Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,904
» Latest member: locketdock38
» Forum threads: 8,652
» Forum posts: 9,812

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Half life. Turkey vulture...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
Less than 1 minute ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Six feet under. Wnba fina...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
1 minute ago
Sydney sweeney movies and...
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
6 minutes ago
» Views: 2
Dunham. Moussaka. Jennife...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
6 minutes ago
» Views: 2
Fildena 100 Mg : Effectiv...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: Johnsonilrish
14 minutes ago
Expert Blockchain App Dev...
Last Post: Apptunix10
1 hour ago
» Views: 5
Navigating In Heterosexua...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: DevinUnarm
2 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 153
How did they get my email...
Last Post: DevinUnarm
3 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 12,876
Mirtinvest.ru онлайн займ...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: MirtveaRon
3 hours ago
» Views: 14
Homeless Vet At my lowest
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: carsonreed
8 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 867

Requesting money for food and rent
Posted by: Toniamyles - 07-09-2023, 01:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello there
I'm a single mom struggling to put food on the table. It's 3 months since I was let go from my previous job. I have been searching for job and no luck so far..Im tired of crying???I would love a helping hand. It's has been almost 2 days since I had a Meal and I'm yet to pay 2 months rent.. kindly anything you can get to help clear my bills and rent will be appreciated. 
Thank you
Paypal:amimojulio@gmail.com

Print this item

Tuition Summer II, MCAT, moving to med school
Posted by: SummerII2023 - 07-08-2023, 09:57 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Last year, premed was paid by loans because going to school from 9a to 2-3p (Mon-Fri) didn't leave much time for work and when I did work, my grades went down.
Figured student loans could get me through.
Was accepted into med school 2 years early, so I dropped all classes from current school.
Requested additional funds from FAFSA for Summer 23, to pay for the move and to pay for tuition, pay for MCAT, pay for living expenses, and the extra medical exams needed.
This week, the week of July 10 2023 I will be finishing Summer I but can't pay for Summer II tuition ($2K), can't pay for MCAT ($300), can't pay for rent, utilities, food, gas, and definitely can't move because the school decided to cancelled all of my loans.
Haven't been able to pay rent since June. My internet was disconnected. My cell is 2 months past due. ALL local "charities", all state, city, county, and federal programs have ALL denied my applications for emergency help. Reddit says I can't post because I don't have enough "Karma" points. That's "some-karma" for them to refuse a post for someone in need?
Have sold what I had and now I'm on here looking to see if anyone would help...
Tons of other websites charge per post asking for help. Problem is, my bank account is in the red right now-overdrafted weeks ago with fees accruing.
My new school cannot authorize an emergency loan to help me either because the current school has refused to release the funds to me, but they are also refusing to release the funds back to FAFSA. I'm including a screen shot of the people involved because they're evil for what they're doing.
Any help is appreciated.
$hashtagforme 
cashapp-
Thanks for reading!
[Image: dcbd6bce2bea42c98d94ceb233f3d151.png]

Print this item

Help To Avoid Foreclosure
Posted by: singlemommy82 - 07-08-2023, 08:06 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,

I am single mom of one who is desperately in need of some help. I recently found out about this site and I'm using it as a last resort. I am trying to do it all on my own currently have my credit cards maxed out trying to maintain everything with basic utilities, my child's school and the mortgage. I have tried to get loans and look for other types of assistance but haven't found any help at this time. I am currently in pre-foreclosure and need help to keep us from getting our home foreclosed on. I need $4207.84 by the end of the month so that we are able to stay in our home. Any help is greatly appreciated, even if it's just a prayer. Thank you.

paypal.me/tiabeverly819

Print this item

Devastated Family
Posted by: april989 - 07-08-2023, 06:00 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi my name is April and please bear with me I have never been in a situation where I would have to ask for Financial help .  Tuesday of this week my nephew spotted a car in the back of my home we had never seen before and this car didn't move for a while my  children and nephew all decided.  one of them would go out there and see what was going on. My nephew Marc was the one for the job he went out my back door to approach the vehicle and maybe scare them a little and see what they were doing. As he got to the drivers side door two undercover officers shot him to death saying he was trying to rob them this was not the case at all. Marc was 22 and a loving father and boyfriend and just a great kid all the way around. They released the body cam and all you can here as he is taking his last breath was i wasn't trying to rob you .  I wasn't trying to rob you. Not one time did either officer announce who they were not LMPD nothing... As you can imagine we are devasted and just lost for words.. During this painful time we are in need of help with food funeral expenses bills diapers hygiene household items and anything else that anyone could possibly give at this time would be a blessing. My  nephew has lived with me his whole life i lost a son not a nephew. As far as my job well I'm just starting a small tarot card reading business as a psychic  medium and honestly just got the courage up to start this business due to hiding my gifts for a very long time. Marc actually pushed me to do this and supported my gifts to the fullest. I am going to name my tarot business after him once we have had some time to grieve and heal. Thanks for taking the time out to read and think of my family. God Bless 
                                                                                         April

