relatives who could help me. I'll leave a link for donations here. https://boosty.to/alicewiz/donate

Since, unfortunately, I am in Russia, this is the only available way to send money for me, this is a service for collecting donations. Because no visa and mastercard cards work here at all. sanctions have been imposed on the country. thanks to everyone who decides to help me.

Print this item