Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Student in need of some money for food
Music 

Hello and good day

First of all, I would like to thank you for reading this thread about the financial issue I'm facing right now.

I'm a student in Malaysia, and I'm currently studying Electrical Technology and Single/Three Phase Wiring (PW2 & PW4). For the Second Semester, we are asked to purchase some additional tools and textbooks from the Institute to continue our studies. Not having the needed items would render us from studying hence ending our studies which would be a waste.

Since it was urgent, I've spent the money that I've separated for food and groceries to purchase the needed tools and textbooks. The good part is that I'm able to continue my studies with no problems, and the bad part is I'm running really low on food and groceries to the point that my daily meals is just one time a day, and that one time isn't really much too.

I've tried to manage the financial issue I'm having slowly overtime but it isn't working out and I can't decrease my number of meals daily any lower. We students aren't allowed to work part-time either and I don't have any financial support from my parents or the government.

I've spent RM500.00 on the needed items, that's nearly 130.00 USD, and it's worth three months of food at the least. And so, as my food money's going dry, I've decided to ask for some donations on Freebeg.com, just so that I could manage to get enough food to get by this semester.

Again, thank you for taking your time to read about my financial issue, it really means a lot even if someone just reads it. Every dollar and cent counts for me, because it would help me manage my food a little longer even if it's just a bit. Thanks a lot for helping me out! >~<

Below is a picture of the receipt in which I've payed RM500.00 for my studies. And for donations, I would gladly accept PayPal, Click here to donate!

[Image: 8aee2c2477.jpg]