Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me and my little boy. We lost everything to COVID.
I am a 43 year old single mom of a very brave 12 year old little boy named Grayson. Over the last 18 months I lost first my job of 20 years to the pandemic and my fiance of almost 2 decades and the father of my only child died from COVID in the ICU at St. Mary's. He was a gig worker and did not have life insurance so not only did we have to cope with the overwhelming shock, grief, loss, and unfathomable pain, we lost all forms of income. I lived off my 401k for the last year while I took my son to daily therapies and home schooled him because he was emotionally unable to cope with regular school. When I ran out of money we had no choice but to move into my elderly mom's basement. So far my gap in employment has made it impossible for me to get hired. This is why I am here. To beg for mercy from someone that could help me buy some clothes for my son that actually got before he returns to school in a few weeks. He has been through hell and back and I want his return to school to go well for him. He is the bravest, most loving child you could ever know and it would mean the world to us if someone could help. 

Please donate and share this fundraiser. https://giveahand.com/fundraiser/hope-for-grayson

paypal.me/LindsayK81