Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stranded in another state ... Help!
Shocked 
         On May 8th I left NC headed to FL to visit my sick mom... On my trip down I was pulled over ... They found some unpaid tickets out of NC they contacted them and NC said I was free to go instead I was arrested and held for 30 days in the mean time my car was impounded my mother passed away and my father is in bad shape in the hospital right now ... I have no money no car no place to lay my head since getting released ... My debit card driver license is in my car but they will not release nothing until I pay my bill which is 500 bucks which they were so kind to lower from 1200 bucks... Any other time I would of called my parents for help but I can't now ... This is a last ditch effort enough money to get some food and a ride home anything will help ... I have prayed all I can pray and I am barley hanging on ... So if you can find it in your heart to help I would he more than thankful... Have a blessed day... My paypal is PayPal.me/CGostomski
(06-26-2019, 03:26 PM)Mark222 Wrote: My pastor told us to register on this site and help the little people we can help, but let me see what I can do to assist you to get back on your fit and live a happy life. You can text me with this number 415-578-7935.

Hi Mark222
I text the number you left today and no reply I am still stranded and want to go home ... My father has since passed and well I've all but given up ... I've manage to find a shelter and some odd jobs here and there but nothing enough to get me home ... If you could help in anyway it would be a blessing .. Thank you sorry for My late reply I have no phone at the moment and can only get on Wi-Fi when available...
If you need help