Print this item

Please Help
Posted by: MsCamika - 07-08-2023, 05:12 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I really need help ive been going through some much for the pass years not even sure how long anymore. Im in a very domestic situation where im stuck without any means of transportation's lost my job when I lost my vehicle I was in the process of working for a place to stay but im homeless and needing assistants with a place to stay and transportation for work not able to do much walking and standing because I have a dislocated bone in my left foot that keeps me from working a regular job because I cant stand or walk that far the pain in my feet keeps me from working like I use to as a nurse and unable to have many options, Just a single woman looking for some type of help and relief so I want keep worrying or being around violent situations, I really need some type of assistant I really dont know what else to do at this point in my life now. Ive been applying for help but im not getting any response. I dont have many family or friends to turn too when im in a situations its so many things that I can write about dealing with this situations but im needing help not sure what all to write because ive ran out of courage to explain everything im going through and the people to really talk too. Ive been on the street without anything for a while not sure how much more one person can go through being alone and on their own without the help of anybody then ive tried my best to keep my faith believing that something good would come from going through everything but after so much not sure if its even worth holding on too anymore when everything went from bad to worst and lost everything I had even so many people not understanding why im holding on when everything just looks like is over for me. Im seeking help to get through these very tough times in life to be able to know what it feels like to be alive again with a roof over your head without harmful or life threatening situations from being without enough of anything or ways to survive being able to take care of myself. And I would be very grateful for some type of assistants ive done all I know to do and body nolonger feeling as able as it use too for a another day im very down and have nowhere to turn and im hoping somebody here that see this and willing to help.

My PayPal link is: https://paypal.me/cam72274

Print this item

Could you be the One?
Posted by: Fi2Go4ward - 07-08-2023, 04:45 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Could you be the one who saves me.. from eviction?         Could you be the one that is able to find me in the dark.. after my power gets shut off? 

Could you be the one who chooses to believe in me and in turn renews my faith in humanity?  These are all very good questions and are very relevant to my life at the current time. Let me give you a quick history and then we can proceed from there.

So rewind roughly 10-15 years and you will see a struggling but determined single mother of three. You will see my little family somewhat cozy in my second home that I owned. And you will see me typically on the run working 70 to 80 hours a week in a nursing home, attending school full time for a nursing degree and juggling spare time volunteering as a band mom at her son's marching band performances or making thousands of paper mache flowers for her daughter's Girl scout float for the upcoming parade. Oops, I almost forgot to mention those silly hours after dark when most are asleep..  So between my 4hour breastfeeding sessions with my newborn I could scoot up to the daycare where I could do drywall repair work/painting etc to cover my childcare bill. Smart huh ?. Ok, hold tight cuz here's where I get sucked into a black hole.. 

*Quit school to work more; get Laid off after 7 years; Relocate for Daddy; Hospital; Abused women's Shelter w/kids; Times up & they put out: with no car,money,friends or family; kids get taken for not attending school; I wanted to die but got arrested instead;... Wheew....and that's just the first 6mths of the last 6yrs!

So let's bring this all together and get down to it. I have now fought my way back from 3yrs on the streets of Cali with it's gifts of a Traumatic Brain Injury, Malnutrition and twice over separated R shoulder injury to a small town roughly 3hrs from my kids. Used my construction background to get a job with a contractor repairing rental flips and moved into one of the rentals about 6mths ago. Things were somewhat ok until about 4 weeks ago when my shoulder injury (plus my scoliosis) very painfully put me out of work. 

So here I am...no car, no job, no money and very soon no power and just after that comes no shelter. That thought makes my stomach tye in knots. I really don't wanna go back out there again. I'm scared.

I refuse to quit, I will try anything and this letter is my humble proof of asking for help. (Not normal or easy for me at all)

My thoughts are:

Go back to school? ...small town has NO bus system and school is next town over!

Regardless my rent is late (2mths=$2000) My power co gave me an extension till 7/14 ($283.51)but I won't have it then either.

The church down the street blessed me with a food box yesterday. That is exactly what prompted this letter that you are reading right now.The realization of how close I am to being right back out on those dark and unforgiving streets. I can't do it again..mentally, physically or emotionally the answer is no. 

Let it be said that I would genuinely appreciate any and all help with my financial situation. Honestly, I give my warmest thanks to you if you have even chosen to read this far. I have just now decided to ask for the miracle that would keep me moving forward towards reuniting with my children and with all due respect, potentially keep me from having to ever write anything like this again. ? So here goes any and all pride I may have had left...

***I need a vehicle please!!!***    

It's the only way that I can see me being able to aquire a new job, go to school, maintain this run down, roach inhabited luxury apartment and have a chance to finally put my arms around my kids again after these 6 long years. Please...by no means do I need anything new. As long as it isn't a Ford...?...I can work on anything. (Chevy, Toyota, Honda, Dodge, Kia) I just need something that will get me around town for work and school....
     It's a fish story essentially...

