Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of help please
Sad 
HiSad  my name is Pauline I hope I'm doing this right and get the help I need bad cause I been asking for help and not getting anywhere fast I feel like bad luck is always with me all I do is cry and it not doing me any good anyway it's started with losing my dad and from there losing all my aunts and uncles and so on and so on my mom got remarried and I lost a sister she was 34 years old from  diabetes she had both her legs remove from  gangrene the poison was in her blood I took that hard losing her so young my mom and dad had 8 girls and none from her second married anyway my mom and step dad got a house my mom always wanted she was so happy I was married and had 2 beautiful girls and got a divorce and move in with my mom and step dad cause my husband was out there bad on drugs and beat on me a lot I could not take it anymore so I took care of my mom and step dad they both got sick and I was taking them back and fore to see a doctor then hurricane Katrina came in 2005 and they house was a mess they needed all kind of help to rebuild they got a SBA loan to rebuild so we move back in the house in 2011 my mom and step dad gotten real bad in 2011 the 4 of July I lost my mom and a week after that my step dad they left everything in my name the house I got remarried and my husband became disable and could not work so I got me a job and it was hard on me cause I could not afford to keep the house and pay off the SBA loan they still own on the loan so SBA took the house from me and we got a one bedroom trailer we move in I felt like we was living in a match box but it was a roof over our head I lost my mom and step dad and everything they left me I put in storage and lost all that cause I could not afford to pay them it took a real toad on me and still hurts me bad on top of that I lost 4 more sisters and my husband got real sick and this is what I really need help with I like to lose him twice in ICU I'm trying to not cry cause it hurts talking about this for help I been married to him for 23 years he was the love of my life he was a good man that would do anything for me he always ask me was I ok and he was the one sick anyway like I said he was in ICU the Machine was breathing for him 100% they did not think he was gonna make it they told me his c2 level drop real low he had copd real bad they did not think he would last the night but he did the next morning he pull though and was  breathing on his own  The doctors and everyone said it was a miracle that he pulled through then they took him off the breathing machine and they put him in a regular room he was very weak then a week later they send him home I did not think he was ready to be send home they send him home with a breathing  machine to wear at night but it did not do him any good he was home for 3 days and I had to call the ambulance because he was not responding to me   I was so scared I did not feel any pulse  the ambulance people told me they have a pulse and they took him back to the emergency room and they put the  The breathing machine back on him  and they told me they did not have any room open  in ICU there that they were going to transport him to the other  hospital in Kenner cause they will have more  equipment there to take better care of him but when then got him to the Kenner hospital it was to late he was brain dead and there was nothing they can do to help him cause his oxygen level dropped real low and caused his brain to swell it's hard on me now cause I have nothing I'm 3 months behind on rent and from him being sick I was unable to work he still sitting at the hospital until I can get help to put him at peace I'm not worry about getting kick out on the street I have no where to go and no family left  to help me and 
My car broke down on me I have no money to fix it everything happen all at one time on me that's why I'm hoping this is the way to get the help I need really bad  I feel so bad begging for help cause I feel useless and no good for anything if there is help out there please help me all I'm looking for is help to put my husband at peace I don't care if I have to live on the street and no where to go cause I no there no one out there to help me with my husband and my rent and my car fix it would be a true blessing if they did but myluck and all the pain in my heart will never go away please do what anyone can to help me please and God bless if you  can help please put it on my cash app account it at $paulinevicknair