Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Get Started - How to request a donation
Understood Smile
thank i understand. and have done the needfull hope i got it all right
Thanks I understand
i have posted my request , but i did not post my paypal account as i did not create a paypal account ................and i dont want to create a paypal account...........can i post me bank details for receiving the amounts ?
I would not recommend that anyone posts their bank account information online. There are secure methods for sending and receiving money. If you choose not to use paypal, then cash.me is another alternative. You can also set up a gofundme page, and include the link in your post. If people have other suggestions for receiving donations, feel free to post them.
(08-29-2018, 12:24 PM)admin Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 05:44 PM)OlokunZ Wrote: Hello....i created a new post and I forgot to put my cash app link in the post. And I cannot find my post to correct it...Help.

OlokunZ-  I sent you a PM with a link to your post.  Thank you.

I forgot to include my paypal link in my thread and cannot find it to fix it and it also says i do not have any posts. Did i do something wrong when posting?
(12-08-2018, 08:16 AM)Michellecrain13 Wrote: I forgot to include my paypal link in my thread and cannot find it to fix it and it also says i do not have any posts. Did i do something wrong when posting?

No, you did not. All posts are reviewed before being posted. Your thread has been published. Thank you.
Good day! If I live in Russia, where it is not possible to fully use the payment options listed here, can I use this site?
(02-26-2019, 02:33 PM)Maria Seidova Wrote: Good day! If I live in Russia, where it is not possible to fully use the payment options listed here, can I use this site?

That's a good question, Maria. I don't know the rules for every country, but if you are unable to accept an online payment like paypal, etc, then maybe you can make an amazon wishlist, and post it. The way I understand it, people can look at your wishlist and buy things for you. If you listed things you use day to day, then it would be just like giving money, because you would be able to save your money on things you would normally have to buy, like soap, toiletries, and even food.

If anyone else has any suggestions on how to request or accept a donation from Russia, or any other countries, I hope they list them below.

Thank you!

-Admin
FreeBeg.com
Understand