Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Get Started - How to request a donation
I found it.  I just wanted to let you know.  Thanks.
Has anyone really received any money from people who do have the extra money and actually help people on here? I see many requests for help but have not heard any successful stories of them being helped. I'm curious if I'm wasting my time. I hate looking foolish by begging for money on here if no one really will help. I'll still hold out hope that someone helps all of us. Thanks. Crystal aka Thee Louise
My sincere Thanks to whoever helps me. I'm not use to beging but I truly just want to go start online classes for photography and I need to purchase a Laptop and camera.  U can use revolut.me@theelouise  and also to $TheeLouise09 Thanks again Crystal 
Sorry I try posting 3 times thinking I did something wrong and it didn't post. Sorry for the member of freebeg reviewing it before making it visible. I was desperate and didn't read the the instructions properly
Raise $2,000

Hi my name is Jill  I Urgently Need Your Help to pay our rent pay our phone bill Immediately                                                                                                                                                                                        

I'm need to my pay my phone bill and internet service, because on the Feb.12th my phone service and Internet will be shut off in 2 days making it impossible for me to find employment without access to a phone or internet.
Your help today will be greatly appreciated.. I would forever be grateful. Your help today will save my home.  Please share my post with your loved ones.
Thanks to everyone that has helped me. I will forever be grateful and will pay it forward. when I'm able to.
Jill Hardwick To donate.  https://cas.app$jillhardwick56
https://cash.app/$jillhardwick56