Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Get Started - How to request a donation
Welcome to FreeBeg.com.  Below are instructions on how to request a donation.

Step 1
First, you need to have a way to receive payment.  Here are three different ways to receive payment.  They are not the only ways, but they are very common and secure.  You only need to choose one of the following:

Create a paypal.me link
You can go to http://www.paypal.me to create a paypal.me link
Here is an example of a paypal.me link:

http://paypal.me/freebeg

Create a "cashtag"
Another way to create a link that people can click and easily donate to you is called a cashtag.  You can sign up for one at http://www.cash.me.  Here is an example of a "cashtag":

http://cash.me/freebeg

Use a paypal account and create a donate button.
If you don't have a paypal account, you can sign up (it's free) at http://www.paypal.com
Here's a link that shows how to create a donate button.
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ge...ate-button
When you make your post on FreeBeg.com, you need to click on the 'View Source' icon, and paste the donate button code after your post.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Step 2
If you haven't already registered, click the "Register" link near the top left of the site, under the FreeBeg logo.  After you are logged into the forum, go to the "My Request for Help" board and click on the "Post Thread" button to create a post (also called a thread) in this section.  See the screenshot below.  Let others know why you are asking for a donation.  Be safe, and don't include your home address or too much personal information.  Some people choose to include the city and state they live in, and that's ok.  At the end of the post, make sure to add your hosted button, paypal.me link or your "cashtag", so people can donate to you.  If you include your city and state, you might find that there are people living near you who are willing to help out, or who can direct you to local resources, like clothing giveaways, or local charities that are offering assistance.  Make sure to be cautious of people who ask you to click a link, or try to contact you outside of FreeBeg.com, and if you are posting for help, never send people money.  Unfortunately, there are dishonest people in the world who may try to ask you to send them money, and promise to help you.  If they want to help, they will send money using one of your payment methods. You don't have to pay them a deposit or any amount of money if they truly want to donate to you. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=287]

Step 3
Each post will be reviewed by a member at FreeBeg.com before it is published on the site.  The reason for that is to try to keep the site from being filled up with a bunch of spam.  We try to check in daily to review posts, but this step may take a day or two.  After your post is published, it can be seen by anyone on the internet, and people can add to your thread, asking questions, or giving advice.  Check back and reply to your thread.

Also check out the rest of the forum.  There are sections for other ways to make money.  Try some of them out.  Add your comments on whether or not they worked for you.  Tell us what else can be added to the site to help you.  When you don't need to cyberbeg anymore, come back and support others that are in difficult situations.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello, I was receiving disability social assistance from new brunswick and when I received my disability from the federal government they cut me off everything. On top of that they want over 6000$ I received from the federal in retro for previous months. On top of that I have to travel out of province for medical care. They are asking for that 6000$ plus they cut me off the nb prescription plan that I was getting for free and left me having to buy some prescriptions out of pocket that I needed for my medical problems and closed my file when I told them I was approved by the federal.. Now I have no prescription insurance, no help from the province to go to Halifax for gas and hotel and have to pay out of pocket. So basically they are punishing me for being disabled. They basically ripped away everything I had from them and needed greatly. Can you help me out. Any donations would help me pay medical bill's and travel.

My PayPal link is: paypal.me/acadius1983
IF YOU WANT TO START EARNING FAST EASY FREE MONEY TODAY, CREATE A FREE ACCOUNT BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW AND SIGN UP ??
ALSO EARN $25 JUST BY REGISTERING USING THE LINK ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://share.cloutbucks.com/Nadineo88 it's a start away to help with the pick me up
Sad 
Hi, I'm a recent college graduate with a BFA in Cinema. I work 35 hours a week making minimum wage in retail. I also occasionally get freelance work (if I'm lucky). I have been struggling to financially sustain since I graduated in March because I no longer have scholarships. My credit card statement and phone installment is due tomorrow (Aug 4) but take out Eastern Time. I only have a few hours to figure out how to make these payments.

Initially I had funds set aside in my savings account. I paid my rent last night ($973) and had $2.56 in my checking which caused an insufficient funds fee to be charged to my account ($34.00). I had $70 set in savings to split between my card payment and phone installment (both around $35). But I had to use this money in savings to pay my negative balance so I now have only $35. I would greatly appreciate any support, even $2-$3 would be immensely helpful. I have never been late on a payment and I'm fearful this will affect my credit. Since I owe $156,000 in student loans, I want to keep my credit in the best standing possible. I never imagined ever being on a support system like this, but I'm feeling incredibly lost.

Finances have been the biggest source of my stress and I am making efforts to break this cycle of codependency on my paycheck. I have an interview to fill a photographer position this coming Wednesday, August 6th. I will certainly return the favor when I financially can. To those who help or lend an ear, you're truly remarkable.

https://cash.app/$1800Ari

Thank you so much.
Hello, i posted a treath yesterday but i dont see it posted in here yet. Is it something wrong with it?
Hi there. Thank you for your supports. If you are here to help someone I truly respect you and I call you a hero even if that person is not me!

I’m Mike. I live in Lethbridge a small city in Alberta, Canada. I moved here with no support but with a lot of hope for a better future. My goal is to be a doctor and help people with no medical attention because I love helping other people. I am a part time nurse in ICE here in Lethbridge and I help disabled people to be more independent and enjoy their life.

