Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Get Started - How to request a donation
I'm in need of a little help getting some food. I'm not asking for alot just enough to feed four people also some pets. We have been struggling for a couple months now. I'm currently unemployed. I haven't had something to eat for a few days. I used my last to make sure my fur babies was taking care of. if anyone could help I'd really appreciate it. Please private message me for information on my cash app. Thank you.
As a single father to a four year old son, I know the importance of time management and finances. Always always always—rent, security, food and child care are my priorities.

I’m not here to ask for tips on time management (though, if you are a writer and have some, I will accept them with a very large smile   Big Grin ). Time management; arguably the hardest aspect of becoming a successful author. 

The reason I am here:
I have been without my writings for six months, as they are stored on iCloud (fortunately). My computer died on me awhile back, and I have been trying to save enough funds to replace it, and have been unsuccessful up to this point. Just when I think I am building, something comes up, the latest being an untimely vet bill. We love our cat, so naturally I could never think twice about spending more than I have saved up, on him. I feel fortunate that I make ends meet. I take good care of myself, my son, and our beloved pet. But unfortunately I haven’t any extra.

If there are any successful authors and/or warm, kind people out there who are willing to lend a helping hand, I would gladly accept any form of contribution towards obtaining a new laptop so I can continue to pursue my dream. I’m out of my element asking for help like this. I truly am. As I am sure most people here are. Bless all of you for even taking the time to come to a site like this, to read and to help from the warmest places of your hearts.

You are special people. The kind that this world needs more of.

God Bless.

PayPal.me/nextbigauthor
Hello
I made a post but it shows no posts made by me. Did i do something wrong?
Please help me in collecting enough money to pay off my $10,000+ debt. This debt stems from emergency room care at several hospitals, ambulance bill, several surprise bills of over $250 from financial institutions & several other companies, and from the thousands upon thousands owed for student loans to the U.S. Department of Education. I recently received an eviction notice from my landlord too. Please help me with these financial debts I beg of you. The money you send me will bring improvement to my current financial debts; I could then pay them off (and I certainly will as long as I can get enough donations to do so). I could even use the money to pay for the rest of the tuition to complete my Bachelor's degree program; I only have a few courses left to obtain it but, these financial debts are in the way. Maybe the money amount you give could have enough for me to continue my education and begin a Masters or Doctorate degree program.

Please donate whatever you can; any amount can help. I AM hoping that enough people donate to me like $10, $20 or more so I can solve my current financial debt, become a brighter student, possibly secure my financial future, and just improve my overall life for the better. My username is WillPayItForward because that is exactly what I will do if I receive the help [since the help I do receive I will use for improving my life (especially financially)]. With your monetary contribution to my worthy cause, I would better position myself to fund someone else's education or just to help them pay off their financial debts in medical expenses. I will put the photo proof in the near future of me helping someone; I could help several individuals in the near future and [if] whoever [I pay it forward to] allows me to post the photo evidence I will edit this post to show. If you donate in huge sums, thank you so much!!! Thanks in advance to everyone contributing any amount of money to help me through this. paypal.me/Thanku4daFunds

(06-26-2019, 09:17 AM)Nadineo88 Wrote: IF YOU WANT TO START EARNING FAST EASY FREE MONEY TODAY, CREATE A FREE ACCOUNT BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW AND SIGN UP ??
ALSO EARN $25 JUST BY REGISTERING USING THE LINK ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://share.cloutbucks.com/Nadineo88 it's a start away to help with the pick me up

Nadineo88, nice post. I might just do that. However, please tell me how you were able to post your link activated. I would like to do the same for my urgent post but, I do not know how. How can I post my link on this site in the same way?
I’m drained does it ever stop I have started my own business sat day and night uploading I’m not a lazy person but in the meantime universal credit is not getting us by I can’t afgord to eat most days my website needs a lot of work all take so miney which I just don’t have it’s xmas I have no money next year probably Ben the sameness this year hasn’t been hell and I am at rock bottom depressed can’t s see way I wrote my car off 11 weeks ago noway to replace it at all child has to walk a fair way to school no going anywhere else. Xmas is cancelled this year just don’t know own what to do for the best anymore if anybody out there could help I’d be soo grateful thankyou.my PayPal is Simplywallartz1@hotmail.com
It is funny how help post dont get approved by moderators and admins. Maybe because this is a free website. Was hoping at least people to know about it.
(05-18-2020, 08:01 AM)rony.mazumder Wrote: It is funny how help post dont get approved by moderators and admins. Maybe because this is a free website. Was hoping at least people to know about it.

Thank you for submitting a post, and I apologize for the delay.  As you can imagine, there have been quite a few requests for help on this site recently.  I want everyone to have a chance to be on the front page for a while, so I am approving a few posts at a time, a couple times a day.  This way, your request won't be hidden on page 2 or 3 right away.  Because of this, it is taking a couple days between the day that the request is posted to the time you see it on the site.  Thanks for your patience.  I am working on getting the moderation closer to real time, but for now, this is the best I can do.

Thank you!
started a request and it is no where to be found.Why isnt it showing,where can i find it?
I posted looking for some help but I do not see my post. Did I do it wrong?
I don't know im only on few days I press new thread and than post it took me a day to find it too if you go into your name top right corner use cp and u should be a to fi d most recent thread