Give me money to pay my bills you will indeed have my gratitude.

Give me a car to change my stars and you will have my utmost gratitude filled with hope, determination, motivation, imagination, strength, success, faith, family and love...but above all...in the deepest part of my                          Heart...

You would forever be...

The One!
                       ?
Thank you Thank you Thank you

**Goal #1**.       
       $2500 for           ?                       rent and bills.  
                                                                **Goal #2**
     $6500 total.         ?
     for rent, bills
    and a vehicle      

PayPal.me/Fi2Go      
                                      $FiGo22

Print this item

I need help with tuition fees
Posted by: Arleen - 07-08-2023, 12:30 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,  I first want to thank you for your valuable time.  I am writing to you today with a sincere request for financial assistance. I am an ambitious and driven student who has been given the opportunity to pursue higher education in an international country. However, the financial burden of tuition fees and living costs has become a significant obstacle for me.

I have recently been accepted into Humber College in Canada for
the upcoming academic year for a two-year diploma program in Tourism-Travel Services Mgmt, which is a remarkable achievement for me. 

The chance to study abroad not only provides a broader perspective but also equips me with a global mindset and essential skills for my future endeavors. Unfortunately, the expenses associated with international education, including tuition fees, housing, meals, transportation, and study materials, surpass my current financial capabilities.

While I have been proactive in seeking part-time jobs,  scholarships, and grants,
the competition is fierce, and securing substantial financial aid has proven to

be exceptionally challenging. I firmly believe that education is an investment that yields immeasurable returns, not only for me but also for my community and society as a whole. 

By supporting my educational pursuits, you will empower a dedicated individual who aspires to positively impact the world. I require approximately 27,223 CAD to cover my tuition fees and living expenses for the duration of my studies, which is a period of 2 years.

This funding will provide me with the peace of mind and stability required to focus wholeheartedly on my studies and extracurricular activities. It will alleviate the financial strain that could potentially hamper my academic performance and overall well-being. I understand that this is a substantial financial commitment, and I do not take your generosity for granted. To express my gratitude, I am committed to maintaining exceptional academic performance and actively

participating in community service activities throughout my studies. I will seize every opportunity to give back to society and contribute positively to the world around me.

I kindly request your support and financial contribution to help me achieve my academic aspirations and fulfill my potential. Any assistance you can provide will make a significant difference in my life and future prospects, no matter how small. I am more than willing to provide any necessary documentation, such as enrollment letters or financial statements, to support my application. Thank you for taking the time to consider my request. I am truly
grateful for any support you can offer

Once again, I extend my sincerest appreciation for your consideration. Your investment in my education will transform my life and create a positive ripple effect that will extend far beyond me. I eagerly await your response and hope for a favorable outcome. 

Please see my PayPal link below if you would like to donate:

Yours sincerely

Print this item

Please help me clear my children school fees arrears.
Posted by: Kerry - 07-08-2023, 07:37 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hallo and i believe you are all doing well in christ.
Am writing in request for immense help for my young family.
I was earlier married but the man separated himself from us, he went and moved on with another lady that he is now married to. We had been blessed with 3 children, 2 boys and 1 beautiful daughter. The man was our bread winner because he was employed and he mostly took care of every bill in the house.
Now since he left us all went south, from paying rent bills to lack of school fees for my 3 children, i run a small grocery but its not enough to cater for all our needs it made me shift the kids to a lesser school in standard which i felt i could afford but things arent working at all. Currently the land lord has given me and my kids an eviction notice. At school i have huge school fees arrears for my kids., life has become unbearable to an extent of loosing hope in life.
When i was going through the internet on how i can get help i bumped into this website and am just trying my luck for the help i need desperately.
May the soul that my plea will touch to help me be blessed intensely.
Regards

Print this item

Need help for rent and food urgently
Posted by: Madelein - 07-08-2023, 07:07 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi. I am an unemployed widow with an 11 year old son. I need help paying rent (currently 2 months in arrears) and to buy some food. Please, I have no family to help me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Paypal: paypal.me/madzp291

Print this item

Exclamation MY ELECTRIC IS ABOUT TO BE SHUT OFF! HELP PLEASE!
Posted by: kittyangel - 07-08-2023, 03:30 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

This is my second post asking for help!  Please, I have a huge power bill and it's getting ready to be disconnected in 5 days!  I have tried getting help locally but no one has funds and I have no way to pay it right now.  I am disabled and my wife works but she has a kidney stone and can't work at the moment and we have no one that will help us.  Please, I'm asking for any generous people to please help me keep the power on.  I don't know what else to do and have nowhere else to turn.  I'm begging anyone, please please help us!  I am more than willing to make payments back to anyone who helps with interest for assisting us!  Please send to either link if you can help us, and may God bless you!
 https://cash.app/$KITTYANGELNC
or
My PayPal

Print this item