I work 20 hours a week but it is not enough to pay my bills and my university in the same time.

I don’t have a car so I walk about 5 miles every day to work and 2 miles to the university. I’m not complaining though!

I never had the chance to be with someone for real because I’m too scared. What is the point of love if you can’t even buy them an ice cream because you are on a budget?

I got a notice to end my tenancy for unpaid rent 2 weeks ago. I contacted my bank but they don’t help me and if I don’t pay my bills until the end of week, they are gonna kick me out. I’m not worried about myself that much because Nothing could stop me from achieving my dreams, I am worried about my cat which I adopted when he was sick and nobody wanted him. I know this is unbelievable but I am eating noodles and macaroni for a week now!

If you help me today after knowing about my story, I promise you a couple of things.

I will not quit until I achieve my goals. I will never hesitate to help people without mentioning you as their supporter. I will never disappoint you and I promise to pray for you every Saturday.

Thank you for reading this even if you are not donating.

Remember you can be someone’s hero today.
https://paypal.me/mikezinab
My precious cat (her name was/is Caramel) had been sick for five months and I dropped out of college for her care. I used up all of my savings for her food and checkups. On October 24th, 2019, she passed away due to her sickness and I also had no money left on that (this) month to take her to the vet. I am currently staying at a nearby gas station with no phone and money. The owner here was so generous enough to let me borrow his computer so here I am typing about my financial problems. First off, I would like to payoff every penny to the owner here because he helped Caramel's cremation. I do not have any relatives and am in need of money for myself. The amount I owe for my rent was $776. If there is anyone willing to help me, I would be very thankful. I am residing in another country outside of the US so it is hard to get a proper job overseas. Thank you for reading this. My name is Tina and I am 23 years old. This is my only option for money transfer so I hope everyone understands. Thank you and may God bless you.

http://www.paypal.me/ktina91
Exclamation 
Hello I am college student in the need of help. 
I don’t do these type of things cause it don’t feel right, but I am getting depress everyday thinking about my situation. I work less than 11 hours a week and I am full time student trying to get As. The school won’t help me, I took out to many loans, my family is unable to help (dad hardly helps and mom can hardly put food on the table). I have to pay of my credit card ASAP possible which I know I don’t have money for especially with the hours I work. I need to pay of 500 dollars and I only have 6 dollars in my account. If there is anyway someone can help me you are a god sent. I honestly do not know what to say since I never ask for help. I really need a miracle right now. Thank you and have a bless day. 

https://www.paypal.me/crystalchime

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahhiym

Justice For Reggie Liberation
#J-4-RED-G
Old Chain Of Rock Bridge/police Brutality Law Suit
$ 2,000,000

Reginald Clemons v. Joseph Brauer, et al., Case No.: 4:17-cv-2739(HEA)
--0--
A'udthu Billahi Minna Shaitanir Rajiym
As Salaamu Alaikum!

Dear: Friends And Supporters
Hello! How are you doing today on God's green Earth? Pressed between the walls of confused lost souls, I remember the truth found in loving hearts.
I am praying for guidance in the midst of my understand of what needs to be done, with no way of understanding how to get there. I am not looking for profitable gain for myself in any material sense. I am looking to give back recompense and obtain forgiveness where I did been so wrong. I want and need to have this police brutality law suit processed, in order for that to begin to be possible. In oder for me to be able to give back for the people that help save my life based on police brutality and my false actual innocence claims.
I need to be able to process this police brutality law suit that I can not advance on my own. I am no going to keep the money, but give the money to the family of the girls that were killed. While exposing the truth of how the police beat me into a making a statement and the truth of how prosecutors in this case hib evidence of the police brutality.
I know I do not deserve anyone's help and its out of the goodness and kindness of anyone's heart, that you have help me. Now I am asking you to help me one more time, but with no likely benefit unto myself. I am asking you to help me make an amends to my victims and those who supported my fight to get off death row. While also contributing to the cause of exposing the corruption any activist fought against on my behalf.
So I am begging you from the bottom of my soul if that is what it takes to get help. I am not a man who begs easily, as I recognize that this is so much more important and bigger than myself. So I am saying please to anyone whose listening. Please help me find redemption in the fight against the intertwined injustice of police brutality and prosecutorial miss conduct.
If nothing else, please pass this message along to others that might consider helping push the lever to bind the arc towards justice. So I lay at your feet the humblest of apologies and offer my deepest plea in humility, please help me make an amends.
THANK YOU!

--0--

Facebook: Justice For Reggie Liberation
Instagram: Justice For Reggie
Twitter: @_justice 4 Reggie
reginaldclemons 71@gmail
--0--
Sincerely
==-Reginald Clemons->
(Qadir Walid)
Seeking
Harmony and Balance
Insha ALLAH!
Hi,
My name is Cheryl. I am a single mother of 2. I am in need of help with dental issues. I have insurance, but it will not cover all I need done. I work full time, pay 1400 in rent every month, pay all my bills and take care of 2 kids myself. I need at least $1000 to start all the work. My paypal is paypal.me/sexyscorpio. Thank you all!!